15

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

15 – I Just Want Her To Be Mine

(Your POV)

“Yah. When did you become my boyfriend?!” I asked as soon as he took a seat across me but there he was, smiling like an innocent angel before answering me. “Well, you didn’t deny it either.”

What is this guy talking about?

Of course I’ll deny it since it’s not true for crying out loud.

But those words didn’t dare to escape my mouth and I, myself, wondered why.

“Remember the time when we were surrounded by fans the other time? I introduced you as my ‘dearest girlfriend’ and you didn’t even say anything!” He said and I was trying my best to keep myself calm.

“But Gikwang oppa, I didn’t say we’re dating either.”

“But you didn’t deny about anything either.”

“What? Hey, don’t play with me!” He’s making me confused. Seriously.

He leaned on his seat and crossed his arms. “Do I look like I am playing with you?”

Yes…wait—no…but…I don’t know. But it should be clear to Gikwang oppa that I like Junhyung, right? I’ve said it to him –the feelings I have for Junhyung, he knows it so why can’t he just—aish!

“___, please…that one month, give me a chance.”

“Silheo.”

“I’ll make you the happiest girl in the whole world.”

“I’d like that.” I paused. “…but still, no.”

(Gikwang’s POV)

“You really love him that much?” I asked as I receive a nod from her as a reply. “What does Junhyung have that I don’t?” I asked again, letting the emotions take over myself. “You two are both different but that doesn’t mean you are a level lower than him.” She said. *Then what did you see in him?!*

I can give up all I have to be with you, but he can’t. I can make you the happiest girl in the world, but he only gives you all the reasons to cry. I boldly express my feelings to you but he can’t because of his reputation that he is taking care of. So tell me…

Why can’t you give those feelings for Junhyung to me?

I suddenly felt hot tears coming out from my eyes and __ was wiping it away with her thumb.

“Oppa, you are everything a girl is dreaming to have.”

“Then why can’t you love me instead of him?” *You…you are the only girl I’ve been dreaming of to have since the beginning.*

“It’s because the heavens made someone better than me, for you.”

“You are more than ‘better’ for me.” She gave me her sweet smile as she cupped my cheeks with her soft hand.

“Maybe, you and I were only bound to be good friends.” She leaned her back on her seat. “Arasseo…but ___, for now…let me just act like you’re mine.”

“I know that you’re having a hard time by just seeing Junhyung and Hyuna together. Keep me by your side and let me stop those tears from falling when they wanted to fall at the wrong time and place.”

She agreed. It looks like I’m letting her use me, but what can I do? I can’t let her smiles fade away just because of that couple. I can’t let her suffer; even if that means that I have to suffer. That is how much I love her…and I hope someday, she’d realize how much this guy loves her.

“But Gikwang oppa, it seems like I am just using you and I don’t want to make you feel that you’re being used.”

It doesn’t matter because I love you.

“No…I will be…..fine.”

“I’m so grateful to have a friend like you.”

*Yeah….a FRIEND*

____________________

 

Happy Reading!