ert

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO ushered the girls to go upstairs as fast as possible and told them to take a bath.

“Woah, your dorm is so big.” Min Ji uttered as she stepped inside.

“This is the dorm we use if the whole EXO gathered, if not, we use smaller dorm. Since obviously, the smaller dorm won’t fit all of us.” Su Ho explained.

“There are six bathrooms,” Lay pointed out, “Gege, but they’re all drenched and don’t have anything to wear.” Tao pointed out.

“Ah right.” Xiu Min slapped his hand against his forehead. “You can borrow our clothes.” Xiu Min smiled. “Just pick whatever you want, we will lend yo towels.”

The girls nodded and all went to one of their mentor’s room, well, except for Seolbi…

Since she was pissed with Chen, she decided to borrow his clothes, “Where’s Chen’s room?” She asked Se Hun.

Se Hun blinked, but he showed her nonetheless, Seolbi nodded and went towards Chen’s room right away. She barged in without permission and opened his wardrobe right away.

She took a look at his clothes and she was surprised, “I like his style…” She mumbled as she took out a plain sweater out.

“Yah! What are you doing in my room?? Your mentor isn’t me!” Chen remarked as he snatched the clothes she was holding.

“Aish! Why are you stingy? Xiu Min said I can pick whatever I want, so why are yelling at me now!”

“I don’t like it when someone just touches my belongings without my permission! And I don’t want to lend my clothes to you, just borrow Xiu Min’s, Kai’s or Se Hun’s, whatever… This is my favorite sweater…” Chen muttered the last part.

Seolbi wrinkled her nose at him, “But I like your style, can’t I just borrow yours?”

“No!!”

Se Hun heard the commotion Chen and Seolbi is making and went to Chen’s place. Se Hun saw them bickering over a sweater and sighed. *Chen hyung is childish sometimes…*

He parted them over and smiled to Seolbi, “You can borrow mine, Seolbi, I have similar sweater like his, okay? Come and take a bath, Xiu Min hyung and Kai hyung have prepared everything.” He said, slowly taking her with him.

Seolbi sent Chen one last look before going with Se Hun, Chen scoffed, *Tch.*

 

D.O didn’t want to lend his clothes since, well, it would be such a humiliating sight, since Haeyeon was about his height, and if she wears his clothes, if it fit perfectly… Ur…

“Haeyeon-ah! I found the perfect clothes for you!!” Chanyeol’s deep voice rang.

Haeyeon snapped her head at him and her jaw dropped at his choice for her…

It was a sheer sleeveless shirt… Like… Sheer… You know, see-through… Oh Chanyeol…

“It’s good!! It would look good on you, so wear it, alrig- ARGH!!”

Chanyeol just got a punch from Haeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After doing the closing, the staff decided to sleep, of course in their own places, there was no way all of them will fit into EXO’s dorm. After the staff left, EXO and the girls chatted a bit and after a while, they got sleepy and decided to sleep.

“So the girls will stay-“

“NO!!! THE GIRLS WILL SLEEP WITH THEIR MENTORS!!” Kai yelled. “GOOD IDEA!!!” Chanyeol, D.O and Chen cheered.

“YEAY!!”

Min Ji grabbed a pillow and threw it to Chen, which is her mentor.

“But we’re a girl!!” Seolbi reasoned.

“Eyy, what are you thinking Seolbi-ah~~ Kai Oppa won’t do something bad to you. Rawr~” Kai winked playfully at her.

“Bu-“

“Eyy~~~ Come on~~~ It’s the right time to get closer to each other, isn’t it?” D.O wiggled his eyebrows. “Right hyung???”

“RIGHT!”

 

 

 

Wait…

 

 

 

Did Su Ho, Se Hun, and Tao just joined??

 

 

 

 

“YEAY!! SO WE WILL SLEEP TOGETHER~~ HAEYEONNIE~~~~~”

“EW! CHANYEOL GET AWAY FROM ME!!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah.” Seolbi, who had just came out from the bathroom, and coincidentally, Min Ji was going to the bathroom as well, “Huh?” Min Ji tilted her head.

“Min Ji-ah, can you do me a favor??” Seolbi asked with a creepy smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

Min Ji couldn’t sleep, obviously. Since well, she was sleeping between three guys, not to mention, good-looking guys. She peeked at the three of them and saw them already sleeping.

She looked to Chen, which was beside her and grinned.

She waved her hand in front of Chen’s face, just to make sure that he really already off to his dreamland. She grinned even wider and counted silently.

*1…2…3!*

She giggled as she pushed Chen off from the bed.

Wondering why she did that?

Here we go.

 

 

 “Min Ji-ah, can you do me a favor??” Seolbi asked with a creepy smirk. “Sure thing, why?” Min Ji asked curiously.

“Chennie kind of… Pissed me off today.” Seolbi started, “So can you please push him off from the bed, since y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter