12

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

12 – My Heart…wavered?—NO!

(Your POV)

“…I’d still hold onto you.” Gikwang oppa said with a serious face and also with his eyes telling me that every word coming out from his mouth was sincere.

I was surprised. Not just because of what he told me, but also, I was surprised by my heart. I think I felt my heart pounding so fast…or am I just imagining things? But of all the things I could imagine, why that?!

I snapped out of my thoughts when oppa began to spoke. “I’m not asking you to be mine right away so I’ll wait until you’re ready for me.” And with that, the ‘conversation’ between us ended.

--

(Yoseob’s POV)

I was bribed by Gikwang with that really huge teddy bear we’ve found at the mall the other day. Okayy.. I know I’m being childish but hello?! That teddy bear was really cuteee and hugeee! Oh…and did I mention that it really costs a lot?! So yeah, I agreed with his favor.

Wanna know what is it?

He just asked me to accompany Minkyungie so that he could get the chance to date ___. Selfish Kwangie.

So here I am with Minkyungie, walking around the zoo with our uberrr delicious cotton candy when suddenly, we noticed a crowd in a place. “Omo…oppa what’s in there?” Minkyung asked.

I tried to peek in and tip-toed to see what’s in that crowd but it’s no use. I guess, I’m still too short. *Aish…stupid height of mine!*

Minkyung and I were about to leave when out of the blue, I heard Gikwang’s voice from that crowd. “For today, only ‘Lee Gikwang’ is here. Not the ‘AJ’ who’s a bad boy on the dance floor. Not the ‘Lee Gikwang’ performing on stage as a BEAST member, but the simple ‘Lee Gikwang’ is only here who’s living a normal life. So please excuse us…bye-yeom!”

I smiled as Minkyung and I walk off to somewhere. Once again, Gikwang is becoming as cheerful as three years ago, before __ left.

(Your POV)

The day ended for us and so Gikwang oppa together with Yoseob oppa sent Minkyung and I back to my apartment. Before I could get inside my apartment, Gikwang oppa took a grip on my hand. “Did you forget something from me oppa?”

“Minnie! Can you please get inside first? Unnie and Gikwang oppa needs to talk for awhile.” Minkyung did as what she told after she bid goodbye to the both of them, and when the door have closed, he eyed Yoseob. “Privately.”

“Arasseo!! I’ll wait for you downstairs. Be quick!” Yoseob said with his hands held up on the air and left.

“So oppa, what is it?”

“Uhmm…thank you for today. It was fun.”

“Yeah, I enjoyed it as well. Thank you too.” I replied getting a kiss on the cheek from him.

“Goodnight __-ah. This guy in front of you is willing to wait until forever for you.” He said before leaving me with my heart thumping so loudly.

 

_______________________________

Please do comment!

I’ll wait for the feedbacks you guys have for my story..