5

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

(Gikwang’s POV)

Dojoon introduced Hyuna to ____ as Junhyung’s girlfriend, though we, BEAST members, know that it’s only a visual girlfriend of him.

I know, we all know [except for Junhyung] that Dojoon hyung is holding a grudge on ___, because that time when she left the country, Junhyung became a mess, and he hated it. I’m not saying that we didn’t hate that kind of Junhyung, we just tried our hardest to understand his situation—but not Dojoon hyung. He has a few patience that time that’s why he didn’t understand Junhyung, and blamed ___ for that.

Right after hyung introduced Hyuna to ___, she started to bid goodbye. I wonder why… Is it really because she’s going to meet someone…or is it because she like Junhyung and didn’t want to see him with another girl? It’s impossible, right? Because Junhyung and ____ have always hated each other since.

When she left, I felt the urge to run after her, and atleast comfort her. “Hyung…I…I forgot something.” I told Dojoon hyung as I ran away from them bringing an umbrella with me.

I ran to the only place I’m thinking of right now—the park. I was running, looking for ___, not caring if I’m already sopping wet by the rain. Later on, I found a girl all wet, and was seated on a bench under a bi oak tree. “babo.” I muttered under my breath. I opened the umbrellas and walked over to her.

(No One’s POV)

“Oppa…” Gikwang just smiled at you. “___ah…stand up now…you’ll catch a cold if you continue to stay here. Come here…” You stand up as the umbrella he was holding fell, by the time he hugged you. “Oppa…what’re you doing here? You’re supposed to shoot a—“

“Screw that CF filming. You need someone, that’s why I’m here”

“Oppa…you’ll catch a cold if—“

“Correction—we’ll catch a cold if we both stay here, that’s why we’re leaving”

He took your hand as the two of you got a taxi to ride on to their dorm. The ride on the way to their dorm was quiet and none of you was awkward about it. Later on, the taxi stopped in front of a big house. “I…Is this yours oppa?” He shook his head. “That’s BEAST’s. Like it?” You nodded as the two of you went inside.

He went to a room as you just stood there in a corner. “___! Go to the bathroom first and take a warm shower.” He shouted from that room, but you didn’t move. “Oppa…I don’t have any clothes to wear.” He laughed as he heard you from the room. “I think Yoseobbie have some small, unused, extra undies. Shower now ___ before you catch a cold.”

“A…arasseo..” You said as you made your way to their bathroom and opened the warm water. You stood there, letting the warm water seep into your cold skin. *Stupid ___..*

---

You took the towel which was placed on top of the shelf in the bathroom. *Wait…* You look at the towel, then to the door. *D..did he enter—did he saw—* “YAH LEE GIKWANG!!!” You screamed. Alarmed, Gikwang, rushed inside the bathroom to check if you’re okay after that scream and realized that you weren’t wearing anything, and turned his back on you. You, on the other hand, was surprised by him and found out that he wasn’t wearing any shirt. You threw a bottle of lotion and he passed out with just that.