Kris: Entrance Exams III

EXO: Indecent Proposals

 

     

 

  You froze as you saw your boyfriend leaning against one of the main entrance gates, his tall figure concealed in the dim lighting but his face was highlighted by the streetlamp above.

 

The candid light gave his face an ethereal look as his sharp features were outlined perfectly by the soft yellow lights, there in the dim lights of the city streets, standing a few feet away from you.... Kris looked perfect.

 

Like a Dark Angel

 

But this time, his looks wouldn't get him anywhere; You were still pissed at him.

 

Choosing to ignore him completely, you stuffed both of your hands on the pockets of Chanyeol's jacket before walking pass him not giving him a single glance.

 

''Hey!'' he called out when you passed him. You just continued to walk straight ahead.

 

''Hey!'' He called out again as he ran after you, when he was able to match his stride with yours- which was an easy feat considering how long his legs are, He clasped his hand on your wrist and tugged you to face him.

 

'' Hey!'' he held your body so that you two were face to face...err, face to chest.

 

You glared at his handsome face.
 

''Why are you even here?'' you asked with frown and he seemed to be a little taken aback by your sudden acknowledgement.

 

'' I...waited for you'' he said as he looked straight in your eyes.

 

''What? You got tired of ignoring me?'' you asked him seething and he sighed.

 

''You know that I have Midterms soon...'' He said

 

'' That doesn't give you an excuse to ignore me completely!'' you said, your voice heightening a little attracting a few stares from the people that is passing by.

 

'' You know I didn't do it on purpose'' Kris seemed to notice the attention you huys were attracting so he spoke softer, you were too angry to care.

 

'' Still! I am your girlfriend! Even just one call is enough for me, instead you chose to go invisible man on me!'' You poked his chest harshly.

 

'' You know how I am!'' He said a little louder this time, and he was right, Kris was never the showy type of guy, he chose to be more reserved even with you sometimes.

 

'' And you know how I am!'' you shouted back, and it was true, for you on the other hand, was really the affectionate type of girl, so what if you liked hearing his voice more often than he was willing to talk? Was that so bad?!

 

Taking your wrist harshly away from his hold, you scoffed and stomped away from him. Sighing irritably, Kris ruffled his already messy hair and ran after you again.

 

       

              You barely made twenty steps before you felt strong arms tug your body forcefully making it collide with a strong chest as arms held you securely against his body.

 

Needless to say, you were also unprepared when a soft pair of lips crashed on to yours passionately; your eyes shutting close in their own accord as you drowned in your boyfriend's masculine scent, making you respond to his kiss as energetically.

 

I missed this more than I am willing to admit.

 

Slowly, you felt Kris lift you up, your back against an alley wall as he held you by your thighs, he kissed you with so much fervor that it left you with nothing to do but respond.

 

Pulling back a little, he open his eyes to see your beautiful face flushed a lovely shade of red as you panted for air, smirking, he brought his mouth on top of yours. He at your luscious pink lips, coaxing you to open your mouth so that he would be able to taste your sweetness. You obeyed his persistence and you felt desire crept up to your core as you felt his soft wet tongue battling yours for dominance inside your mouth.

 

The two of you kissed like that for a long time, only pulling back when the need for air became apparent to you, Kris though, seemed to have a different plan as he backed you up harder against the wall, pressing his hard body to yours making you feel everything, you let out a y moan when he started nibbling on your neck, giving it little red marks all over.

 

''I love you'' You felt him say and you let out a loud gasp as his tongue the bite mark on your neck.

 

Kris wasn't the showy type of boyfriend, nor the mushy one like Chanyeol.

 

But... He has his moments.