~Change~

Pictures Of You [COMPLETED]
Your Outfit: [http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=26679]

Jae Joong’s Outfit: [http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/iheartmickyyoochun/78722545.jpg]

Yoochun’s Outfit: [http://img368.imageshack.us/i/yoochun21kx5.jpg/]

Jin Ae’s Outfit: [http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=28303]

Junsu’s Outfit: [http://media.photobucket.com/image/junsu%20outfit/boojoi_06/dongbangshinki/cddata-junsu.jpg]
============================================================
Song 1: Chisana Negai Hana Yori Dango OST [Japanese Version]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUxG3nv5FYw]

[Jae Joong POV]

As we stepped out of the cab I heard ~~~~ let out a small gasp. I watched as her lips spread into a delighted smile.

“Well. What do you think?” I asked.

“It’s beautiful oppa!” she exclaimed, almost jumping into my arms.

I smiled and hugged her back as we both looked at the park. The entire pathway was covered with Cherry Blossoms, each with it’s own individual shade of pink. The trees that lined up on either side of the pathway were also a magnificent shade of peaches and pinks. I pulled ~~~~ closer to my chest and gently pressed my lips against her forehead before taking her hand. I led her a fair down the path and stopped when we both reached a water fountain.

“Oppa, when did you know about this place?” ~~~~ asked as she pulled me down to sit next her.

“Yunho and I discovered it by chance one day while we were exploring.” I explained, running my hand along the edge of the fountain.

It was darker now, the fountain I mean. It’s been almost two years since I’ve been here, yet the feeling of peace and calmness was still the same. The fountain had bits of green moss on it now, but the gentle trickling of the water was exactly the same. It’s funny how places never seem to move or change, but people change right before your eyes without you even realising it. I smiled as ~~~~ got up and began walking around to take her last few photos. I clasped my hands together in front of me as I stared at the paths that stretched beyond everything that was in front of me. It was only then that I noticed my hands were completely bare. I had none f my rings on, normally when I didn’t wear my rings I felt and uncomfortable, but for some reason now, I was fine. I looked up to see ~~~~ skipping backwards and forwards, angling her camera this way and that. It was then that I realised, I didn’t need any rings to keep my hands from feeling empty. It was because everywhere I went, her hands were in mine. There was no empty feeling anymore. After about an hour, I suggested that we go back to the apartment.
It was about five o’clock when two lovebirds and Junsu got back home. ~~~~ was immediately dragged into the bedroom by Jin Ae for a fashion show while the rest of set about he task of preparing dinner. I felt a vibration in my pocket and pulled out my phone. It was a text message.

“Hyung, are you and ~~~~ staying for dinner?” Yoochun asked.

“Um, I have to go out. ~~~~ will stay though.”

“Oh, where are you going hyung?” Junsu asked.

“I have to go buy some stuff. Presents to be exact. Which reminds me, what do you guys want this year?”

Yoochun shook his head, but kept his charming smile one his face. I looked over at Junsu who was deep in thought about something.

“Hyung, how about your love?” Junsu asked, his expression serious.

I chuckled, “Sorry Su, my love already belongs to someone. But I promise, fro one minute this Christmas you can have my undivided attention.”

“One minute?” he asked in shock.

“That’s not even long enough for a hug!”

“Yes it is, trust me.” Yoochun winked.

“Well, I gotta get going boys. I’ll be back when I can.” Yoochun and Junsu both waved goodbye as I moved out of the kitchen.

I paused momentarily when I heard Junsu say, “I wonder if SM would let Yunho hyung and Changmin hang out with us for Christmas.”

After that, I left...

============================================================

*Han peeks out from behind a door*
Jae Joong: “Stop being such a chicken, go!”
*Jae Joong pushes Han out the door*
Han: “MIANHE!”
*bows*
*Loud and silent readers glare*
Jae Joong: “Told you they wouldn’t be happy.”
Han: “I’m really sorry everyone. School has been hectic and I just finished my Maths exam about 3 hours before this. I was really busy with study, so fingers crossed I passed. I had this written up on my phone and was hoping all I had to do was copy and paste but the programs were different so I had to re-type everything again. T.T
This is only the first part of this chapter, that’s why it’s short. I will try and update the next part tomorrow. However, all my readers are starting to disappear, but that’s probably because I haven’t updated enough. T.T

Thanks to all the readers who are still reading and commenting. I hope you can stick with me till I post up the last chapter of this… I will try to update tomorrow. I promise. I will try.”
Jae Joong: “Enough talking Han-ah, continue writing.”
Han: “Right, COMMENTS PLEASE! I’ll reply to comments next chapter. One more thing HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOOCHUN OPPA!”
*Runs out and greets Yoochun*
Jae Joong: “This story is about me, yet she runs to Yoochun, who’s already got Jin Ae. “
*Shakes his head*
^_^