Kris: Entrance Exams IV

EXO: Indecent Proposals

 

I'm gonna finish this now!... so sorry for the long wait =)

 

 

***

 

'' Someone looks happy'' Mina's poking brought of you out of your small reverie.

 

You were looking out the window with a small smile and your face. As you turned to her, you gave her a smile and she instantly knew that something was up.

 

''Chanyeol also said that Kris looks a little less of an today, he said that Kris actually smiled at him and he aced his Midterms'' she said and you also smiled a little.

 

''We made up last night.'' you explained vaguely and she gave you a knowing grin.

 

''Made love?'' she teased and you felt heat crept up your face.

 

''Made UP okay, we talk'' you tried to explain to her waving your hands in front of you comically.

 

''Wow girl, that must have been one hell of a hot make-up you had last night to get you that happy!'' she teased and right now you wanted the ground to swallow you whole because of embarrassment as some people gave the two of you weird stares.

 

''Shut up, Mina. People are looking!'' you tried to say in a hush tone but she just continued to tease you.

 

'' Hell, how can they not look?  Have you checked your mirror this morning? That's a huge hickey in your neck right there!'' she motioned to her own neck and immediately your hand flew to your collar and the other in your bag in search of a small mirror. once your hand settled on the object, you quickly snatched it and tried to look at your neck as discretely as possible.

 

'' Damn, Kris...'' you hissed as you found that Mina wasn't lying, there was a hugeass hickey on your neck, just above your right collarbone.

 

At this, Mina laughed totally forgetting that the two of you were in the library. She only shut up when the grumpy old librarian shushed her harshly.

 

'' So...last night was THAT good, huh?'' she said completely ignoring the librarian.

 

 

''You have no idea'' You smirked back. 

 

 

 

 

 

                   Placing the last of your books into your bag and making sure that the packed breakfast inside wouldn’t be crushed, you smiled in satisfaction. Zipping the bag close, you gave your apartment one last look before heading out the door.

 

Time to wake your Boyfriend up!

    

 

           

            Kris was rudely woken up by the sound of someone knocking on their door, sighing irritably, he buried his head in his pillow messing up his blonde hair even more. After a few minutes, the knocking didn’t stop and it annoyed the hell out of him. Bringing out one of his long legs from his blanket, he reached out for Chanyeol’s side of the room with the intent of kicking his roommate awake so that the other could open the door.

 

His foot met air.

 

He raised his head from his pillow and his squinted eyes looked around to see the other bed already made. 

 

Stupid Roommate.

 

 

His roommate wasn’t there. Meaning, Kris wouldn’t be able to kick him so he could answer the damn door.

 

 

Stupid Door.

 

 

Kris hated the world.

 

And someone on the other side of that door didn’t want to leave him alone seeing as the knocking didn’t stop. Sighing irritably- he does that a lot!. He grudgingly moved so that he could sit up.  Running his hands through his hair, he willed his legs to stand up.

 

“Hi!’’ you greeted enthusiastically as the door opened finally.

 

“Oh. It’s you…’’ you heard your boyfriend deadpan as his sleepy face met yours.

 

Frowning in irritation, you walked inside without invitation and proceeded to stomp to the small kitchen with Kris following you silently.

 

“ Oh yes, why its me!... What kind of a greeting is that? Is that how you greet your girlfriend? You rambled on angrily while you unload the things from your bag.

 

“ I even took the effort to wake up extra early today so that I could make us breakfast! And you…you give me a ‘oh…it’s you what is your problem?’’ you said trying to imitate your boyfriend’s deep voice.

 

“ That’s my problem, you’re too early’’ Kris deadpanned and you look at him incredulously.

 

The mood around the room darkened a bit as he said that, setting the neatly packed food on the table you stared at him seriously before saying:

 

“Why you…Well if you didn’t want me here, you could have just said s-“ you were interrupted from your words when Kris roughly pulled you close to his body, his lips locking harshly with yours through a fierce kiss.

 

Kris smirked into the kiss when he felt your lips eagerly responding to his wild kisses, once again, he backed you up against the wall and kissed you like there was no tomorrow.

 

This was surely his idea of a wake up call.