23

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

23 – Ignore The Jerk

(Narrator’s POV)

BEAST finished their schedules for the day and was heading to their dorm already to have a rest. Since they were too tired, most of them passed out as soon as they came into the van.

Out of the blue, the leader craved for a warm coffee. He looked at the other members to ask if they want to pass by your coffee shop first but to his dismay, all members were fast asleep—or so he thought. *I guess I’d come by her shop by myself.* He thought, taking his phone out and dialing your number.

On the third ring, you picked up. “Yoboseyo? ____-ah, this is Dojoon oppa….hmmm….is your coffee shop still open?” He asked a bit loud, not bothered by the members waking up.

What he didn’t know is that one member who’s feeling so sleepy but he just can’t sleep—Yong Junhyung—was awake the whole time. When he heard Dojoon say your name, his eyes shot wide open. *Since when did these two become that close that they even phone call each other in the night?!*

He continued to eavesdrop. “Really? Okay…I’ll be there in twenty minutes….no wait—make it ten minutes!” He said before hanging up. Dojoon turned his attention to their driver and tapped his shoulder. “Hyung, can you drop me off by that street? I’m meeting a friend.” The driver nodded and did what he was told. Before Dojoon could entirely leave, a voice spoke. “Yah, eodisseo?”

Dojoon turned his head and found Junhyung yawning—which is actually a fake one. “I’m grabbing for a coffee.” He said and grinned at Junhyung as he thought of you meeting with Junhyung tonight. “Do you want to come?” Junhyung just looked at him as calmly and cool as he could. “Your treat?” Dojoon raised his brow. *There is no way I would treat you! You owe me much now!* “Never mind. Forget that I asked you to come.” He said, turning around to leave.

“Hey wait!” *Oh shoot! Why did I yell?* Dojoon halted and smirked to himself. *He’s coming~ Wait for your Junhyungie, ____-ah~*

Junhyung went out of the van but poked his head inside the window. “Hyung, bring them home and don’t ever tell them that we went for some coffee, ‘kay?” He whispered but Dojoon can hear it perfectly making him think that Junhyung eavesdropped that’s why he wanted to come with him. “Yah, Yong Junhyung! Are you coming or what?”

 

 

 

 

 

Soon they arrived at the coffee shop and found just a few customers sipping to their coffee. Junhyung felt his heart thumping and he can’t believe that he’s having butterflies on his stomach just because he’s about to enter a coffee shop. With a heave of sigh, both of them entered the place and took a seat.

The first thing he did after sitting was that he glanced over to the counter to check on you, but to his dismay, no one was there. “Hey, what do you want to order?” Dojoon asked, snapping him out of his daze. “Hmmm…a cup of cappuccino would do.”

Dojoon was about to leave to get their orders on the counter but Junhyung grabbed his arm and motioned him to sit down. “I’ll order.” He said, walking towards the counter. When Junhyung was out of Dojoon’s sight he let out a chuckle. *What the hell is that, Yong Junhyung?*

As Junhyung stepped closer to the counter, his heart kept pounding harder and harder. But his heart felt like it stopped when Junhyung saw you making coffee. He stared at you for a long time before realizing that he was there to order. He cleared his throat and in a second, you turned around to see him. *And I thought it was Dojoon oppa who’s coming, not him. I even prepared a special drink for oppa.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Your POV)

I was busy making coffee for Dojoon oppa so that by the time he comes, he wouldn’t have to wait for his coffee to be made. While I was making that coffee, I heard someone cleared his throat. Hmmm…must be a customer. I spun around immediately and to my surprise, Junhyung was there…

I looked at him—no—I stared at him. What???? I can’t help but to stare at him. It’s like…I missed him. In fact, I did but am I really seeing him in here? Or am I just imagining things because I haven’t seen him for a long time? Am I imagining that he’s here to talk to me because I’m holding my pride about what happened that night?

“Y—yah, come here. I’m a customer, see?” Did he just stutter? And hey, he didn’t even bother to look at me as if he despises me too much! I wore my poker face on and went over the counter. “Yes? May I take your order, sir?”

“One cappuccino and uhmm…er…” He wants me to come over to take his order but he doesn’t even know what to order for himself? “Please come back when you thought of what to order for yourself already.” I said, turning around but he was fast and grabbed my arm. I immediately yanked his arm off and my eyes caught someone. “Omo~ Dojoon oppa!” I gave him a small wave and a smile.

He stood up and walked towards me and the jerk. He ruffled my hair and I stuck a tongue out to him. “Yah! How can you smile at Dojoon but not to me?!” The jerk, namely Yong Junhyung whined.

Why the hell would I smile to you when you shouted at me saying that I never know anything right in my face? How could I smile at you when you’re too cocky to be true? How can I smile at you when my heart’s ripping everytime you’re with Hyuna?

If I smile right now….those walls I’m trying to build would be ruined and I might ruin your relationship with Hyuna

I just rolled my eyes at him and turned my attention to Dojoon oppa. “Oppa, I made a caramel latte for you beforehand. It wasn’t in the menu and you’re the first one to taste it!” I beamed and handed him the coffee.

He took it from my hand and took a sip. While Junhyung was looking outside, I looked at him.

*Kang ____, ignore him! FIGHTING!*

_______________________

I'm here again!!!

So sorry if you have to wait for so long with my updates....

I'll update again maybe next week because I'm gonna busy this  weekend and the week after that would be the Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert here and I have to be prepared!

OMG. I'm going to see EXO and INFINITE!!!! I'm soooo excited!

I hope BEAST will come to the Philippines again to have a concert!

Byebye!

Oh, one last thing : Subscribe and Comment as always! I'd love to read what you think of my story!