26

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

(Gikwang's POV)

 

Dongwoon and I head to the mall closes to the dorm. We walked in first at a jewelery store. I walked around trying to find the best Valentine’s Day present. “What do you think ____ will like the best?” I asked Dongwoon. “Shouldn't you get her something you know she would love” he answered. We walked out of the jewelery store not finding anything. We then went to a store full of Valentines things. Dongwoon quickly went in and started looking around and I laughed. He might be looking what to get that mystery girl. I walked around trying to find the perfect present of ______ when I found a cute panda bear with a rose that made me think of her.

I grabbed it and went looking for Dongwoon, since I remembered I hadn't eaten anything I was getting hungry. “Dongwoon are you ready to go?” I ask. Dongwoon then came with a big basket full of candy and chocolates with a white bear with a red bow tie.

After we were done paying we went to a near by cafe.  

 

(Your Pov)

I woke up and got ready to go to work when I noticed that tomorrow was Valentine's day. Should I maybe get Gikwang something? I thought to myself. I'll just make all of Beast a cake for Valentine's. I grabbed my things and headed off to work. I'll just make the cake once I get home I told myself. As I closer to my work I noticed someone waiting out side. Once I got closer I noticed it was Junhyung. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I came to talk to you." 

 


Hey guys so this is Musiclover3132 Sorry for the short update I just really wanted to update as soon as possible. I promise to try and make the next updates longer. Please leave comments I would really like to know what you guys think about my writing.