Kris: Entrance Exams II

EXO: Indecent Proposals

 

 

 

 

 

 Chanyeol met you and Mina at the University Library. Giving his girlfriend a quick peck on the lips, he smiled at you.

 

''Hey!'' he greeted.

 

''Hello'' You subtly tried to look around.

 

'' You just missed Kris, he left about ten minutes ago, He said he would go back to study in the dorm instead'' Chanyeol said and you blushed in embarrassment from being caught.

 

He could have at least waited a bit to see me, he knew I was coming with Mina today.

 

You thought sadly as you stare at the ground; Mina patted your shoulder and lifted your face up gently.

''Don't be sad now, maybe Kris just really wants to ace his midterms'' she said and you frowned.

 

''He could have done that perfectly without ignoring me, with that brain of his'' you said sadly and it was Chanyeol who spoke this time.

 

''Why don't we jus head out of campus right now? Ice cream my treat!'' he said trying to cheer you up.

 

Giving them a little smile, you nodded slowly.

 

''Alright, Heading out for Ice cream with my two favorite girls! Wah, I am so lucky!'' He said while he puts his arms around yours and Mina's shoulders,

 

'' That was greasy, Chanyeol'' Mina said.

 

With that remark the three of you laughed.

 

 

       The three of you stayed in the Ice cream shop longer than anyone of you noticed, with the two of your friends so intent on cheering you up, no one noticed the time until the clerk in the shop politely told you that they would be closing soon.

 

You didn't even notice that it was that late until you glanced at your watch and it read 10:00 PM. So now, the three of you were back in Seoul University's Parking lot.

 

'' Are you sure that your going to be fine going home alone? I could still drop you off at your house'' Mina asked concern written in her face while Chanyeol's arms were wrapped around her waist, said guy also looked at you with worry.

 

''No don't bother, I'm going to be alright, I'll just take the bus or walk home'' You assured them

 

''Are you sure? '' Chanyeol asked this time.

 

And you just nodded offhandedly and bid them goodbye, your mind still occupied with the conversation between you and Chanyeol back at the Ice Cream shop.

 

The three of you made it to the Ice cream shop without any hitch, the place wasn't so crowded.  Sitting on one of the many booths, you automatically chose the seat across the couple so now; you were facing Chanyeol while Mina went back to the counter to have additional Marshmallows.

 

'' Mina told you what I said about Kris, right?'' the tall guy asked as you were about to take a spoonful of your strawberry sundae in your mouth.

 

''Yeah, but somehow it didn't comfort me'' you said and Chanyeol gave you his deep laughter.

 

''How exactly did she say it?'' he inquired

 

''She said that you noticed how Kris would attempt to call me only to change his mind the last minute...'' you said bitterly, now poking your sundae with the spoon.

 

''Maybe he thinks talking to me is not worth the time he'd be wasting?''  You asked him and your question made the handsome man frown.

 

''No, my girlfriend is just bad at comforting people in general'' he said with a smirk and the both of you laughed.

 

''But, what I really think is that...'' He spoke again and you looked at him curiously.

 

''... Kris only chose not to call you, because he knows that once he hears your voice, he would totally neglect his studies and just talk to you'' he said seriously as he looked at you and you felt flustered at the thought.

 

Was that really his reason?

 

''Plus, I have noticed that Kris is a little jumpy lately, and I don't think that the upcoming midterm exams is the only reason'' he said with a knowing smirk, something unfathomable was in his eyes.

 

''Aish, Wu Fan seriously! You will be the death of me!''  You mumbled agitatedly to yourself as you walked down the alley.

 

You barely made it pass the University's main entrance when a tall dark figure stopped your steps.