~A Tender Feeling Of Happiness~

Pictures Of You [COMPLETED]
Your Outfit: [http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=26679]

Jae Joong’s Outfit: [http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/iheartmickyyoochun/78722545.jpg]

Yoochun’s Outfit: [http://img368.imageshack.us/i/yoochun21kx5.jpg/]

Jin Ae’s Outfit: [http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=28303]

Junsu’s Outfit: [http://media.photobucket.com/image/junsu%20outfit/boojoi_06/dongbangshinki/cddata-junsu.jpg]
============================================================
Song 1: Crazy Love by DBSK
Song 2: Breathless by Shayne Ward
Song 3: Afterglow by DBSK

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySryG_5qtQ]

[Third Person POV]

Yoochun paced nervously up and down the lounge room as his girlfriend’s eyes glared at him from the couch.

“Oppa, are you sure you called them?” Jin Ae questioned impatiently.

“Babe, you were watching me,” Yoochun replied patiently as he sat down, putting his arm around Jin Ae’s shoulders.

“They’ll be here soon.” he reassured her and then kissed her cheek softly.

“Ya! Will you two stop?! There are children around.” Junsu growled.

“What? Where?!” Jin Ae panicked, standing up.

“Me! I’m so cute and innocent!” Junsu grinned, doing his angel pose.

Yoochun snorted, “Yeah, you’re just like a baby Junsu… a cry baby.”

Jin Ae giggled and sat back down next to Yoochun. He kissed her temple and hugged her as Junsu sat opposite them, cringing. About half an hour later the front door clicked open and Jin Ae jumped up.

“~~~~ ah!”

“Omo!” Jin Ae ah! What are you doing here?” you asked as you hugged her.

“That’s not important. Come with me.”

Before you could say anything Jin Ae forcefully pulled you into the kitchen.
[http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3268/2925070771_4ff733f531.jpg]
She placed her hand on her hips and continued to looked at you.

“Jin Ae ah, what are you doing?” you questioned as you swung your legs to and fro.

“Did he do anything to you?” she questioned sceptically.

“What do you mean?” you asked, as she continued to look at you up and down.

“I mean… did you guys… you know… do… that?”

“What?!” you yelled, shooting up off the chair and onto your feet.

“Jin Ae ah! Are you out of your mind?” you yelled.

“Now, now, I was just worried.” she explained as she slipped away to the other side of the bench.

“But to think of that?”

“~~~~ ah, I’m sorry. He dragged you to some far away lodge and I was freaking out as soon as I landed.” Jin Ae said, her eyes wide and begging for forgiveness.

You let out a sigh and sat back down on the stool, partially satisfied with Jin Ae’s answer, but at the same time thinking about how silly she was. She smiled when you didn’t yell at her and skipped happily back to your side, placing her hands on your shoulders.

“So… did I interrupt anything?” she asked with a wink.

“No,”

“Ahem.”

Jin Ae and you both turned to see Jae Joong leaning against the wall at the kitchen door. He smiled at you and winked before turning his attention to Jin Ae.

“Yoochun wants to know if he can have you back now.”

“We’ll talk after,” Jin Ae whispered into your ear before running off.

You got up and smiled at Jae Joong. He reached out his hand and you took it as he pulled you into a hug.

“I thought Jin Ae did interrupt something,” Jae Joong said thoughtfully.

“Oppa! Why were you listening?”

“I was… curious,” he grinned as you both walked hand in hand into the lounge room.

“Chunnie Oppa!!” you heard Jin Ae yell.

“My Jin Jin!” you heard Yoochun reply his deep husky voice.

“I’ve missed you,” he cooed softly as he hugged and Jin Ae’s hair.

You giggled as they cuddled and made funny faces at each other. Junsu poked his tongue out at the happily couple as he came over and stood next to Jae Joong.

“They’re disgusting,” Junsu complained, loudly as Yoochun shot him a glare.

Yoochun then kissed Jin Ae for what seemed like the 100th time before turning to smile at Jae Joong and you.

“Hyung, we’re gonna go shopping, do you both wanna come?” Yoochun asked.

“Nah, I might take ~~~~ sight seeing.” Jae Joong replied.

“Okay. Laters then.”

“Always the third wheel…” Junsu sighed as he walked past you.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDHqPdybUOA]

Jae Joong turned and smiled at you as soon as the door clicked shut. He wrapped his arms around your waist and smiled.

“We have the whole day. What do you want to do?” Jae Joong asked.

Before you had a chance to answer Jae Joong kissed your forehead, all thoughts vanished from your mind as you felt yourself get dizzy.

“I have and idea.” Jae Joong whispered into your ear.

There was a warm breath on your neck as you tried to focus on what was happening. You froze as you felt Jae Joong gently kiss your neck, shivering, you slipped out of Jae Joong’s arms.

“Oppa!” you pouted.

Jae Joong let out a chuckle and held his arms out for you.

“~~~~ ah, I was only joking.” Jae Joong said with a sly smile.

You crossed your arms across your chest and frowned, refusing to return to Jae Joong’s outstretched arms.

“~~~~ ah, babe, my arms are getting sore. If I injure myself all the fans are going to cause mayhem. You don’t want that do you?”

“Oppa, that’s not fair,” you whined.

“You’re not playing fair either. Just look at you.” Jae Joong said eyeing you up and down.

You felt your face go hot and you just knew that your cheeks were probably really red right now. You looked down at the ground, you could hear the sound of footsteps, and soon Jae Joong’s shoes occupied the ground you were staring at. He bent down and lifted your chin with his finger. You looked into his eyes and were reminded of how much he could affect you with them.

“I Love You ~~~~ ah.” Jae Joong stated.

“I know,”

“Am I forgiven?” Jae Joong asked with a pout that you found next to impossible to ignore.

“I guess..” you replied as you playfully rolled your eyes.

“So, what do you want to do?” Jae Joong asked.

“How about we go sight seeing like you told Yoochun oppa we would.”

“Alright, let’s go.”

“Hold on. Oppa do you have your camera? I left mine back at the lodge.” you said as Jae Joong was just about to take your hand.

“Sure, wait here alright.”

With a quick smile, Jae Joong swiftly went to his room, leaving you alone in the spacious lounge room. You walked over to the balcony and looked out at the scenery ahead. It was skyscraper after skyscraper. You folded your arms across the rails and sighed. It was then that you heard a click, it was the sound a camera made when it took a photo. You spun around to see Jae Joong grinning at you.

“Oppa, did you just a picture of me?” you questioned rushing up to him.

“Maybe.”

“Oppa! Let me see!” you complained.

Jae Joong laughed as he held the camera up above his head. You put one arm on his shoulder and began jumping, unfortunately you couldn’t reach it.

“Oppa, let me see it.”

“After.”

You stopped jumping and frowned.

“Come on, if we keep this up we’ll never leave the house.” Jae Joong said.

You watched as Jae Joong put his camera back in it’s bag. He slung it over his left shoulder and held your hand with his right hand.

“I’ll show you, I promise.” he winked.

* * *

[Jae Joong POV]
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BETeMBVHlwU]

“Well, we’ve gone to a zoo, a temple and an amusement park. IS there anywhere else my princess wants to go?” I asked as I drew circles on her hand with my thumb as I held it.

~~~~ frowned down at the camera hanging from her neck. She bit her bottom lip as she continued pressing the next button, viewing image after image of what she had already taken.

“~~~~ ah, are you okay?” I asked when she didn’t answer me.

“There’s two more pictures I really want to take.” she muttered, her lips fixed into a permanent pout.

“Alright. I’ve got one final place I can take you. Plus it’s windy today, it’ll be perfect.

“Where is it oppa?” ~~~ asked, her eyes lighting up as I signalled for a cab driver.

I leaned down closer to her and quickly whispered, “It’s a secret.”

The cab pulled up by the curb and I gently helped ~~~~ in. She was annoyed by all my secrets, but I knew I would be forgiven as soon as she stepped out. I told the cab driver where I wanted him to go as I put my seatbelt on. The car lurched forward, joining a long queue of other cars on the busy streets of Tokyo. I looked over at ~~~~, she was quietly staring out the window, fascinated by the hectic streets outside. For that one moment I found myself in a quiet world. The noise outside was completely replaced by the soft melody of her breathing. I felt like a normal human being, a tender feeling of happiness overwhelmed me and I didn’t feeling like the world’s Hero Jae Joong anymore, I didn’t have countless fans all over the world, I wasn’t one of the top idols of Korea or Japan and I didn’t have a fan base of over 100 000 fans all over the world. I felt like me… I was just ~~~~’s Kim Jae Joong. She didn’t notice me staring at her but only seemed to be drawn deeper and deeper into the world beyond the window. I smiled and took her hand, she turned and smiled before letting me lock my fingers with hers.

“So why only tow more pictures?” I asked, curious.

“They’re two pictures I’ve wanted to take for a while now… but I guess I never got the chance to.” ~~~~ replied.

“Can you tell me what they are?” I asked.

“One of them is the most precious thing to me.” she replied, she sighed and laid her head gently onto my shoulder.

I was content with this. Just her and me…

============================================================

AN: Okay so I know I haven’t updated in what seems like forever. I am sorry for that. School has been crazy and a lot of things have been on my mind when they’re not supposed too >. .<“
I hope you liked this chapter and I’m sorry it’s late. AND I’m extremely sorry for not keeping up with your awesome updates. I really am sorry.

azn14:
Thanks. I hope you liked this chapter… a little bit serious and cute at the same time. ^^
Sorry about the wait! And Thanks for the much needed support! ^^

Jaejae24:
LOL
Thanks for super duper comment! I have the urge to write now! ^^
Sorry about the long wait again. I hope this chapter was just as good as the last. ^^

~ZeRo~:
Thanks, sorry that I take so long to update nowadays. School life is hectic and I keep finding myself distracted or too busy to look at my fanfic books. Hope you liked this chapter ^^

D14:
Hey sorry about the late update again. I promise to try and not do it again. School’s been a bummer.

stephiii:
Okay. I hope you liked this chapter! ^^
Sorry about the late update.

JaeSu fan:
Hey sorry about the late update again.
Well the things is school gets stressful and I can never find time to distract myself. I almost failed my last maths test so I had to study extra had for the one I had on Thursday last week, almost died luckily studying helped. I’m sorry I took so long to update. I hope you like this chapter and continue to support me. ^^

KimJiJae:
Hey!
Sorry it took me ages to update again… the last few weeks of term 1 for me was a little busy so I never got the chance to post. I already had it written I just didn’t have anytime to post it up. Hope you liked this chapter! ^^