29

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

(Hyuna's POV)

 

“Your gonna regret this both of you will!” I screamed and ran out of the cafe. Ugh who does she think she is to come and ruin everything for me. I'll make her pay for what she's done and get Junhyung back. She will regret she ever came back. I just need a way to get her out of our lives for once and for all.

 

(Your POV)

 

“Please ____ just let me be by your side.” Junhyung said to me while hugging me. I really want to be with him but so many things are keeping us apart. I don't know what to do. “Junhyung you know there are many things keeping us apart and I repeat I don't want anything to happen to ruin you career you've work so hard for and it wouldn't just be you who it would hurt but the rest of beast. We also have to think about what might happen to them because of us.” I told him as I pull away. “I have to get back to work please just leave and let me think about all of this.” I walked away and got back to work. “I just don't want to cause more problems I should have come back I should have just stayed away.” I thought to myself. After a few minutes I noticed that Junhyung had left and some how I felt sad about this. I guess I was hoping he would still stay.

 

(No One's POV)

 

After a few hours ___ was finally done with work and was getting ready to leave when the doors to the cafe open “Sorry we're closed now please comeback tomorrow.” _____ said thinking it was a costumer. “Awww that's to bad I was hopping that I could have a cup a coffee with my best friend.” said a very familiar voice. ____ quickly turn around and saw Myungsoo standing at the door. “Myungsoo what are you doing here?” “I just came to see you since we haven't hanged out a long time and I thought we could catch up.” Myungsoo smiled. “Sure you came at a right time I just got off work and I could really use someone to talk to.” They both headed out and decided to a park near the cafe. “So what have things been going? I heard your going out with Gikwang. I thought you came back to be with Junhyung,” “I've been better and yeah I am its very complected but I guess I should just tell you everything that is happening.” After a few minutes ______ had told Myungsoo everything that had happen up to today. “Oh...This is all way to complected ______, but you know that you have to follow your heart so you can be happy. You need to stop thinking about the rest and think about your self once in a while.” “Thanks Myungsoo you help a lot.”

 

 


 

Ohh what do you think she might pick? Happiness or Junhyun's career?

 

Hi eveyone sorry that I haven't updated in so long. 

I've been really busy with school and my home computer broke :( so I'm using the school's computer.

I'll be in spring break soon so hopefully I plan to update as much as possible. 

Again I'm very sorry it took me forever to update and also that its a short update.

Also thanks so much to new subscribers.

Please leave a comment telling me what you think about the updates.

Sorry again and I hope to update soon :)