~Awkward Feelings~

Pictures Of You [COMPLETED]
Everybody sing with me!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear JAE JOONG OPPA…
Happy Birthday to you!

SARANGHAEYO OPPA!

I didn’t have time for outfit URLs. Sorry.
Ignore my mistakes and enjoy!
===========================================================

Song: Sad Story by Loveholic

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm7d0TIJpDU]

[Jae Joong POV]

I sat outside reading my fan mail as Junsu comforted Yoochun in his room. The bulk of the letters was addressed to the three of us, telling us to be strong. There were also a few addressed to us personally and I was reading my fourth one. The letter was similar to all the others. Words such as ‘Jae Joong oppa Fighting’ repeated themselves and lifted my spirits. I wish I could reply to all of them, but that would cause permanent damage to my hand. I had about 20 more to go through and I silently read each one carefully, taking in the meaning and support. Yoochun had struggled the most with the 5 of us being apart and he would have to read all his mail before he felt like fighting again. I laughed out loud at one fans phrase: ‘I wish I could get all the Cassiopeians together and trample SM Entertainment.’
At first it was funny, but as I thought about it more I hoped the wish didn’t come true. Cassiopeians had the full capability to trample anything that stood in the way of them and us. I picked up my 6th letter. 9it had a title that read: ‘Missing YunJae’
I opened it and read it carefully. There was no real name for the author, it was just signed as xXYunJaeXx. The fan basically said that missed Yunho and I together. She missed seeing how many YunJae moments she could spot in one variety show. I took a deep breath and leaned back into the sofa. I missed YunJae too. Yunho, like Changmin, was always important to me. Being apart felt horrible and lonely. Suddenly my phone rang and I looked at the caller ID.
~My Princess~
I flicked open the phone and smiled as I answered.

“Hey Princess,”

“Oppa…” ~~~~ whispered.

“~~~~ ah, are you okay?” I asked sitting up.

“No, I’m fine. I… I just wanted to let you know that I’m leaving for Japan early.”

“Why?”

“I… I just want to.”

“Oh, wait then. I’ll drop you off,” I said, grabbing my keys off the table and standing up.

“No oppa. I’m already at the airport.”

“What? ~~~~ ah, why didn’t you call me earlier?” I asked, slightly annoyed.

“I thought you might be tired.” she whispered.

“Tired? ~~~~ ah, you know I’d always make time for you.”

“I know. It’s just that… I didn’t want to bother you. But I have to go now. My flight is getting ready to leave. Bye oppa.”

“Wait!” I said urgently, not wanting her to hang up.

“Hmm?”

“Are you sure that you’re okay?” I asked again.

“Mmm” was I all I heard before the line went dead.

I put my phone on the table and stared at my phone. I might be a guy, but I’m not dumb. There was definitely something going on. I got up and knocked on Yoochun’s door.

“Come in hyung,” Junsu answered, as I heard screams and shouts coming from the pair.

I opened the door to se the two boys playing the Nintendo Wii.

“Yoochun ah, do you know any news sites?” I asked.

“News? About what?” he asked hitting the pause button.

“About us,”

“Sure, check Allkpop or sharingyoochun. There’s plenty more but they are my favourites.” he said with a grin.

“Just because one of them is dedicated to you,” Junsu sneered as they resumed their Mario Kart race.

I sat down at the computer and went onto google. I found the sites Yoochun had suggested. Suddenly it became clear as to why ~~~~ was upset. The words on the screen burned my eyes.

‘Jae Joong And BoA’s PDA And House Stop?’

“Why are they making assumptions like this? Doesn’t the truth matter anymore?” I demanded loudly, almost hitting my fist on the table.

Yoochun and Junsu looked at each other bewildered before they both shot up and came over to my side.

“That’s harsh,” Junsu said as he looked at the screen and it’s contents.

“Imagine how ~~~~ sshi must feel,” Yoochun said, shaking his head in disbelief.

I shot up, ran to the living room and grabbed my phone, dialling ~~~~’s number.

“The number you have called is currently unavailable. Please try again later.” the mechanic voice on the other end annoyed me so I hung up.

I called again three more times. The same message played. I gave up and laid down on the couch. Let out a frustrated sigh and messed up my hair.
~~~~ ah, don’t lose your trust in me… I would never do anything to hurt you…

[BoA POV]

I woke up to the worst headache I had ever had. I winced and sat slowly, using my elbows for support. Something fell onto my lap as soon as I was upright completely. It was one of my cloths. I looked over at the clock, it was one in the morning. Then I remembered, Jae Joong had dropped me home. I replayed everything in my head, hoping that maybe I hadn’t said anything I wasn’t supposed to.

“Omo,” I said in disbelief.

I had said something. I smacked my forehead with my palm.

“Aish!”

I remembered exactly what I had said. I had told him that I loved him.
How could my tongue have slipped like that?
How was I ever going to look at him again?

[The Next Morning]
[Jae Joong POV]

“Hyung… hyung get up!”

“What now?” I whinged as I used my hands to shoo away the dolphin voice that was disturbing my beauty sleep.

“Hyung, you’re going to be late,” the voiced whined as it pulled my arms.

“Go away.”

“Hyung, you asked me to get you tickets to Japan and now you aren’t even going?” the voice threatened.

“Junsu ah, if you don’t go away I’m going to kiss you!” I hissed back.

“NO!” I head a husky voice yell.

“Damn YooSu,” I muttered underneath my breath.

“Hyung, your flight leaves in an hour,”

“WHAT?!” I yelled sitting up.

“Why didn’t you say so earlier?!” I complained rubbing my eyes and getting up as fan latter fell to my feet.

Junsu grumbled something inaudible and bent down to pick them up.

“Aish, Junsu ah I still have to pack.” I continued to complain as I stepped past him and towards my room.

Just as I got there, the door swung open and almost took my nose off. Yoochun stepped out with a satisfied grin on his face.

“Yoochun ah, what were you doing in there?”

“It’s all done.”

He bent down and picked up my black and brown luggage bags an shoved them into my chest.

“You packed for me?” I asked in amazement as his grin grew wider.

“Yoochun ah, I’m so happy I could almost kiss you!” I declared.

“NO!”I suddenly heard Junsu yell.

I rolled my eyes and then thanked Yoochun.

“It’s nothing. You get to see ~~~~ sshi, my early wedding gift,” I smiled and wrapped one arm around his shoulder as we walked.

Wedding gift. It sounded good, but it was way too soon.

“How’s Jin Ae sshi?” I asked, teasing him back.

“She’s gonna take you seat on the plane. I hope you don’t mind,” he said looked at me apologetically.

“Nah, it’s nothing.”

I ruffled up his hair as we entered the lounge room.

“Hyung, we’ll give you a lift.” Junsu said happily as we approached him.

“Sure,” I smiled as Junsu handed me my travel documents.

“Wait,” I rushed back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I threw on a new set of clothing and raced back out to rejoin the others.

After we arrived Junsu and Yoochun said goodbye and I made my way in. at the entrance, security guards guided me through the terminals. It was a last minuted decision so not many fans knew where to find me. I made my way down to the run way, after I had put my checked my luggage in. I looked down at the ticket in my hand, seat E2...

[BoA POV]

The plane was almost empty as I stepped on. My last minute decision to go back to Japan startled everyone, mostly my manager. She liked it when I was away because then she could take a break from my busy schedule. I plopped down in my seat as soon as I found it, seat E2. I was glad I had the window side, that way I could just day dream the whole way back… forgetting everything…

[Jae Joong POV]

I smiled at the flight attendants as I got on, they giggled and I knew I was going to be well cared for, for the rest of the trip. I looked around and noticed that the seat beside mine was already occupied by a girl with long flowing hair. I chucked my carry on bag onto the top compartment and sat down quietly. I didn’t really look at her, just hoping that I couldn’t be noticed. I was really wishing it wasn’t a fan girl either. I stuck my headphones in and closed my eyes. I wondered what ~~~~ was doing.
Was she working?
Were the models treating her well?
I smiled as I thought about one more thing I wanted to know… was she, by any chance, thinking of me too?

“Would either of you like a drink?” I turned and looked at the smiling flight attendant.

She had a too friendly smile plastered on her face and I smiled before replying.

“No thanks.” I immediately turned my attention back to my I-pod touch.

“And you ma’am?”

I could see from my peripheral vision that the girl next to me had turned around.

“I’m fine for now,” she said, her voice extremely familiar.

As soon as the flight attendant strolled off, I felt something touch my arm. I turned and my mouth fell open in shock. How could I have not noticed her before?

“BoA?” I choked out.

“Ssshh!” she hushed as I saw a few men shift in their seats.

“Sorry,” I whispered back.

“What are you doing here?” I whispered, taking my right headphone out so that I could hear her.

“Well, I’m going to put on a wig and do some magic tricks,” she said, in a tone filled with sarcasm.

“Really?” I felt her whack my head and I shut my mouth.

“No pabo! I’m going back to Japan.” she replied, our voices still hushed whispers.

“I thought you were staying for Christmas?” I questioned, noting that her expression changed immediately, she shoulders deflating slightly.

“I… what about you?” she said, a sly attempt to change the topic.

“What about me?” I asked.

“What happened to your pretty girlfriend?”

“She’s in Japan.” I said with a proud smile.

“Oh.”

BoA suddenly went quiet. I also didn’t’ know what to say, did she by any chance remember what she had said last night? I cleared my throat and then tapped her arm. She turned back to me but completely avoided my eyes.

“You still didn’t tell me why you’re going back early?” I said, briefly looking at my I-pod to make it easier for her to speak.

“I… I have a few things I needed to get away from.” she whispered, barely audible.

I let out a sigh and looked at her. Her eyes were cast down and her lashed draped softly over her eyes.

“Look, if ti’s about last night. I don’t mind.”

“I do,” she replied, as she turned her head and stared meaninglessly at the clouds that drifted by.

“Just pretend you never said it, and I’ll pretend like nothing happens. Either way, you’ll still be one of my best friends.”

“I can try and forget what I said, but I would rather burn in hell than forget my feelings.” she said firmly but softly, I could see her cheeks turn pink

We had always talked about what being in loved would feel like and how if we ever loved how strong it would be. BoA had once said that id she ever loved it would be forever because love isn’t a word you just throw around. It has meaning and must be taken seriously. I and the first person she has ever loved and I felt bad for not being able to accept her heart and return the love.

“Sorry,” I said looking down, sensing that I had hurt her more than I had in the entire time I had known her.

“Maybe we should avoid each other completely.” she said, her eyes distant and hurt.

“Why? You haven’t done anything wrong.” I was starting to get frustrated now, why was it that girls thought that not being loved in return was the end of the world?

But who was I to judge her? If ~~~~ hadn’t accepted me I’m pretty sure I would be crying in a corner somewhere. I quickly refocused on BoA again when she began speaking.

“How would your girlfriend feel every time I hugged you? Or smiled at you? What about out late night conversations?” although she was whispering it was angry and loud enough for me to get the message and back away.

“She doesn’t care about that kind of stuff” I protested, well lately it seemed otherwise, but I knew ~~~~ wasn’t that kind of a girl.

“But I do. Do you think I don’t have feelings? Do you think I don’t get jealous when you touch her or smile lovingly at her?”

The words burned through me and we both turned away from each other. We didn’t talk anymore after that…

===========================================================

*Peeks out from behind a wall*
Okay, I’m going to close my eyes and you guys can throw whatever you feel like at me. I’m a bad author for not updating. I really am sorry.
*Spreads arms out and waits for punishment*
*10 minutes of bashing later*
Okay, now I want to apologise properly, I really am sorry about the late update. Lately I haven’t been in a DBSK mood, I know shoot me now, but now I am back. Before that I was sort of in a depressed state listening to depressing Korean music and feeling lifeless. I don’t know why, I just had one of those days, turns out it was for about a week. *sigh* I’m really sorry.
But now school is back and life is becoming more and more hectic. I have decided that after I finish this story I might go for a short Hiatus, or just until I get my life scheduled out. Won’t be long, I promise.
I feel like this story is really getting no where and you guys are getting bored.
TO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS, PLEASE READ AND COMMENT, THE LESS COMMENTS, THE LESS MOTIVATED I AM.

Sorry! No comment replies for now. Busy at school! However, comments are LOVED! (: