10

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

10 – A Date?

(Your POV)

I opened the door and saw Gikwang oppa, about to press the doorbell. He let out a small laugh and scratched the back of his neck. “Gikwang oppa. What’re you doing here?”

“Uhh…I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with—“

“Gikwang oppa!” Minkyung squealed like I used to when I was so crazy fangirling them before. You guys might think I’m not a fan of BEAST already, but you’re wrong. Though they’re so close to me like we’re bestfriends, I still am a big fan of them.

“Omo~ Minkyung-ah, are you a fan of BEAST?” She happily nodded. “Especially Yoseob oppa! I love him! I wanna marry him!” Gikwang and I laughed at her cuteness. “Hey oppa, since you’re here, do you want to come along with us? We’re going to the zoo.” He then took my bag and gave me a kiss on the forehead. “I’d love to, my princess.”

(No One’s POV)

The three of you got to the zoo, but before the three of you walk inside, Gikwang stopped walking. “Oppa? Why did you stop?” You asked as you watch him look around with his eyes. “Yah oppa…”

He then spotted Yoseob walking with a cotton candy on his hand. “YAH YANG YOSEOB! BALLI!” You got surprised as Minkyung got excited. “What will Yoseob oppa do here?” You asked but didn’t get any response from him.

Yoseob finally got to where the three of you were standing. “Annyeong Yoseob oppa!” Minkyung greeted.

Yoseob wondered who she was, but as the sweet guy he is, he greeted Minkyung back with a smile on his face and turned to face Gikwang afterwards. “Yah Lee Gikwang, why did you call me here for?”

“Yeah, why is Yoseob oppa here?” You asked.

“Do me a favor Yangyoyo~ pleaseee? I’ll do anything you want afterwards!”

“And what favor is that?!” You and Yoseob asked at the same time, but in a different manner. He leaned forward to Yoseob to whisper something as you watch Yoseob nod his head. “Arasseo.” Yoseob said, right after Gikwang finished whispering.

“What’s your name?~” He asked the little girl sweetly. “Minkyung!” He smiled but when he looked up to Gikwang, he glared. *I wonder what oppa whispered to him?* You thought.

“Minnie~ let’s go get some more cotton candies!” He said, holding Minkyung’s hand. Before they walk off, he turned to face the two of you, who were following them. “Yah, the two of you can just go inside first. We’ll follow you guys afterwards.”

__________________

3 updates for today!

sorry for the slow updates..

soooo...what do you think will happen to that trip to the zoo??