Lay: Call me? III

EXO: Indecent Proposals

 

 

Last chapter people!=)

 

 

***

 

 

Lay paced in his room that night. Sighing irritably, He couldn’t get what his friends said out of his mind. As he sat on his bed, he thought of you- how you would smile at the simplest things. Your eyes would light up beautifully and by that time, his chest would constrict like there’s something crushing him, taking his breath away.

 And when your gazes would sometimes meet like what happened at lunch earlier, you would always give him that smile.

 

Your smile that could lift him up and bring him down at the same time.

 

He knew that what he feels for you were more than just a crush.

 

It was love...

 

 

He is in love...

 

 

 

With you...

 

 

 

...And he had no idea what to do.

 

 

Scratching his head in frustration, he stood again and picked up his hand phone. Maybe he should call Xuimin, he decided.

 

“Yes, someone to talk to... to vent things out” that’s what he needs he figured.

 

With that, he scrolled through his contacts, found Xuimin’s number and pressed call. Placing his phone in his ear he heard a ringing...two rings...three... he sighed and the other line picked up on the fourth but he didn’t wait for Xuimin to speak as he began talking immediately.

 

“ Dude, You gotta help me... I don’t know what to do anymore” he said exasperatedly.

 

“ I love her, Xuimin. I am in love with Mei Lien...she’s all I think about!” he might have heard something on the other line but he ignored it and just continued rambling.

 

“She’s always on my mind! I can’t sleep at night and I can’t focus during the day!  She’s all I look at in class, Hell, I don’t even know what our last lesson with Mr. Kim was because I was too busy trying to glance at her without her noticing me” Lay said with his voice raising a little.

 

“ And don’t get me started on what she does to me every time she smiles! I feel like exploding! Everything she does is amazing to me, every move she makes I notice. What am I going to do ,man?”

 

“ – I know I told you guys earlier that I am content with just admiring her from a far and that it’s better if I never made a move to be closer to her. But...but...It’s so hard! She makes me feel so much that I can’t even understand myself what am I feeling that I just end up freezing up like an idiot...”

 

“...all I know that is every time she passes me by, I wanna hold her, I even want to kiss her!  But don’t tell anybody I told you that, okay?...Urghh! It’s so frustrating Xuimin gege help me!”

 

Lay took a deep breath before speaking to the phone again.

 

“ I love her, gege. I love Mei Lien” he finished sincerely.

 

Feeling a little lighter, Lay waited for the older one to speak yet he was only met with silent breathing from the other line.

 

“ Xuimin gege? ...Hello?” he asked.

 

“ Hello?” A voice answered on the other line and Lay felt cold suddenly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ ...This isn’t Xuimin, isn’t it?” He asked afraid of the answer.

 

 

 

 

 

“ Hi, Lay” an all too familiar tinkling voice silently answered him and he felt all his muscles tense.

 

“ This is Mei Lien, right?” somehow, Lay knew the answer.

 

“Hi” You greeted again.

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

Oh

 

 

 

My

 

 

 

God

 

 

 

 

With that confirmation, Lay had the expected reaction. Nobody spoke for minutes and you could just imagine what happened to Lay, Him standing in the middle his room frozen like a penguin from Alaska. You giggle a little, he was too cute for his own good.

“ Lay?” you called his name shyly.  He didn’t respond. Probably still too shocked.

 

“ Zhang Yixing” You called cutely and Lay seemed to be brought back to reality after hearing you say his real name.

 

“ Y-yes... Mei Lien?” he stuttered shyly. 

 

 

 

 

 

“...I love you too”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Lay was putting his books up his locker slowly when Kris and Xuimin stood beside him- well, Kris leaned his tall body on one of the lockers and Xuimin faced Lay. Both with a smug look on their faces.

 

“ Ayo~ what’s up?” Lay faced the two and closed his locker when he heard Kris’ greeting. But before he could answer Kris, You walked straight to Lay and wrapped your arms around his waist and laid your head in his chest. Trapping him in a sweet embrace.

 

“ Good Morning!” You greeted cheerfully, Unaware of the three pairs of eyes that widened.

 

Untangling your arms around your boyfriend you stood on your tip toes and gave Lay a peck on the cheek while you hurried of.

 

“ I’ll see you in class!”

 

At that time, the two seem to recover from their shock as their smug looks returned. Kris and Xuimin High-Fived each other ignoring Lay.

 

“ Dude you soooo owe us!, Maybe Lunch later, and the next day”  Xuimin trailed.

 

“ Or maybe lunch for the whole month” Kris added with a smirk.

 

The two left a still frozen Lay standing beside his locker, His eyes in a daze.

 

 

 

 

some things never change

 

 

 

 

End

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Done! I got the inspiration to this story when I found out about the Lay JPG jokes! hahaha, he is so cute!

I hope you liked LAY'S story! and thank you to those who subscribed and left theor comments!

 

AirDragon: here is the end! I hope you like this and thank you for supporting me!

MusicalAnarchy : hahahah!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! yeah, I made them dorks! especially Chen!~ hahahahaha... I just love him! well, I hope you ;like this one!

--xLOLlipop : Thank you so much!!! And congratulations dearie~! you got lay as your boyfriend!hahaha, I checked on Chinese names and I really liked the name Mei Lien, if i am not mistaken it means 'Beautiful Lutus' right? It's a very pretty name!...Thanks again. I hope you liked your love story mei lien~! :DDDD

iamawesomeness : Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed reading this!

 

Guiseeee~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my other story featuring Luhan Gravity is about to end soon~ I really hope to get more readers since I hove so much planned for that story so I hope you could help me get more readers! I would really appreciate that if you did. and please, support that story as well!

 

Thank you so much!

 

 

Y!KRIS is next!