~Kiss The Rain~

Pictures Of You [COMPLETED]
Everybody sing with me!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear YUNHO OPPA…
Happy Birthday to you!
SARANGHAEYO OPPA!

Your Outfit: [http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/iheartmickyyoochun/20100204_hanhyojoo4.jpg]
Jae Joong’s Outfit: [http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/iheartmickyyoochun/jae10810.jpg]

============================================================
Repeat the songs until you see the next link!

Song 1: Step By Step by DBSK [HD, love seeing the guys smile so much!]
Song 2: Kiss The Rain by Yiruma

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_0FHYG0Fo]
[Jae Joong POV]

As soon as the plane had landed I quickly got up, and ignored the smiling flight attendants. I rushed out not wanting to get in BoA’s way. Two security guards greeted me at the run way gates.

“Mr Kim,” one man said.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Brace yourself.”

“Mmmm.” I said, nodding in response.

I let out a sigh, the fans were going to go insane. I put on my sunglasses and shifted my bag so it was higher up my shoulder. I gripped it tightly as I walked out. The screams were deafening and completely drowned out my i-pod. I walked as far away from the fans as possible, I didn’t hate my fans, but like everyone else I hated being pulled and poked. Various fans tried handing me gifts, I had no choice but to ignore them, once it started, it never stopped. I thought I had gotten over the worst part, but as soon as I stepped outside I almost wanted to turn and run back in. I quickly ran to the black car that was waiting for me.

“Your luggage will be sent o you,” the driver explained as he started the engine.

“Thanks.”

I pulled out my phone and dialled ~~~~, it was 12 o’clock and I was secretly wishing she had finished work. The phone ran a couple of times before I heard her voice.

“Hello?”

“Hey, ~~~~ ah, are you done yet?”

“Oppa?” she asked.

“Yeah, it’s me princess. Are you done?”

“Ummm… yeah. I was just about to go to lunch,”

“Where are you?” I asked as the driver looked at me.

“I’m at Yamamoto Studios.”

“Don’t go anywhere,” I instructed as I mouth the studio name to the driver, who in return nodded.

“Oppa, are you in Tokyo?” she asked, her tone filled with shock.

“Course I am, wait for me.”

I smiled and then hung up. I couldn’t wait to see ~~~~ again. About ten minutes later we pulled up outside Yamamoto Studios. From the window I could see ~~~~ looking at her watch and then glancing around. I looked across the street and smiled when I saw a florist. I got out thanking the driver, and sprinted to the florist.

“Good afternoon…” the florists’ voice trailed off as she looked at me wide eyed.

“Hi. Can I just get a rose?” I asked slowly.

She nodded and mechanically got a rose.

“Ribbon?” she whispered.

“Sure, white one if you’ve got it.”

After much fumbling I took my wrapped rose and paid her. Before I left I grabbed a card and signed it. She held it in her hands and I thought she was going to cry. I quickly ran out the door, the things I could do to girls still amazed me. I snuck around a tree and looked at ~~~~. She was still waiting, but impatiently tapping her foot on the sidewalk. Quietly, and ignoring stares, I crept up behind her and covered her eyes with my left hand.

“~~~~ ah,” I said before she had a chance to get scared.

“Jae Joong oppa,” she said quietly, there was no happiness in the way she said my name and my heart sunk as my hand slid slowly from her eyes.

She gave me a tight smile as I spun her around so that I could see her face.

“I got you something,” I said, hoping the rose would prove to her that I still cared.

“It’s lovely oppa.” she said as I handed it to her.

“You don’t like it?” I asked, noticing that there was no enthusiasm in her voice.

“No, it’s lovely,” she said, again in the same flat and sad tone.

“I can buy you a dozen if you like?” I offered, gesturing to the florist across the street from where we were standing.

“No, it’s lovely, really.”

I cupped ~~~~’s face in my hands and kissed her forehead. I heard small gasps around me but I ignored them and smiled at her.

“I know that you’ve gotten the wrong idea from all the posts that have surfaced on the net,” I paused, watching as she looked at me with her sad eyes.

“~~~~ ah, you trust me right?”

She looked down at the rose and twirled it in-between her fingers.

“~~~~ ah, please trust me. BoA had twisted her ankle while she was walking so I had to help her get home. I didn’t stay long. You were the only one on my mind.”

I lifted her chin up and placed my hand on her warm cheek. She gave me a small, convincing smile and touched my hand.

“I believe you,”

A huge smile spread on my face as I pulled her into my arms.

“That’s all I needed to hear.” I whispered to her gently.

I tightened my grip around her shoulders and let out a sigh…

[Third Person POV]

You looked down at your hand in Jae Joong’s. It fit perfectly and you smiled to yourself, although the small seed of doubt that was in the back of your head, remained.

“~~~~ ah, what did you say you were doing before I came?” he asked.

“Ummm… I can’t remember now,” you said with a slightly embarrassed giggle.

“So I do it to you too…” Jae Joong said thoughtfully.

“Do what?” you asked confused.

“I… never mind.” Jae Joong said turning to smile at you.

You gave him a pout and the two of you continued to walk down the street, people continued staring and pointing but no one approached you.

“Are you hungry?” Jae Joong asked suddenly as you both passed a sushi restaurant.

[http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/iheartmickyyoochun/Inside2.jpg]

“Mmm… a little.”

“Let’s go have a look.” Jae Joong said and pulled you up to a glass cabinet that held all sorts of sushi and sashimi.

It was pleasant and clean inside and Jae Joong held you closer as he looked sceptically at the vast display.

“What do you feel like?” he asked you.

“Why don’t you choose for me oppa?” you asked.

“Me? Why don’t you choose yourself? I don’t know what you like yet,”

“Mmmm… What if I feel like the whole shop?” you teased as you looked at him.

Jae Joong grinned at you and let go of your hand. He then wrapped his arms around your shoulders from behind and kissed your cheek.

“We can arrange that,” he chuckled.

“Excuse me can we…” you covered Jae Joong’s mouth before he could say anything else.

He kissed the inside of your hand and you pulled away blushing.

“Come on babe, what do you feel like?” he asked as your eyes widened.

“Babe?” you questioned.

“Don’t you like it? Alright, how about cutie pie or baby?”

You giggled and shook your head.

“You can call me whatever you feel like oppa, but first we have to order.” you said smiling at the waitress that was waiting impatiently.

“Yeah right, sorry.” Jae Joong said.

Jae Joong and you quickly ordered and waited as the girl wrapped up the four sushi rolls you had bought.

“Do you mind if we get it to take away?” Jae Joong asked suddenly.

“Sure oppa.” you answered, though a little unsure.

He probably didn’t want to be bothered by all the other customers. Jae Joong paid the waitress and took your hand as the two of you walked out of the restaurant.

“~~~~ ah, where were you staying?”

“I’m staying at a hotel called Sakura,”

“Is it new? I haven’t heard of it before.”

“No oppa, it’s outside of Tokyo a little. It’s more traditional.” you explained.

“Do you mind if we go there and eat?” you shook your head in response as Jae Joong waved at a taxi driver.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSe66pWNmc]

You both got in and made your way to the hotel. It was a 20 minute drive and Jae Joong played with your hair as you held onto his free hand. You giggled as he sniffed your hair and nudged your cheek with his nose. He enclosed you in his arms and kissed your cheek, after a little while the driver cleared his throat and stopped the car.

“We’ve arrived.” he announced.

“Thankyou, and keep the change.” Jae Joong said as he handed the driver more than enough money for the trip.

Jae Joong took your hand as you both walked to the entrance of the hotel. You were both greeted by a middle aged woman in a kimono and she smiled kindly at the two of you.

“You’re the Korean girl from earlier,” she acknowledged.

You nodded and smiled as Jae Joong began talking to her in fluent Japanese. You caught snippets of the conversations but you didn’t quite understand most of it. After a little more talking, the lady led you and Jae Joong to a room with a spacious view.

[http://www.mynetbizz.com/hotels/japan/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ryokan-room.jpg]

“Wow! Oppa it’s lovely!” you exclaimed rushing around the spacious room.

“I asked the lady if we could have a bigger room.” Jae Joong chuckled.

You froze.
*We?*

“Omo! Not like that, silly girl.” Jae Joong teased as he playfully hit you on the head.

You pouted and giggled.

“I wonder how the view is,” you exclaimed excitedly as you rushed to open the sliding doors.

Your mouth dropped open as soon as you saw the view.

[http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2158/2095441426_6eeea06c65.jpg]

“How is it?” Jae Joong asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.

“Oppa, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything more beautiful,” he said in a daze.

The garden just beyond your room was beautiful, you really had never seen such beautiful colours in front of your very eyes. It was like something from a fairy tale.

“You really haven’t seen anything more beautiful?”

“Nope.” you replied.

“What about me?” Jae Joong teased.

“Oppa, you’re so up yourself!” you said as you pushed him away and ran out.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Jae Joong called out after you.

“I’m not hungry anymore.”

You twirled about on the stone path outside as Jae Joong leant up against the door, watching you with a smile. Suddenly it began to rain. Not heavy rain, but a soft mist that left small dew drops in your hair. You looked up at the sky, it was still sunny.

“Babe! Come inside, you’re gonna get sick.” Jae Joong yelled as you walked further and further away.

You waved at him and shivered slightly. The rain was falling harder now and the sky was gradually getting darker. The clouds were drifting closer and closer to the sun. You were drenched from head to toe but you didn’t care, the rain felt good on your skin and you ignored the icy coldness. You let out a yelp when two arms wrapped themselves around your waist.

“I thought I told you to come inside?” Jae Joong asked, his warm breath a comfortable contrast to the coldness of the rain.

“Oppa, don’t you think the rain is just beautiful?” you asked, turning around in Jae Joong’s arms and slowly wrapping your arms around his neck.

“Only a fraction compared to you,” Jae Joong whispered.

He pulled you closer and began swaying. Soon the two of you were dancing slowly and gently in the rain. Jae Joong leaned his forehead onto yours and smiled.

“In a world where dreams seem to never come true, how is it that I found you?” Jae Joong said, it wasn’t a question, but a statement.

You were both drenched, and your hair clung to the sides of your face. Jae Joong looked at you for a moment before he spoke again.

“~~~~ ah,” he said.

“Hmm?” was all you could manage, he was too close for you to be able to speak properly.

“I’ve always wanted to do something,”

You stared back at Jae Joong as he closed the small gap between both of your lips. Although it was a small gap, the seconds leading up to it seemed endless. His lips quickly melted into yours as he held you tighter against his chest. His cold and wet hands cupped your already wet face and deepened the kiss. After what felt like forever, Jae Joong pulled away and chuckled breathlessly.

“~~~~ ah, I Love You”

============================================================

Alright, once again I apologise for my late update, but hopefully you guys have forgiven me after reading this chapter. I fell in love with Jae Joong while writing this chapter. LOL Anyways, guys, I need COMMENTS! Without comments I don’t write, I have noticed my readers are once again disappearing! Please, Please comment!!!!
I feel like this story is really getting no where and you guys are getting bored and so that’s why you’re not commenting, but please, please comment!!!

LaLaLaLa:
It’s okay, I was slow on catching up with your updates too.
I will always support you, I hope you can do the same for me.
They will stay friends, it’s part of the plot.
I will try and update soon!

stephiii:
Heheh, I hope you liked this chapter!
Thanks for reading!

D14:
I hope you liked this chapter!
Update yours when you can too!
BTW I need a huge favour!
Shall I e-mail you? FB you? Or just ask here?
P.S I used BG again cz I missed it, though I found the perfect font colour, I can’t believe I didn’t think of it before. *sigh*

JaeSu fan:
LOL
It’s okay, everyone has their favourites!
Thanks love!
I hope you liked this chapter!

KimJiJae:
LOL
Don’t get distracted too much! I don’t want you to get in trouble, though I do the same thing, except I read when I’m at school while the teacher’s talking. LOL
Yeah, BoA is a bit unlucky in this one. I know how she feels *sniff*
Anyways!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did.

azn14:
Thanks. Did you like this chapter?
Life isn’t always fair.
*sigh*
*Yunho: It’s okay Han, you have me*
*Han: Smiles and hugs azn14 and Yunho!*
LOL
Update yours soon too!