20

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

20 – Why The Leader Is MAD.

[A/N: Just a small review from the previous chapter!]

Your heart is in misery right now, like it was deeply cut—no…it was ripped into pieces again and again—because of Junhyung’s word.

You found yourself crying but then you thought of Junhyung and Hyuna. *Why would he get into a relationship if he loves me? What about Hyuna?*

Soon, the door from the leader’s room opened, revealing the leader himself. “What’s this ruckus all about?!” Dojoon asked in quite irritated tone.

____________________________

(No One’s POV)

Junhyung stood up from his seat. “Nothing. I’m going to sleep.” He said, leaving you with Dojoon.

You were about to stand up and leave their dorm but Dojoon suddenly took a seat beside you and it made you stop from leaving. “Oppa, maybe I’m dense to not know Junhyung’s feelings but I clearly know that you are mad at me ever since I came back from the other country. You’re holding a grudge towards me for a reason that I don’t know.”

“You wanna know my reason?” You nodded.

“Because you made him a total mess and you don’t even know what you’ve done to him. You…___, you’re the only one who can fix him, yet you don’t give a damn to his feelings.”

“Oppa…he didn’t give me any chance to speak up. I wanted to tell him that I went back for him…that  feel the same way towards him…but he never give me a chance to say those words to him.”

He stared at you, dumbfounded about the things you just told him. “You’re telling me that you came back for him and that you feel the same way for him too?” You nodded. “___, I can’t believe that you’re just playing with Gikwang’s feelings. He’s your boy—“ You cut him off.

“We have no relationship that is more than friends.” You told him the truth and paused to see his reaction. He was looking at you with confusion written all over on his face.

“I’ve refused Gikwang oppa’s feelings for how many times. This stuffs…if we really look and act like real couples do, then you, as well as the other people around us are all blinded with our acts.”

“He was just trying his best to make me smile. He’s just trying to protect my heart from breaking into pieces whenever I see Junhyung with Hyuna.” You said before you finally decided to take off.

______________________

Sorry for the lame and short chapter...