13

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

13 – Hyuna

(Hyuna’s POV)

I was with the 4minute girls when suddenly, I saw Hyosung eonni. I wasn’t planning to talk to her nor do anything with her, but then I realized that I have to.

I have to act nice to her if I want to know some information about ___. They’re pretty close right?

“Hyoseung eonn!” She turned to look at my direction and I smiled. “Yah, I’ll just follow you guys later.” I said to the girls and ran over to Hyosung eonni, acting all innocent. “Hyuna?” She asked. *Yeah I’m Hyuna. Who the do you think am I?!*

“Eonni, are you free?” I asked, still acting as the ‘oh-so-sweet’ kid. “Yeah. I gues…” *Jackpot!* I thought to myself. “So eonni, do you want to have some coffee or what? My treat!” She thought for awhile, unsure if she should be with me but in the end, she agreed.

I hooked my arm with hers even though we’re not actually close and went to my favorite coffee shop. We ordered our coffee and took a seat. “Eonni, you do know __ right?” She looked at me and nodded. “Yeah…so what about her?”

“Nothing eonni, but can you tell me something about her? What kind of person is she…how did she know BEAST oppas and MBLAQ oppas? I wanted to know her and be friends with her so badly..” I lied about the last part.

I’m not that insane to be friends with her. There is NO WAY I can be friends with her. Ever. “It’s easy, just talk to her about stuffs and soon you two will be friends.” She replied with her lame answer.

“How did she meet MBLAQ oppas and BEAST oppas?” I asked…okay, this thing is getting boring.

“Joon and ___ were childhood bestfriends. As for how she met BEAST, I really don’t have any idea.”

“Then?”
“Hmm…Joon and __ used to live in one roof before Joon debuted as a MBLAQ member. I know they used to have feelings for each other before Joon and I became a visual couple, but that was in the past.”

“Okay…that’s not what you’re asking right? Sorry.” *Interesting.* “Well, before Joon debuted with the other MBLAQ members, he introduced ___ to each of them and for just a week, they all said, it’s like they felt they have known each other from the day they were born.”

“Eonni, the thing between her and Joon oppa, can you tell it to me?”

“That’s a long time ago.” She said, hesitating to tell the story. “Eonni…please?~” She sighed took a sip of her coffee and spilled the beans.

That’s when I found out that __ and Joon oppa’s relationship before wasn’t like the oppa-dongsaeng relationship. It was more than that stage but despite the feeling they have for each other, __ stupidly let go of Joon oppa just because of Hyosung eonni.

I smirked then asked her a question. “Eonni, I’m not implying something but, what if __ came back to take what was hers from the beginning?”

“She won’t. ___ isn’t that kind of girl, I know. She would give up everything she has just to make sure that everyone around her is in a good condition.” She said with confidence, as if ___ was that good.

---

“Omo eonni! Sorry, I need to get going.” I said, pretending that I was in a hurry. “I forgot about the girls, we have practice.” She just nodded and when I’m about to leave her, I turned back to face her.

“”Eonni, don’t be too confident that ___ won’t take Joon oppa away from you. Joon oppa was hers from the very start. I mean, she never said what her purpose is, to go back to this country again. No one knows if her purpose was to get Joon oppa.”

“I’m just telling you to be cautious at ___.” And with that, I left her with her thoughts.

(Hyosung’s POV)

Hyuna said something strange that made me want to slap her face right away but then I think about the things she just said. *What if she really want to get Joon oppa back?*

No, she won’t but then I remembered that I don’t know THAT much about her. I mean, I know her, but what if behind that sweet girl hides a ?

I felt threatened.

I doubted her.

*Eotteohke?*