Baekhyun: Birthday Cake Mishaps Final

EXO: Indecent Proposals

 

 

 

You were frozen beside Chanyeol while D.O and Sehun was laughing like lunatics, Suho shook his head smirking and Kai was already rolling on the floor from laughing so hard.

 

There, in front of Chanyeol was a Chocolate cake with a “Will you Marry me?”   Written all over it with pink frosting and glittery candy Hearts.

 

 

 

Damn his luck.

 

 

 

 

***

 

You tried to cover your mouth to stop the giggle that was coming but failed miserably. Baekhyun glared at you and you weren’t able to control yourself as you burst out laughing, at this he sulked even more.

After the ‘Cake incident’ the boys taunted Baekhyun with: 

 

“ Come on, Chanyeol-hyung say yes to Baekhyun-hyung!”

 

“ Holy cow! BaekYeol is Real?”

 

“ Don’t just let him stand there, Say yes!”

 

“Well, we are waiting, Chanyeol. Imagine the stress your putting Baekhyun through from your silence”

 

 

And a lot of:

 

“ Oh My God this is Priceless!”

 

 

 

 

 

                                         Eventually, the cakes were switched and Chanyeol was given the one with the ‘Happy Birthday’ greeting instead. And so here you are now, on the Rooftop with your obviously irritated boyfriend while the rest of the guys are downstairs eating cake and still probably laughing their asses off.

“ Baekhyunnie~! “ You poked his side and he ignored you so you poked him again, this time he flinched.

 

“ Beakhyunnie! Talk to me” You called again with a pout, you knew he couldn’t resist it so you gave him the most convincing pout you could come up with.

 

 And alas! He snapped!

 

“ What?” he answered quietly and you moved closer to him and placed your arms around him in a hug, 

 

“ I love you” you said.

 

He moved so that he was the one holding you against him, your head against his chest before he spoke:

 

 “ You haven’t answered me yet Jieun”

 

“ What?” you asked, Confused.

 

Baekhyun’s eye twitched in annoyance and as patiently as he could, he was able to grit out:

 

“ My question written on the cake, you haven’t answered it yet”

 

Just remembering it made you want to laugh and you couldn’t help but taunt him a little more, one last you promised.

 

“ If I remember correctly Baekhyunnie, It was Chanyeol you asked. Not me” you said with amusement and he glared at you again, at this you burst out laughing again.

 

”Aish”  Baekhyun looked down and with that you sobered and raised your head, facing him. Gently, you raised his chin so you could look him straight in the eyes. You gave his lips a sweet peck.

 

“ Why don’t you try again?” you said encouragingly.

 

 That he would do.

 

Baekhyun then stood shakily and took a deep breath, reaching for the small satin box from inside his pockets he then proceeded to get down in one knee in front of you. You gasp a little as you saw the ring: It was a simple silver band with a blue Princess cut diamond in the middle with two smaller red diamonds beside it.

It was perfect.

Your eyes teared up a bit when he spoke:

“ Jieun-ah,  I love you so much, and even though my first plan failed miserably regardless how safe I thought it was. I hope this one won’t…Will you marry me?”  Baekhyun said with his eyes twinkling with hope and love and you never had a doubt in your answer.

 

“Yes, Of course I will marry you” you smiled as he gently placed the ring in your finger and you had a hard time believing that everything wasn’t just a dream.

 

 

“ I love you, Byun Baekhyun”

 

 

“ I love you too, Jieun”

 

 

The two you stayed on the rooftop for a while after that ,unaware of the time. When It got a little late though you decided to just sleep over for the night and Baekhyun was more than happy to oblige. So the two of you made your way back down to the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

                                      Unbeknownst to the two of you, the rest of Exo K were still awake ,so when you and Baekhyun entered the living room, you found Suho and Sehun red faced from laughing so hard , Chanyeol ‘s  deep thundering laugh as he clapped his hands like a sea lion while Kai was kneeling in front of a wide-eyed D.O asking  for his hand in marriage.

 

 

 

 

 

Seriously, these idiots have to die soon. Baekhyun thought darkly.

 

 

 

end

 

 

 

***

 

Done with the first story! I hope that everyone who read it liked it!

 

AirDragon : hahaha! I was laughing from your comment so I had to put it in the story! I hope you liked it!=))))

 

MusicalAnarchy : I just wanted to thank you for sticking with me throughout my stories! you have no idea how your comments made my day! and I hope you like this story even if Baekhyun failed misserably on his cake plan! but yeah, at least he succeded in the end! Thank you so much for reeading and commenting!(?) hahaha...is that even a word?

 

 

...so yeah, I am done with baekhyun's story and now I am thinking of a very shy/awkward!Lay! hahaha... I dunno yet, but please do leave comments and subscribe!

 

Cheerios!=))))