~Reunion~

Pictures Of You [COMPLETED]

Song: Planetarium by Otsuka Ai

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko-UHjo1as]

[Jae Joong POV]

“Hyung what did ~~~~ sshi say?” Junsu asked peering over my shoulder.

“She says she’s working” I replied.

“Hyung are you sure she didn’t say anything along the lines of: Jae Joong oppa, I love you. You are the most beautiful person ever?” Yoochun teased.

I quickly backhanded him across the head and he winced, pouting at me.

“Ya! Keep your eyes on the road” I said as I began to reply.

~ I’m moving. How did Jin Ae sshi handle the news? ~.<

“Yoochun ah, did I tell you your number one fan is coming to see you?” I teased with a smirk on my lips, hoping to get him back for teasing me.

“What? Who? Junsu?” he asked in a surprised tone and then burst out laughing.

“Do you remember Jin Ae sshi?”

Now it was Junsu’s turn. His high pitched roar of laughter filled the car as an awkward silence overwhelmed Yoochun.

“No way”

“Yes way” I repeated.

“Who invited her?” he asked.

“Me” I whispered.

“Hyung!” Yoochun whined, he clearly didn’t want a Cassie stalking him in his own home.

“It was the only way to get ~~~~ ah to come too” I replied.

“Aish” Yoochun complained as he sighed loudly.

“Ya! Yoochun ah, since you actually remember her, does that mean something?” Junsu asked with a playful glint in his eyes.

“What? No! She freaked me out so… I try my best to avoid her” Yoochun whispered.

“Are you sure?” Junsu questioned, poking Yoochun’s ribs, making him squirm with laughter.

“Ah! Stop!” Yoochun screeched as his hand slipped off the steering wheel slightly.

“Junsu ah, I don’t want to die yet!” I yelled pushing Junsu back.

Junsu fell back and cracked up laughing.

“Ya! Why aren’t you wearing your seat belt?!” I bellowed, glaring back at him.

He stifled his laughter and put his seat belt on. After a little while Yoochun had finally reached his apartment building and drove into the basement car park. My phone suddenly vibrated and I pulled it out with a small smile, hoping that it was from the person I wanted to see the most.

~Hey Joongie!
How is my Hero? I’ve missed you so much!
My work in Japan is almost done, but I’m coming home for
X-Max.
Reply soon K?
Love BoA xoxox

[Your POV]

“Aish! What am I going to do?”

I looked at my flat phone and knew that I should have charged it last night. I let out a frustrated sigh before shoving my phone back into my bag.

“~~~~ ah, is something wrong?” Dong Gun asked with a worried expression.

“Nothing, my phone just died” I replied as we both continued packing equipment away.

“You can use mine if you like” he offered, pulling out his phone.

“Oh, no, it’s okay. I’ll just charge it when I get home”

“Okay then. Let’s get all this stuff away and then you can go home and charge your phone”

I nodded and flashed him a smile before putting a camera away into it’s case.

“~~~~ ah!”

Dong Gun and I both looked up to see Jin Ae madly running into the studio. Seriously, where did this girl get all her energy from? Because whatever it was I really needed some. I smiled as she greeted me with a tight hug.

“What’s up with you?” I asked as she pulled away slightly.

“I have to show you something” she whispered, throwing a quick glance at Dong Gun.

“I’m still working, hold on” I chuckled as I closed the lid of the case and picked it up.

“What else do you have to do?” Jin Ae asked looking around.

“I still have to wind up these two cords and then help Dong Gun oppa with stuff for the van” I replied.

As soon as I had finished my sentence I watched Jin Ae wind up the two cords in less than 5 minutes and she turned and looked at Dong Gun.

“Oppa, I really need to take ~~~~ ah home, you have heaps of people to help you. Can I take her?”

“Uh… sure” Dong Gun replied a little dazed by Jin Ae’s rush.

I looked at Dong Gun with pleading eyes and mouthed ‘Help me’ to him. He smiled and gave me a small wave as Jin Ae dragged me away from him.

“Bye!” Jin Ae yelled back.

“Jin Ae ah, what’s the rush?” I questioned as we began walking quickly down the busy streets.

“I’ll explain when we get home” she said as she pulled my arm harder.

“Jin Ae ah, have I ever told you that you can be really strange?”

“Nope, you don’t have to. I already know” she grinned.

About ten minutes later we were back at the apartment as Jin Ae literally dragged me through the big glass doors.

“Alright, what now?” I asked when we finally got to our place and she had sat me down in front of my laptop.

She pointed to the screen with a concerned look.

“Jin Ae ah I swear I will kill you if you pulled me all the way home just to show me Yoochun sshi’s style” I said as I folded my arms across my chest.

“It’s not, look!”

I followed her eyes and read the big bold letters that ran across the screen .

~KIM JAE JOONG AND BOA’S STEAMY REUNION~

============================================================
AN: Sorry bout the cliff hanger guys, it’s such a bad Christmas present. *sighs* But you will still love me right?? Hope so. But anyways wanted to wish you all a SAFE and MERRY CHIRSTMAS FOR TOMORROW. I will update again on Sat. Till then, keep dreaming of Jae Joong. *peace*
P.S: SILENT READERS! That was all for you too! Merry Christmas for tomorrow!