14

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

14 – In An Instant, She Became MY GIRLFRIEND?!

(Gikwang’s POV)

Right after my eyes opened, I recalled our ‘date’ yesterday. I smiled to myself as I remember that but suddenly, our door opened, snapping me out of my thoughts. “YAH LEE GIKWANG, WAKE UP!” I heard Dojoon hyung. *What now?!* I sat on my bed and look at Junhung who’s currently sleeping. “IS IT TRUE THAT YOU AND __ ARE DATING?!” Whoa, he’s too noisy, not to mention, irritating at the moment.

But wait. How did hyung know that we had a date yesterday? Let’s see… YANG YOSEOB and his unstoppable mouth. He probably told Dojoon hyung! Aish. “We just hang out yesterday. Didn’t Yoseob told you that he’s with us?”

“Yoseob?” Okay don’t tell me Yoseob wasn’t the one who told him that ___ and I hangout?

“Yeah Yoseob. He was with us yesterday with a little girl.”

“It didn’t look like you were with him yesterday. Look.”

Dooon hyung gave me his phone and saw the article about me dating a mistery girl who turned out to be __. There was even a video taken by a fan about me talking cheesy stuffs. “Explain.” Dojoon hyung commanded.

I gave his phone back and looked at him. “What am I going to explain? It’s all in there. There’s the proof.”

(Junhyung’s POV)

The door of our room suddenly opened but I didn’t care at all since I want to sleep so badly. Okay, so I heard the voice of an angry Dojoon that made me stop going to sleep.

Dojoon asked Gikwang if he was dating ‘fatty’ but he denied it, saying that they just hangout yesterday. There comes silence then later on, Gikwang told him that they really dated yesterday.

My heart ached.

I should be the one dating her.

I should be the one with her instead of Gikwang.

“Are you telling me that you won’t deny this matter to the press?” Dojoon asked.

“Why should I?”

“Get up. Get Junhyung up and we’re going to Cube.” He said as I heard the door closed.

(No One’s POV)

BEAST have gone to Cube and talked to their CEO. The CEO gladly accepted Gikwang’s relationship with you, even in reality, you don’t even know what’s going on.

From: Gikwangie oppa

To: ________

‘___, let’s meet.

Maybe you’re confused of what’s

happening so let’s meet and we’ll

talk about it.

I’ll meet you at the ice cream parlor

Where we always go to in 30 minutes.’

Gikwang sent you a message and when you got that message, you suddenly got dressed and went off to the Ice Cream Parlor.

_________________

Gikwangie: 3

Junhyungie: 4

Vote and vote and vote!