Baekhyun: Birthday Cake Mishaps I

EXO: Indecent Proposals

 

 

 

 

First of Three! Enjoy~!

 

 

 

 

 

Title: Birthday Cake Mishaps

For: Byun Baekhyun

 

 

 

Where Baekhyun hopes that proposing to his girlfriend would be a piece cake...too bad.

 

 

                                                    It was a chilly but bright December morning when Baekhyun found himself standing in the Kitchen of Exo K’s dorm. He was the only one present as the others have schedules for the day. He smiled at the advantage: today was Your’s and Chanyeol’s birthday and also, to his delight, Your Third anniversary as a couple.

But that’s not the only thing that got him smiling though, as he remarked to himself that today was a very special day because he would propose to you tonight.

He spent hours thinking of a way on how he would propose, he wanted it to be sweet of course- he even thought of probably renting a jet and making it write his proposal in the air, but- the snowy weather made that impossible and not to mention it was kind of clichéd AND greasy.  Going down on one knee and proposing was a little too simple for his taste, he would do that, yes, but he also wanted to do a little extra something. So he thought of fireworks, and maybe he could ask the guys for help but as quickly as he had that thought he discarded it. With his luck, those five idiots would probably end up burning the whole building.

So he decided to go with something simple instead; adding the words safe for the lives of the other people that live here in his head. And then, it was settled. The guys planned a small celebration for Chanyeol later on and decided to invite you in as well so Baekhyun thought that he could propose to you after the party.

Since it was also your birthday, He thought he could bake a cake for you, with his proposal written down on it. You always loved it when he did something especially for you regardless of how small that something may be. And your love for anything sweet only strengthened his resolve. With that in mind, he stared down at the ingredients in front of him and smiled cheerfully.

 

 

“ Aright! I’ll get started then!” with that said, He went to work on the cake.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Baking wasn’t that bad, Baekhyun decided as he added some final touches to your cake- he even made one for Chanyeol. His Chocolate birthday cake now inside a box on top lying on top of the table. With one last addition of a candy heart, he placed your cake in its own box carefully and smiled.

He glanced at the clock on the wall and his eyes widened;4:00 pm it read, you and the guys would be there in exactly an hour, He cleaned up as fast as he could and dashed upstairs to get ready.

 

 

 

 

                                  You arrived at exactly 5 PM and knocked on Exo K’s door, you stood silently for a while waiting for your boyfriend to open up. Surely enough, you hear the latch unlock and then: you were face to face with your dashing boyfriend, Baekhyun. He gave you his sweetest smile and you found yourself returning it wholeheartedly as he pulled you to an embrace.

 

“Hyunnie!” you cooed and you could feel Baekhyun hug you tighter.

 

“ Hi baby, I missed you. And Happy Birthday!” He said sweetly as he held your cheeks in his beautiful hands and placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

 

You smiled sweetly as he pulled you inside and close the door behind you. Baekhyun held your hand and pulled you towards the Living room where he sat on the couch and pulled you to sit in his lap.

 

“Thank you. Happy Third Anniversary Baekhyunnie! I love you!” you said and his smile widened, his eyes twinkling adorably.

 

“ Happy Third Anniversary baby and I love you too- so much” with that he leaned down and pressed his soft lips to yours and gave you a sweet kiss.

 

 He pulled back slowly and stared at your eyes before leaning down again and meshing your lips together, longer this time. Your hands wound around his neck as he played with your hair, his lips moving enticingly against yours. And you couldn’t help but moan a little.Baekhyun held your body you so that you could straddle him on the couch.

 

 He was about to deepen the kiss when door suddenly burst open and a very energetic Birthday Boy bounced into the living room.

 

“ Baekhyun-ah! It’s party time! Have you called-…Oh! Looks like you two started the party early” he grinned like a Cheshire cat and you fell your cheeks colour in embarrassment from being caught in such a suggestive position with your boyfriend.

 

“ Shut up, Chanyeol!”  Baekhyun remarked half-heartedly as he softly untangled his body from yours, allowing you to sit on the couch properly. Smiling, Baekhyun held your hand in his.

 

“ Oh, and Happy Birthday too Jieun-ah!” Chanyeol greeted you happily while he pulled you into a bear hug while you thanked him, muttering a ‘Happy Birthday’ of your own.

 

 After that the rest of the boys also came in to the living room each holding an array of party items. They also greeted you one by one and you were really happy that you get to spend your birthday with six wonderful guys.

 

 

***

 

THanks for subscribing guys! hope you like the first part, the second and third I would post when i'm done, okay? thanks~!

The poster was from KHNOCT so credit goes to her! Cherrios! =))))))