16

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

16 – The Box

(No One’s POV)

It’s been a week since you were officially announced as Gikwang’s girlfriend but no one knew that it’s all faked since the two of you act so natural, especially when you’re encountering Junhyung and Hyina. Gikwang will always pop out of somewhere and will be sweet and all.

No, you’re still not growing any feelings for Gikwang and don’t know if there’ll be.

--

It was a Sunday afternoon and you were carrying boxes to your apartment when you suddenly bumped into someone, making all the boxes fall. “Sorry for being clumsy!” You apologized. “YAH FATTY! YOU SHOULD BE—“

“YAH! DON’T CALL ME FATTY!”

He laughed at your sudden reactions and helped you get up. “Thanks.” He then took the boxes on his hands. “Where’s your apartment?” He asked. You grabbed his arm to stop him from helping you.

“No need to do this. I can manage to carry these on my own.” He eyed your hands and raised an eyebrow to you. You thought he’s telling you to don’t touch him so you let go of him but actually, he loves the way you two can have skinships.

--

He trailed off behind you as you were leading him to your apartment. “Why’re you even here?” You hissed. “That’s because I wanted to visit someone I know in this building.” He answered.

It wasn’t a lie. He really did come to the same building where you’re living today to visit someone—who turned out to be you.

You unlocked the door and he put the boxes down in the living room. “What are the stuffs in these boxes anyway?” He was about to open a box but because you shouted at him to stop, he looked at you and he became more intrigued of what was inside.

“DON’T YOU DARE OPEN THOSE BOXES!” You were shouting even those he’s just inches away from you. “YAH! I’M NOT A DEAF!”

“I just want to see what’s inside.” He added.

“Andwae.”

“Just let me take a look of what’s inside.”
“Don’t”

“Why not?!”

But before you could answer him, you found him opening the boxes already and Junhyung frowned as soon as he saw what’s inside. Inside the box he had opened were all gifts from Gikwang’s fans.

Threatening letters.

Dolls which heads were ripped.

Human’s hair that was cut and have blood…and so on.

“When did you start receiving these kinds of stuffs?” Junhyung asked you but you just stayed quiet. “All of these boxes, do they contain the same stuffs? Have you been dealing with these stuffs for quite a long time now?” No response.

He got irritated and started shouting like there’s no tomorrow. “YAH KANG ___! TELL ME, DOES HE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE?!”

“___! SAY SOMETHING TO ME!” Irritated, you turned to the other side so would not look at him. “I’m used to it. You don’t need to get so worked up with those stuffs.” You lied. “Then does Gikwang know anything?” You shook your head and right after that, he took his phone out to dial Gikwang’s number quickly. “Don’t call Gikwang oppa.”

“Why not?”

“Because you…don’t have the rights to interfere with our problems even if as a friend.”

He walk towards the shoe rack and started wearing his shoes. “Who said we’re even friends? You’re just a fan of BEAST and the girlfriend of my bandmate, but that doesn’t mean I consider you as a friend.”

You wanted to cry at the moment because of the pain you felt because of those cold words he just said but being the strong person you are, you kept yourself cool. “Yeah. Thanks for the fan service.” You said bitterly, referring to his help of carrying those boxes.”

 

_______________

Okayy guyss! You can vote who you want to end up with in here!