21

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

21 – A Little Help From Dojoon.

(Dojoon’s POV)

I just got up from my sleep—oh wait!—Heck! I didn’t even sleep because of what happened last night!

I feel bad for treating __ in a cruel manner ever since she got back from overseas. I shouldn’t have treated her like that. I should’ve understood that she needs a breather after the situation she had with Joon hyung years ago.

Aish…enough of that. I’ll apologize to her later. I will just go to her shop but wait—I just realized something. ___ loves Junhyung and Junhyung feels the same way for __, yet, no one dared to confess—hang on!—I just remembered that Junhyung confessed to her last night. He confessed but he didn’t let ___ speak so he didn’t hear what ___ have to say to him.

Hmm…maybe I can help the two with what they feel for each other? Should I take some action?

--

“Yah Dojoonie…what’re you thinking of?” Yoseob snapped me out of my thoughts when I almost had an amazing plan stuck in my mind. “Yoseob-ah, in times like this, don’t bother me.”

“What do you mean at ‘times like this?”

I ignored him and went to my room. I continued to think of a plan and suddenly, after all those minutes I’ve wasted, I had come out with an amazing idea!

So I started to plan my idea and when it was done, I look over the first step. The first step is to go to ___’s coffee shop to apologize, and then go on with the next step.

--

I opened the door, smelling the fragrance of the coffee and went inside to see her ordering some staffs around. I can tell that she really was busy because she didn’t even notice my presence for fifteen minutes. “___...” I called out, and she instantly turned around to face me.

“Dojoon oppa?”

“Look ___, I’m sorry of what happened last night…and about how treat you cruelly since you got back, I’m sorry.” I apologized. Great. She must’ve been thinking that I’m one hell of a bipolar now. Getting angry at her for no reason then poof! Apologizing in this way…

“Oppa, it’s not a big deal.” She smiled. Whaaaa…I should be really thankful that she’s one kind of an angel! I flashed a smile to her and opened my mouth to talk. “___, I also need your help…”

“Ahjussi, can you please move that painting to the right?....Ne, gumawo.” She then turned to me. “Help? About what, oppa?”

Okayyy…so here goes my lame plan…I just hope that she won’t refuse to whatever I’m going to ask of her, because I, myself found it a stupid plan after I read the list of my plans. “I need to…I need your…h…help with a love…love letter…” I fakingly and embarrassingly stuttered.

“A love letter?” She asked and I, ‘shyly’ nod my head. Heck! This is such an embarrassing memory I’ve ever made in my life! Imagine Yoon Dojoon, National Boyfriend of South Korea is asking his friend to help him with a love letter, can you even believe it?!

Well, don’t believe it, because I’m just doing this for my two little dongsaengs. Want me to name them? They are Yong Junhyung and Kang ___.

I snapped out of my embarrassing thoughts when I heard ___’s laugh and I shot her a glare to make her stop. “I’m s…sorry…Do…Dojoonie…op…I never…you…be like this…asking…for my h…h…love letters!” She said in between her laughs, if that is even possible.

Even though she was saying things like that, I clearly understood what she’s trying to tell me: ‘I’m sorry Dojoon oppa, I never thought that a guy like you would ask for my help to write love letters!’

AAishhhhhhh!! Anyway you, have you guessed what I am planning of now?

_______________________

Hi!! Annyeong!

Did you miss me? I'm sorry if you have waited long for my update...

and I'm sorry if I could only give you one update because I just finished another story of mine..

The story, ONLY RULE: NO Falling In LOVE...http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/275409

Also, I wasn't updating yet because I was sick these past few days and because of my birthday that has passed already....

So guys, I hope you understand my condition.... I'll try to update as soon as I can...

So please wait for another update!