24

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4KHSuvL18

 

I wanted to share this song with you guys! They were really awesome! Their accent~ OMG!!!

 


 

 

23 – Dojoon, The Match-maker

So that night, you tried your hardest to just ignore Junhyung and he hates every moment of it. *I thought she likes me but why the hell is she ignoring me?!* He whined in his head as he watched you talking with Dojoon. “Dojoon oppa, don’t you have schedules for tomorrow? You should be resting now…” He just smiled at you.

“I thought of sending you home since it’s quite late at night already. I don’t want any bad boys to come after my dongsaeng~” He said a little too loud, for Junhyung to hear.

Junhyung clenched his teeth. Suddenly, Dojoon’s phone rang, indicating a call. He smiled inwardly. *Thank you for having ‘fake calls’ available in my phone!* “Uhmm, excuse me. I’ll just get this call.” He said, leaving his seat.

There was an awkward silence as soon as he left. Neither you nor Junhyung was talking and neither of you wanted to talk first. Junhyung felt hot and fanned himself with his hand. “I think you should change you air-condition. It’s hot.” He sarcastically said but truthfully, it was supposed to be a joke that’ll make the awkward atmosphere decrease but because of his tone when he said it, you misunderstood it.

You raised your eyebrow at him. “Then I think you should live in North Pole. That’s a cold place and I think you belong there with the penguins.” You retorted and soon the two of you started to bicker.

Dojoon looked at the two of you, amused. “Two immature kids.” He chuckled and when he found that you two are getting pissed off by each other, he decided to go back. When he got to the table, the two of you instantly stopped bickering and it was quiet.

“O—kay?” He awkwardly laughed. “Uhmm…___, I’m sorry I can’t send you home tonight. I got an emergency call from manager hyung and he said we’re having an emergency meeting in 30 minutes. Are you…going to be okay by yourself?”

You smiled warmly at him. You were glad that you have someone who’s concerned for you. “I’ll be fine oppa.” You assured him. Dojoon frowned and held your hand, making the ‘other’ guy want to murder his hyung.

“___, do you really think I’d make you go home by yourself?” He shook his head. “I just can’t let you go home alone when there’re bad guys out there so I made a wonderful decision.” You didn’t feel good about this whole decision thing he’s saying. *No…he won’t leave me alone with—*

“Junhyung, I want you to send __ home and that’s final. No buts”

You looked at him with pleading eyes, sending him a signal that you don’t want to be left alone with this annoying jerk but Dojoon shook his head.

Junhyung felt a pang in his heart when he saw you pleading Dojoon to not leave you with him. *He calls that ‘wonderful’? Oh and look at this girl who wrote me her love letter! She said she loves me but here she is, pleading Dojoon to not leave her with me as if I have some cooties!*

Junhyung rolled his eyes and stand up. “I’m heading back to our dorm” He announced. Dojoon turned to look at him. “Yah, send __ home first before going back to our dorm or else I’d ban coke for a month or two!” *Fck! Why does it have to be my coke?!*

For him there are three things he considers as his life.

  1. You, Kang ____.
  2. His music and everything that is related to music. And last;
  3. His coke.

He took a seat again, as defeat. He knows Dojoon. If Dojoon told him that coke is banned for a month or two, he’d do it and Junhyung can’t afford to live without his coke.

Once Dojoon felt at ease that Junhyung won’t leave you, he stood up. “So, I’ll be going. Junhyung, take care of ___, arasseo?” Junhyung just nodded and you were just quiet on your seat. “And Junhyung, after making sure that she got home safely, go back to the dorm immediately, understood?” Once again, the latter nodded.

After bidding his goodbye, he left and since there were only the two of you inside the shop, it was dead quiet.

You stand up and started to clean the tables that were used. After that you washed the used dishes, went back to the office to collect your things and locked it. When you got back from all the cleaning, you didn’t expect Junhyung to still be waiting for you.

His head was rested on the table and he got his earphone on. *I didn’t know you’d still wait for me until I finish some chores. Thank you.* You stared at him for a moment and opened your mouth to speak. “I’m not regretting that I love you. I…regret not confessing to you earlier…I regret not realizing I love you before I left Korea.” You mumbled.

On the other hand, Junhyung wasn’t really asleep. So, obviously he heard what you said. He was just taking a rest while listening to music with the other earphone unplugged from his ear.

At the moment he heard you saying those words, he wanted to hugged you so badly but he can’t.

But then he thought, why can’t he hug you when the feelings were mutual between the two of you? Why can’t he tell those three words, ‘I love you’, to you over and over again when you two felt the same for each other?

Because he’s committed to Hyuna.

Because you’re Kang ___.

And knowing that you’re Kang ___ who’s unaware of the real relationship between him and Hyuna, you’d think of Hyuna’s feelings first. You’d think of what’s best for their relationship, their image. You’d think that it isn’t right to intrude to their relationship since they love each other.

Knowing you, you would think of others’ happiness first before your own.

That is why he can’t say ‘I love you’.

That’s why he can’t do things as he pleases.

 

But then again, can’t you be a little bit selfish for once and think of your own happiness first before you think of others?

Is it really okay for you to give up your own happiness when only one person—Hyuna—will benefit from your sacrifice?

But what about him? Is it really okay for Junhyung to torture both himself and you for his own career in his music?

 

_________________________

I have updated you guys with a 'long' chapter.

Haha, I'm sorry guys, I'm still not in the right mind to write these past few days...

I still can't get over with the Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert here in Philippines!

It was really awesomee!!

It was magical~

It really felt like a dream..

Haha, It's almost a week after the concert and I'm still having this what you call a DKFC Hangover!

Oh and look at this photo below...Isn't it wonderful? My uberr talented friend made this!

Aissshhhhh... I wish BEAST was also here!

Thank you for subscribing chingus!