17

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

17 – Hyosung’s Jealousy?

(No One’s POV)

Mir asked you to come to their dorm to hang out since it’s been awhile since MBLAQ got to be with you. He said that you were always with BEAST and don’t have time for them but Seungho would always tell him that maybe it’s because of your relationship with Gikwang, that’s causing you to have no time with them.

You don’t have much to do so you decided to pay them a visit. As you arrived at their dorm, there were the five of them together with the two usual girls with them.

Mir and Cheondeung were playing some video game. Seungho was busy with his electronics. G.O and your loving bestfriend Jae-in, were cuddling each other, and same goes with Hyosung and your childhood bestfriend, Joon.

“There’s a visitor here~” You chime in the busy world of these people inside.

They all looked at you and their eyes widen, surprised that you really paid them a visit. “____________-AH!!!!!” Mir squealed and ran over to you and hugged you.

Joon let go of Hyosung and ran over to you to take Mir’s hands off of you. “Yah, hands-off of my bestfriend.” After he took Mir’s hands away from you, he hugged you the bestfriends way.

Hyosung, on the other hand, doesn’t know if she should be mad at Joon for discarding her like that or she should be an understanding girlfriend to Joon. In the end, she decided to just understand that Joon misses his bestfriend, the way she and the others misses you.

“Yah __! You’ve been here in Korea for how many months already but you only think of visiting us today?! How could you?!” Jae-in asked, and you just laughed it off. *She’s being my mother again!*

“Let me guess…hmm…you’re busy with Gikwang?” Hyosung asked but you denied it because it’s not true, but your cheeks were getting red and it became Hyosung’s key that she’s right. “I’m right!”

“Yah __-ah, can you cook lunch for us?” Joon asked. You knocked his head while glaring at him. “Yah oppa, is it why you’re asking me to come? For you guys to have a cook?!”

Joon put his arm around your shoulder and Hyosung was kind of surprised by it. “Aish…I miss my bestfriend. She’s too ferocious now~” *Yeah…they’re bestfriends.* Hyosung thought.

“Arasseo! Cheondung oppa, could you come with me to the market?” Before Cheondung could say something as a reply, the babo Joon raised his hand. “I’ll go!”

“Yeah sure, I’ll go with you.” Cheondung said, completely ignoring Joon.

“Oppa, let’s just wait for them to come back, ne?” Hyosung told Joon.

“Silheo! I don’t want to be here all day!” He whined. “I wanted to be with ___!!”

“Yah, do you think __ wants to be with you?!” Seungho retorted.

Hyosung was getting annoyed by Joon’s behavior. First, he made Hyosung a cast off when __ arrived and now he’s making Hyosung feel that he doesn’t want her. Instead of blowing a fuse, she just kept quiet.

You get out of your seat and checked their fridge, and there was nothing at all. “I think you guys really need to shop for foods.”

--

You, Cheondung, Joon and Hyosung went to the grocery store. Yes, Hyosung went with the three of you for a reason that she don’t know.

You look at your grocery list you made before leaving their dorm. Written on it were the breads and spreads as number one. The four of you made your way to the corner where there’s the bread and spreads.

“Oh! I want that strawberry jam!” Hyosung pointed to the side where the jams were placed. “Why don’t we go for a blueberry jam, eonni? Just for a change, and besides, I know that Joon oppa likes blueberry jams…”

Joon smiled as he remembered that time when he found you in the same grocery store and you were in the middle of picking what jams should you pick. “Yeah, I love blueberry jams, and I can’t believe that you still remember that.”

*So…he picked __’s choice than mine?* Hyosung thought as she put the strawberry jam back to the shelf. *It’s like he’s picking ___ over me…*

________________

Oh my God!

I’ve updated after a decade and sorry for that!

The reason??

I almost lost my draft notebook for this story…

Thank my little brother for finding it for me!

And thank you for my 40 subscribers!!!

Please do comment in that comment box down there!