~Tears In The Rain~

Pictures Of You [COMPLETED]
Your Outfit: [http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=26679]

Jae Joong’s Outfit: [http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/iheartmickyyoochun/78722545.jpg]

Yoochun’s Outfit: [http://img368.imageshack.us/i/yoochun21kx5.jpg/]

Jin Ae’s Outfit: [http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=28303]

Junsu’s Outfit: [http://media.photobucket.com/image/junsu%20outfit/boojoi_06/dongbangshinki/cddata-junsu.jpg]

BoA’s Outfit: [http://theazntracker.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/boa-profile.jpg]
============================================================
Song 1: I am Lady Hana Kimi OST [Japanese Version]
Song 2: IKEMEN Boogie Nights Hana Kimi OST [Japanese Version]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucJkRzbP-Zs&feature=PlayList&p=78AC8F25F89FB29C&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1]

[Your POV]

“Oh, where did Jae Joong oppa go?” I asked, as I scanned the kitchen.

Jin Ae was clinging to my arm as we both watched Yoochun and Junsu prepare dinner.

“Hyung went out to buy some things.” Junsu replied.

“It looked like he left after a text message.” Yoochun explained.

I nodded my head gently, walking out to the lounge room.
Why would Jae Joong oppa not tell me that he was going to go out?
I pulled out my phone and called him. One ring, two rings, three rings. On the fourth ring I hung up, not wanting to wait any longer.

“~~~~ ah, let’s go out.” Jin Ae said as I looked up at her.

“Now?” I asked, as she began pulling on my arm

She grinned, “Of course now you pabo!” she exclaimed pulling my arm and dragging me off the lounge chair.

“But sweetheart what about dinner?”

Jin Ae and I both looked up, already recognising who the voice belonged to. Jin Ae quickly got up and made her way to Yoochun’s side. I looked away for a moment and then felt Jin Ae’s grip on my arm again.

“Make sure you’re back for dinner though okay?” Yoochun said as Jin Ae grabbed my arm and started pulling me out the door.

“Love you Chunnie oppa!” Jin Ae called out behind us.

“Jin Ae ah, where are we going?” I complained as she pulled me into the elevator of the apartment.

“Shopping, it’s a girls’ best friend.” she winked.

“I thought I was your best friend?” I pouted. ]

“You’re more than a friend to me ~~~~ ah, you’re like my sister.”

I couldn’t help but smile as I followed without complaining. It wasn’t long before we both got into a cab and made our way to one of the biggest malls in Japan. We went into every shop that was open, eventually we ran out of shops to look at and so we began walking through the bright, neon coloured streets.

“~~~~ ah, I have to go to the bathroom. Wait for me here okay?”

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyu_ZHqmKY&feature=PlayList&p=78AC8F25F89FB29C&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=12]

I nodded as Jin Ae ran odd into a near by restaurant. I stood still for about five minutes but then decided to continue strolling. I looked into the window of a jewellery store, that was when my heart beat almost stopped.
Behind the glass window that separated us, underneath the shining lights of the brightly lit shop and across the counter from the shop attendant was the figure of someone I would be able to recognise even on a crowded street. And clinging onto his neck was a person I could recognise only because I could see her face. I stood like a stone statue as I watched her looking at her hand. A silver ring shine brightly on her slender finger as she twirled and admired it continuously, a delighted smile plastered on her lips. It was only then that I realised my cheeks were becoming wet. I moved my hands towards my face, using the back of my hand I quickly wiped away the tears that had slowly started to sting my face. Then I ran.
I wasn’t going to confront them, what could I do?
He was with her, and I was out here. My sneakers landed on the ground with heavy thuds, as my heart mimicked my feet by thudding heavily against my chest. I ignored the grumbling pedestrians as I ran, only focusing on what was ahead of me. I knew it was all too good to be true. There was no way a person as perfect as him, could ever fall for such a plain and boring person like me. He needed more than me. Someone who not only had the looks, but also the status of being a celebrity. How could I have let myself be fooled so easily? This whole time he was just playing with me. The tears streamed down my face faster now, each new tear was burning my eyes more than I could have ever imagined. My chest was constricting now, making it almost impossible for me to take a breath. I had no idea where I was running to, I only knew that I had to escape somehow. I suddenly could feel my entire body becoming wet , it was raining. Without even realising it, I collapsed onto the wet cement ground. I was desperately holding myself together, clutching at my chest as I curled up into a ball, onto the streets of a place I didn’t know. I felt like an abandoned puppy, discarded by it’s owner because ti was becoming boring or too much of a burden. The rain was becoming heavier and heavier on my shoulders, until something touched it. Looking up, I recognised it as my manager’s face.

“Dong Gun oppa…”

“You’re going to get sick. Here, I’ll help you up.”

I gave him a weak smile that didn’t reach my eyes and let him help me up. The rain still heavy. He couldn’t tell that I was crying. No one can see teardrops in the rain. I was thankful.

[Third Person POV]

Jin Ae pulled out her phone and called her best friend. One rings, two rings, on the third ring, someone picked up.

“Hey love, when are you coming home for dinner, you’re almost an hour late.”

“Yoochun oppa? Why do you have ~~~~ ah’s phone?” Jin Ae asked, her heart slowing down, thinking that maybe her best friend had made it home.

“She left it here, I saw that you were calling so I picked up. Are you okay?”

“Oppa, ~~~~ ah’s missing. I went to the bathroom, told her stay put, but when I came back she was gone. I searched everywhere oppa, but she’s gone.” Jin Ae had begun sobbing now.

“Sweetheart, where are you? I’ll come get you and maybe then we can go look for her.”

“I’m on a street. Oppa, I’m worried.” Jin Ae sobbed.

“I’m coming sweetheart. Don’t go anywhere.”

~*Meanwhile*~

Dong Gun handed you a cup of warm tea as you patted your hair dry with a towel.

“Do you really want to go back?” Dong Gun asked, opening up his laptop.

“Mmm, I think it’s time I get back to reality and go back home.” you replied, with a smile that wasn’t sincere, but enough for Dong Gun to be satisfied and move on.

“Maybe you should call your friends and tell them where you’re at.”

“That would be a good idea.” you said, placing the cup gently on the coffee table, you’re hands immediately going cold.

“The phone’s in the kitchen.” Dong Gun smiled, and you got up.

“Hello?” answered a distressed voice.

“Jin Ae ah, it’s ~~~~.” you said weakly.

“~~~~ ah! Where are you? Why did you walk away when I told you stay?” Jin Ae yelled.

You pulled the phone away from your ear slightly, but continued to talk.

“Look, something’s come up and I need to go back to Korea for a photo shoot. I saw Dong Gun oppa and he said he was trying to find me.”

“Oh… Okay then. Do you want me to tell Jae Joong sshi?”

“No.” you answered abruptly.

“Huh? ~~~~ ah, are you feeling okay?” Jin Ae asked.

“Yeah… I’m fine. I’ll just tell him myself.” you replied, you’re voice slowly becoming weaker.

“Oh, alright then. I’ll talk to you when I get back okay?”

You nodded and then hung up. Letting out a sigh you leaned up against the wall. You were deep in thougth until Dong Gun walks in.

“Lying to your friends wasn’t a good idea you know.” he stated.

“I need some space. It was the best I could do.”

Dong Gun nodded, handing you some paper. You took them and looked down at them. Aeroplane tickets. Destination: Seoul, Korea.

============================================================

Here’s the second part guys, Comments please… sorry about the cliff hanger to. It’s sad to say but the next chapter is going to be the last. However I am unsure yet of when I will post it up. I have started mid-semester break so hopefully it shouldn’t be too much longer. Forgive me if there are any typos. ^_^

D14:
LOL okay, thanks for reading. Sorry about the wait.

jlynne:
Hehe, thankyou so much. The banner was made by D14, she makes all my banners. ^_^

stephiii:
Thanks for reading. I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry about the wait.

Mushiemonsterkat_18:
Sure, sorry about the wait.
/TheirPromise/
/mgh/
/Luck/
Thanks for reading!

azn14:
Thanks for reading. Sorry about the wait. The pictures will be revealed in the final chapter. ^_^

LaLaLaLa:
Unnie! Sorry about the wait! I got really busy. I’ve been meaning to get around to reading your updates too. I will try and catch up I promise. Thankyou for reading. ^_^

KimJiJae:
Sorry about the wait. I hope this update was okay. Thanks for reading. ^_^