11

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

11 –To The Zoo With ‘My Boyfriend’

(No One’s POV)

Yoseob and Minkyung left the two of you alone. The two of you headed inside but you stopped walking in front of a bench. “Oppa, let’s just wait them here.” You said, tapping the seat beside you. “Uhhmm… why don’t we just stroll around first? I’ll just give him a message to where we are.” He looked at you. “What do you think ____-ah?”

“Fine.” You said as the two of you started to wander around that zoo. While walking silently, Gikwang slipped his hand into yours and hold it tightly. It made you look at him, and realize that he wasn’t wearing any disguise when you’re actually in the public. “Yah oppa! How could you just go out in public without any disguise?!” He looked at himself, and chuckled.

You don’t know why you’re worrying for the fact that he’s not wearing any disguise.

Is it because you don’t want to end up lying on the hospital bed again for a month?

OR

Is it because you’re afraid that when the time comes, Gikwang will be seen by his fans and his attention won’t be on you? That his attention will be snatched in an instant?

Which one do you think is it?

“Let me hold your hand like this on this entire day, hm?” You looked at your hand that was held by him and nodded.

The two of you went to stroll around to different places in that zoo, where different kinds of animals were. It was fantastic but later on, as what you have expected, when his fans saw him, they began to surround him in an instant. But he, Lee Gikwang never let go of your hand. “Hi-yeom b2ties! I’m so happy that we met in this wonderful place and I’m sorry if I’ll be kinda rude, but I’m not here to entertain fans today.”

“Wae oppa?!” A fan girl shouted.

“Please be with us for awhile.” Another girl said.

He just smiled, and suddenly pulled you beside him, making his fans’ eyes widen. “Sorry, but I have a date with this girl beside me.” He continued. “For today, only ‘Lee Gikwang’ is here. Not the ‘AJ’ who’s a bad boy on the dance floor. Not the ‘Lee Gikwang’ performing on stage as a BEAST member, but the simple ‘Lee Gikwang’ is only here who’s living a normal life. So please excuse us…bye-yeom!”

Gikwang, who never let go of your hand, dragged you into the safari bus, not caring about his fans’ thoughts.

The two of you got into that safari bus and fortunately, there were only few people iside. You and Gikwang went to the front seat, with you seated next to the window. “Oppa…I’m ecited!” You squealed, forgetting that Minkyung was supposed to be with you.

“Uhmm, ___-ah. Sorry if I almost let go of your hands because of my fans earlier.” He apologized. “It’s fine oppa. I’m not mad at all.” You turned to face him. “They are your fans oppa. You can’t just leave them like what you did awhile ago. They’re the reason why you are in that place…”

“I’d rather let you be with them, than to push them away by you, just because of someone like me.” You said as Gikwang looked at you so seriously. “No. I’ll never let go of you. Not until you told me to do so. Even if it means that I’ll have to get down from where I am now, I’d still hold onto you.”

 

_________________________

Ayyiiiieee…. Don’t you think it’s sweet?

Because I think it is!

Imagine if your bias told you those words!!!!

>< 

Sorry if I can only give you 1 update for today

I really did become a busy person these past few weeks

Hopefully I can update more this coming Friday…

Same old thing:

Comment

Subscribe^^

Add me as a FRIEND :*