~Pictures Of You~

Pictures Of You [COMPLETED]
Your Outfit: [http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=26679]

Jae Joong’s Outfit: [http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/iheartmickyyoochun/78722545.jpg]

Yoochun’s Outfit: [http://img368.imageshack.us/i/yoochun21kx5.jpg/]

Jin Ae’s Outfit: [http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=28303]

Junsu’s Outfit: [http://media.photobucket.com/image/junsu%20outfit/boojoi_06/dongbangshinki/cddata-junsu.jpg]

BoA’s Outfit: [http://theazntracker.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/boa-profile.jpg]
============================================================
Song 1: Beautiful Love by XIAH Junsu
Song 2: Afterglow by DBSK

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fs3adolphin%23p%2Fu%2F1%2FeTsUdWmmT-0&v=eTsUdWmmT-0&feature=player_profilepage]

[Your POV]

There was no going back now. The tickets were booked I was getting ready to board the plane, no luggage, not even a handbag. It’s two am, and there’s only three hours left before I go home. Sprawled out in front of me are the photos from yesterday. I was meant to take two important photos but I only ever got the chance to take one. I picked the most important one up from the pile, flipped it over and scrawled onto the back. Tears began to form now, they spilled over and trickled down my cheek, running down until the back of my hand hurriedly wiped them away. I didn’t want the photo anymore, it would only have just been a painful reminder. My memories were enough. I didn’t want to lose him to a memory, but what else could be done now?
I put it in the envelope and sealed it. On the front, I wrote his name, Youngwoong Jae Joong…

[Jae Joong POV]

I was sitting on the bench in the park ~~~~ and I had gone to this morning, with my head in my hands, and my heart dead on the ground. I was frustrated, scared and sad all at the same time. It was driving me wild.

[Flashback]

“BoA, how does it look? Do you think she’ll like it?” I asked holding up a silver ring.

“Of course she will, look at it!” BoA slipped the ring onto her finger and threw her arms around me.

“Oppa! She’ll yell! It’s beautiful!”

I chuckled as she pulled away. I was glad BoA and I were friends again. When I had got her message earlier I was worried she wanted to tell me that we couldn’t be friends. Soon after, we were walking along like as if nothing happened at all. I guess time sorta does heal a lot of things, actually it depends on how many pieces of you had broken off. Nevertheless, things were finally back to normal.

“I’ll take this one.” I told the shop attendant.

“Oh, and can you wrap something up for her, something pretty.” I whispered, pointing at BoA.

“We have a lovely collection of crystals. How about a crystal bouquet? There’s five flowers in each bouquet.” the girl said.

“Sure. I’ll pay by card too.” I handed the shop assistant my card and she flushed a bright pink as I propped my elbow on the glass cabinet.

After the shop assistant had wrapped up the gifts and returned my card with a shaky hand, BoA and I headed out. We were half way down the street when I saw a familiar figure. It was Jin Ae.

“Jin Ae ah!” I yelled.

She turned, a smile appearing for a glimpse but disappeared when she noticed who was with me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we got closer, her eyes were red and she was shaking ever so slightly.

“~~~~ ah’s gone.”

“What?”

“She was with me, walking along this street, and now she’s gone. I went to the bathroom, came back and now she’s gone.”

“How long ago was this?” BoA asked.

“In the space of about fifteen minutes.” Jin Ae replied.

“Maybe she saw… us?” BoA said, looking at me.

“I hope she didn’t, she might have thought…” I began.

“BoA, do you mind catching a cab?” I asked quickly.

“Yes.” she replied, her expression serious, it was a big ask.

“Yoochun oppa is coming to get me. We can give her a lift.” Jin Ae spoke, no sign of friendliness in her voice, but at least she asked.

“Thankyou.”

The car wasn’t far from the shop, only five cars down to be exact. The only thing I could do now was drive around to see if I could spot her…

[End Of Flashback]

Almost two hours later, I’m sitting here helplessly in the park like a homeless person, with my head between my hands. When I realised that there was no way I could find her, a curtain of defeat fell over me and all I wanted to do was sit down and mope. I had the ring box in my hand, I kept flipping it open, looking at it, and then shutting it when my chest began to ache and feel heavy.
[Ring]
After about 15 minutes I decided to head home. Maybe the others had heard something. When I got in Yoochun was sitting on the couch, with Jin Ae sound asleep in his arms. He gave me a nod, and I nodded back.

“I already dropped noona off. Junsu’s asleep.” he stated.

“Have you heard anything?”

“~~~~ called Jin Ae not too long ago, she says she’s going back to Korea.”

My arms fell helplessly to my side. She was going. I felt like I was about to collapse when a knock arrived at the door. I threw it open but my heart sank again when it wasn’t who I wanted it to be.

“Hi. I’m Dong Gun. ~~~~’s boss.” he shook my hand and pulled a white envelope out of his pocket.

My name was scrawled on it. The handwriting was ~~~~’s. I quickly tore it open.

“She wants you to keep it.”

It was a picture of me. The one we had taken from the park this morning. My heart was aching and my throat was dry. I turned the picture over, on the back in her neat handwriting it read, “The Most Precious Thing To Me”. I was at breaking point, I was going to fall to pieces any minute now. I was counting down when Dong Gun spoke again.

“She’s leaving in about 45 minutes. I dropped her off at Terminal 5.” Dong Gun added, there was something about the way he said it.

I finally understood, he had told me exactly where to find her. I put the photo into my pocket and ran past him. I took to the stairs, two at a time and was down at the parking lot in about 5 minutes. I didn’t have much time left, but if she at least saw me, then she would know how much I needed her.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYmZPd7GA7E]

The airport was crowded, and I was desperately making my way to Terminal 5.How ironic, the number five seemed to be everywhere these days. Everyone was staring at me, I had no mask on and I was exposed. I looked down avoiding eyes and only stared up when I saw the departure board. There was only one flight to Korea, and it had just boarded. I ran to the gate, two security guards stepped forward.

“Sorry sir, but the gate is closed.” I looked up, both of their eyes widened but they stood firm.

“Please, I need to talk to someone on that plane. It’s really life and death.”

The guards both looked at each other, they whispered something and then let me through.

“Thankyou.” I nodded and ran, I guess there were upsides to being famous.

I could see the plane now, it’s ladders were slowly being pulled up. My heart was pounding with the suspense of being so near yet so far away. My feet were hitting the concrete ground hard and fast, I had never run like this before, running when my life depended on it. I needed ~~~~ more than anything, I wasn’t going to lose her to some plane. Some flight attendants stared at me and they greeted my as I slowed to a jog and bowed to them.

“I need to talk to someone on that plane. Please.”

“I’m sorry, but the plane is about to take off.”

“Can you let me on then, just for a moment, if she doesn’t come with me then you can literally throw me off the plane.”

The two flight attendants stared at each other, and then at me. I could tell I had put them in a difficult spot but they finally nodded.

“The pilot is a fan of yours, I think it should be okay if the flight is delayed a little.”

I could breathe now, my heart was racing but I could breathe now. The steps were lowered and I began to climb on board. I knew exactly what I was going to do…

[Your POV]

The plane was letting on a final passenger on. I didn’t know who it was because I wasn’t on the side where the ladder leads in. I waited patiently, hoping that the plane would just get into the air. There was suddenly quiet murmurs coming from the front of the plane, curious I looked up. I couldn’t see anyone but a voice I recognised was singing. It was a beautiful melody, and my tears started to well up as I could see the face of the person I loved walking towards me.

As the sun sets, by following the lights that turn on one by one,
I’m going to you.
The cool wind that could lower your shoulders, before it falls on you,
I’ll cover you.
Look at me. I love you.
The foolish you, everything about you is precious to me.
As much as the sun rises above you, looking through this heart.
As much time as you have waited, I will protect you.
All the dreams you’ve prayed for, will remain through this sincere scent getting into us.
More than the air I breathe.
In every bright morning, my hopes are that we can laugh together.
I hope I can accomplish it.
I will wait, I won’t let go of your hand.
Even if it’s only tears, I will wipe them away.
Even if you can’t see the end, no matter how rough the road might be.
I promise you, my, my, my, my mine, please be mine.
As much as the sun rises above you, looking through this heart.
As much time as you have waited, I will protect you.
All the dreams you’ve prayed for, will remain through this sincere scent getting into us.
More than the air I breathe.
I love you, now you’re the only one.
I want to scream out towards the sky.
Love you.
My heart that’s about to explode, calls out to you.
Even if we go through trials and tribulations,
Even if we can’t breathe no more.
Being able to caress you, I’ll love you more.
Like those bright smiling flowers, that are like shining stars.
Beautifully, I’ll shine only for you.
As much as the sun rises above you, looking through this heart.
As much time as you have waited, I will protect you.
All the dreams you’ve prayed for, will remain through this sincere scent getting into us.
I love you, I love you
You’re the most important thing in this world, for this dream like heart
More than the air I breathe…

He stopped in front of me and gave me a tight smile with an outstretched hand as my tears trip over and fall down my cheek.

“~~~~ ah, don’t go.”

He nodded his head towards his hand. My heart was begging for me to reach out and touch his warm hand but my head was screaming for me to turn away. Losing his patience, Jae Joong took my hand and pulled me out of my seat. He pulled me down the steps and gave me no chance to escape as he embraced me tightly. I could smell his familiar scent as I let myself be fully enclosed within him, to feel his warmth. His body was warm, and his hug sincere. He pulled away not long after, though he kept his hands firmly on either side of my arms.

“Why are you leaving?” the question was asked, but I felt that he somehow already knew the answer.

“You… BoA… me. This is all so confusing. I don’t know what you’re doing and I don’t know if I can handle being here.” the words escaped my lips in the same complete jumble that they were in my head.

I wanted to tell him I hated him for making me upset, I wanted to tell him was a jerk. But I didn’t. I kept my mouth shut and let him stare at me, pain evident in his eyes.

“Why was BoA-sshi all over you in that jewellery store? And the ring…”

Jae Joong stared hard at me, he didn’t speak. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small jewellery box. He flipped it open and I looked at it.

“Was this the ring?” he asked.

“But…”

A sense of relief and shock flowed through me as Jae Joong took my hand. He gently slid the ring onto my middle finger. He didn’t let go of my hand, but held it and stared.

“This isn’t the reaction I was hoping to get… but at least you’re wearing it.” he sighed.

“Oppa… I don’t understand.”

“Do you know why you don’t understand?”

I shook my head gently.

“That’s because you never ask questions, and you never wait for an explanation. You always run off, in the process you always hurt the both of us.” his tone was gentle, yet the words spoken were real and somewhat painful to hear.

“I love you. You need to believe in that and trust me.”

With that, Jae Joong leaned down and kissed me. He pulled away and pulled something from his back pocket.

“This,” he said, holding up the photo I had given him, “Is my proof that you love me. Therefore, you can’t leave.”

“Let’s have faith in each other. Let’s go back.”

Jae Joong took my hand and turned, waving to all the passengers and the friendly flight attendants. My hand was warm in his as we walked, with the rising sun in front of us.

“So, are you going to tell me what that other picture is? You said you wanted to take two, this is only one.” Jae Joong said lightly as we walked back into the airport.

“I wanted to take a picture of the two of us together.” I replied.

“There’s plenty of time for that. Especially our wedding photos.”

“What? Oppa!” I whined, Jae Joong’s chuckle rung out and I regretted the fact that even for a moment I questioned his sincerity.

“I want Pictures Of You all over our bedroom ~~~~ ah.” Jae Joong teased as we walked out of the airport with more than a dozen pairs of eyes staring.

I didn’t care. We had each other, and that was all we needed. Jae Joong and I have had our ups and downs. I’ve questioned his love for me countless times and doubted most of the things he’s ever said to me. I was foolish. I understand now, that love needs to be built on trust. I trusted Jae Joong now, more than anything and anyone. I loved him, and now it was my turn to make sure that he knew.

“Ah, I’m so hungry, I haven’t eaten dinner yet and now we have to go get breakfast.” Jae Joong complained as he shut the door and started the car.

“Oppa…”

“Hmm?” Jae Joong asked, his face amused and curious.

“I Love You.” I said, meaning every word.

Jae Joong’s lips turned up into a beautiful smile, I had to capture that sometime. But for now, I burnt it into my memory. I traced over every line and curve and smiled as he moved closer towards me.

“Finally.” he whispered.

His lips found mine, just like we had found each other…

============================================================

Han: That’s it. It’s over! Thanks for waiting everyone!
Jae Joong: At least everyone got their happy ending… sorta.
Han: Yes, you all need to be as five for it to be happy.
Jae Joong: Don’t remind me.

Han: Anyways, on to a brighter note. THANKYOU EVERYONE!!
ARIGATOU MINA!
GO MA WO!!!
I’ll will reply to comments in my thankyou chapter. I hope you all leave me some comments. ^_^