~So This Is Love~

Pictures Of You [COMPLETED]
[Jae Joong’s Outfit: http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/iheartmickyyoochun/78722545.jpg]

[Your Outfit: http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=26679]

============================================================
Song: Obsess by SS501

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovlY69GKlPQ&feature=related]

[Jae Joong POV]

I looked down at the precious gift that had been given. She was more beautiful now that her face was relaxed and seemingly peaceful. She was in her happy place. I smiled gently as I listened to her gentle breaths, her chest heaving up and down below her white flowery blanket. She stirred slightly as I tucked a loose strand of her black hair behind her ear. It was 8 o’clock now, I had been awake for almost an hour now, just watching her sleep.

[Flashback]

“I Love You,”

~~~~ smiled as I pulled her into my arms, surrounding her completely with nothing but myself. Her head rested gently on my chest as the rain slowed into a drizzle that drummed musically against the coarse stone ground underneath my feet.

“So how do you feel about me?” I asked, tucking her head underneath my chin.

She pondered for a moment and pulled away to give me a response.

“You mean a lot to me oppa,” she stated simply.

She turned and was about to jog away when I caught her gently by the wrist. I kissed the tip of her nose and held her face in my hands, her cheeks burning underneath my palms.

“So you don’t love me?” I asked, my heart sinking slightly when she didn’t respond the way I had hoped.

“I’ll tell you when the time is right.”

She stretched up onto her tippee toes and pecked my cheek before darting off again. Her wet hair shined as her shoes made squelching noises on the wet ground. I followed her, putting both my hands into my pockets, trying to numb the trembling.

* * *

“So is now the right time?” I asked impatiently as I held her closer to me from behind, a cold distant wind blowing her hair into my face.

We were both staring out the open window as the moon shone high and the night sky was cloudless, a contrast to the weather earlier.

“Not yet,” she answered.

I let out a sigh and rested my chin gently on her shoulder.

“Oppa, are you okay?” she asked as she noticed my droopy face from the corner of her eye.

“Nothing. It’s late, we should go to sleep.”

“I want to stay up a bit longer,” she winged, pouting at me.

I smiled and ~~~~ continued to look out the window, fascinated by the millions of shining stars in the dark night sky.

“Oppa, where’s Cassiopeia?”

“I don’t know. I was never good at spotting… it was always Yunho who found it first out of all of us.” I explained.

It was a silent for moment, as ~~~~ hesitated before speaking again.

“Don’t you think the stars look like little diamonds oppa? And the sky is like a piece of velvet.”

“Yeah, it does doesn’t it?”

She was quiet again as we both stared up at the sky. She must’ve thought she had hurt me by mentioning Yunho.

“I think it’s time for bed.”

~~~~ got up happily and skipped to one of the two mattresses provided. They were about two metres apart with a wooden screen in between.

“Oppa, no matter what. Happens, you can’t cross the screen.” ~~~~ instructed as I sat down.

“Alright,” I replied with a small smile.

“Night oppa,”

“Night.”

I didn’t want to seem needy, but my heart ached when she didn’t tell me how she felt. I turned my back so that it was facing her.
Is it because she still doesn’t believe me?
Are we not spending enough time as a couple?
Does she not love me at all?
I might be Youngwoong Jae Joong, but I’m no exception to feeling a little confused when it came to the feelings of women. BoA had once told me I would never be able to completely understand a woman. Now I know that she was 100% right.
Paranoia took over me until eventually, drowsiness was forced onto me, darkness giving me closure.

[End Of Flashback]

I looked at my watch, it was almost 8:30. I got up and stretched, quietly walking out, it was breakfast time.

[Your POV]

My eyes fluttered open as I heard a small thud. I sat up, slowly stretching my arms over my head and cracking my neck. I crawled up to the screen and peeked around it. Jae Joong wasn’t there.

[Flashback]

“Night oppa,” I said cheerfully.

“Night.” Jae Joong replied, in a tone more cold and flat.

I let out a soft sigh while I pulled my blanket closer and tucked it under my chin. My mind wandered aimlessly and my heart was pounding softly against my chest. It was going to be Christmas soon, what could I give to Jae Joong for Christmas? He had everything a person could want.

“Oppa,” I whispered, hoping that maybe he hadn’t fallen asleep yet.

There was no reply. I tried again, this time a little louder, but it was still the same delicate silence. Curious, I crept on all fours, over to the wooden screen. Jae Joong’s back was facing me and he was lying still. I smiled to myself and crawled closer towards him. I peered over his shoulder to see that he was soundly asleep. In the dim moonlight I could still make out all of his features, just as perfect at night as they were in the daylight. He was like a little baby. Leaning down I gave him a gentle peck on the cheek.

“Oppa, I Love You.” I whispered, before quickly returning to my mattress…

[End Of Flashback]

I tidied up my mattress and washed my face. I had just begun opening the doors when I heard another door slide shut behind me.

“Morning oppa!” I cheered happily.

“Morning.” Jae Joong replied as he set down two trays of food.

“Did you sleep well?” He cooed gently, wrapping himself around me.

“Yes.” I replied, as I hugged him back.

“Are you hungry?” he asked.

I nodded as he took my hand and sat me down at the small table in the centre of the room. I clapped happily as I looked at the trays, each decorated with a flower.

“Heart shaped pancakes.” Jae Joong declared proudly.

“Thankyou oppa.” I replied happily, digging my fork into one.

Jae Joong smiled at me, anticipating my response. I chewed and swallowed.

“Well?” he asked, half afraid of my response.

“It’s really bad… maybe I should just eat it all.” I said, slowly reaching over to take his plate.

“Wait!” he exclaimed, gripping my wrist as I slowly returned the plate to it’s original spot.

Jae Joong jabbed his fork into the pancake and ate it. His face looked puzzled as he looked back up at me. I let out a giggle and poked my tongue out.

“How dare you trick me?” Jae Joong hollered as he pinched my cheek.
I giggled and pouted, putting my hands together, begging for forgiveness.

“Come on, let’s eat.” he instructed, a pleasant smile spreading across his lips.

I watched him eat happily, once in a while looking up to make a cute face at me. It had been a while since I had seen him smile so sincerely and it melted my heart.

* * *

“~~~~ ah,” Jae Joong said as he swung my hand gently.

“Hmm?”

“Do you like Japan?” he asked, his eyes looking off ahead as if he was elsewhere.

“It’s nice, why oppa?” I asked as he held my hand, helping me as I pranced around on some big rocks.

Jae Joong stopped and turned so that his entire body was facing me. He reached out and took both of my hands in his, drawing circles on the back of my hand with his thumbs.

“Can you… stay here with me for Christmas?”

It took my mind a moment to understand what he was saying.

“Ummm… sure. Why are you so nervous?” I said with a slight giggle as I gripped his hands tighter.

“It’s just going to be you and I,”

“Oh,” my cheeks flushed slightly at the thought of spending a whole two or three days alone with Jae Joong.

“Have you changed your mind?” he asked as he looked up curiously at me.

“No, I’m excited.” I grinned.

Jae Joong smiled up at me as he lifted me off the rocks, I squealed and giggled as he swung me around. He had just begun nuzzling my nose with his when he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

“Hello?” he asked as pulled me closer to him with his free arm.

“Oh, Yoochun ah.” Jae Joong chuckled slightly before continuing,

“Alright, I’ll return her.”

I looked at Jae Joong confused before he kissed my forehead, at the same time hanging up.

“Let’s go” he said as he pulled my hand with a gentle tug.

“Oppa, where are we going?”

“To report to the queen.” he yelled, looking up at the sky.

“Huh?!”

Jae Joong pulled me along faster and now we were both running, from a distance it looked like we were both running away to an endless sky... it was then that I finally understood, the amazing feeling that love gives you... being happy no matter where you are... as long as you are with him...

============================================================
AN: Okay I’m sorry I haven’t updated in what feels like forever. And I’m really sorry that’s it’s short. I should have the next chapter up by Wed. or Thurs. since I have a whole week off school. I hope you guys liked this chapter, I sort of had pictures in my mind about two people being together and came up with this. Thanks for all the lovely comments guys, keep them coming!
COMMENTS? BTW how is everyone??? ^^

SwtLunatic:
YAY!!!
Thankyou! Your comment has made me sooo happy! I hope you continue to read and support me! ^^

JaeSica:
New reader! Yay!!! Heheh. Thankyou! I hope you liked this update. ^^

~ZeRo~ :
It’s okay. I’m sorry I took so long to update. I hope you did well on your exams. ^^

babie:
Thankyou! I hope you liked this chapter. ^^

azn14:
Kehehe. Thanks. I hope you liked this chapter too! It’s a bit more serious but I hope I did well. Update yours soon! ^^

JaeSu fan:
Hopefully, fingers crossed things will turn out better!
^^

stephiii:
LOL I hope you liked this chapter. ^^
Does she have any she can show me?

bluefrentz:
Thanks! Hope you continue to read. ^^

LaLaLaLa
Thanks Unnie!
Sorry about the long long wait. I hope you didn’t lose interest in it now. ^^
I’m trying my best to update and read yours and claw my way through high school. ^^
I hope you liked this chapter.

D14:
LOL,
I hope you find your inspiration to write soon. I really want to see how Survivor turns out. ^^

KimJiJae:
LOL
School is so hectic sometimes. *sigh*
...
LOL, your doubt will either intensify or disappear, we shall see. But seriously, if I dated Jae I would be doubtful sometimes too, I mean I have an angel as a boyfriend!!! I would be so paranoid!!! LOL I hope you liked this chapter! ^^