New

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Velvet walked down the beach alone, looking through the ocean, at sun that was about to set. She found the perfect spot to sit and sat there silently, pulled her knees towards her chest and sighed as she smiled.

She thought about the ‘little family’ she had found, Min Ji, Haeyeon, Seolbi, and EXO, too. Wait if EXO is included, then it wasn’t ‘little family’.

She smiled as she put her head on top of her hand, remembering the childish bickers between each of them, Haeyeon with Chanyeol, Seolbi with Chen, and many more. Some people didn’t like the noisiness, but she liked it, even though it was quite disturbing sometimes.

Velvet’s house was silent, silent in everything, silent in love, silent in affection, she was practically alone inside that big house of hers. She would trade anything to hear just a little, just a little love or affection inside of her house. Her so called ‘home’, but didn’t feel like one at all.

Velvet’s mind snapped when she felt someone settling down beside her, “Do I disturb you?” Kris asked anxiously once he found Velvet staring at him. Velvet blinked for a few seconds and shook her head. Kris frowned, “You should talk more, Velvet. I want to hear your voice.”

Velvet tilted her head and scratched her head, “Uh, sorry, I’m just… not really… Uh… used to talking yet.” She answered, “No, you’re not disturbing me at all. I’m… happy that someone accompanies me.” Now, she answered not with gesture but words in the end.

Kris’s smile widen when he heard her reply, *Good thing I followed her.*

They were engulfed in silence, since no one knows what topic should be talked about, one wasn’t used in talking yet, and originally wasn’t a noisy person, and the other one was awkward as hell, especially around the girl he likes.

Kris observed Velvet from the corner of his eyes and found her drawing on the white sand they were sitting, she drew stick figure, many of them, Kris grew interested and finally found a topic. His consciousness told him to shut up since the topic was lame, but deep inside, he really wanted to talk to her and he couldn’t think of another topic.

So…

Don’t laugh.

“Velvet, this might be very random, you can draw?” Kris questioned. Velvet stopped drawing and she looked up at him with her big eyes, her face turned red in realization that Kris had been watching her, or her drawing to be exact from the start.

“Uhm… I don’t know, I guess my drawing is… not bad, it wasn’t too good, but still appropriate, you still can tell what object I’m drawing… I guess??” She answered, not sure herself. She personally thought she wasn’t a very bad artist, but… not really good also…

“Ah, really? You should see my drawing then, you’d be amazed.” Kris smiled, “At how bad it is.” He sighed, pitying himself. “I drew crocodile once and the members all laughed at me. I mean, I don’t really understand, it’s either I’m a really bad artist or they are just plain dumb.” He grumbled unhappily, remembering the embarrassment he felt that time.

Velvet laughed heartily hearing his confession, “Since it’s eleven against one, I think you’re just a really bad artist.” She teased playfully, Kris groaned and face-palmed himself, he didn’t actually mind embarrassing himself in front of her this way, since with this method, he could talks with her, she even laughed and joked!

“By the way, what are you doing out here? I forgot to ask you that earlier.” Kris cocked his head towards her.

“Oh me? I want to see the sun set. Are you bored? If you are, hold it a little bit, it’s about to start.” Velvet smiled at him, Kris his lips and smiled inwardly, *She wanted me to stay.*

Oh Kris…

“Kindness is so uncommon this day it’s mistaken as flirting.”

It’s so true.

 

Velvet noticed something and smiled widely, she pointed at the sun ahead of them, “Look.” She nodded her head towards the direction when the sun set. Kris reluctantly looked away from her face and followed her direction.

“It’s beautiful, right?” Velvet said dreamily as she watched the beautiful sun set.

Kris averted his gaze to her, watching her instead of the sun, *You’re the most beautiful to me.*

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s eyes fluttered open as his alarm rang right beside his ear, he did it on purpose so he didn’t wake up late. Because today is a special day. He quickly grabbed the clothes he had prepared the night before and headed to the bathroom.

After he showered and dressed he went to Min Ji’s room, giggling to himself, he knew that he was the first one to wake up, so he didn’t bother knocking the door since Min Ji wouldn’t answer anyway.

He tip-toed to her bed and bent down, opening the blanket, moving it away from her face, so Min Ji’s face was… BLANKET-FREE! “Min Ji-ah.” Baekhyun whispered right on her ear. “Wake up.” He continued to do it until finally Min Ji showed sign of life.

After a while, Min Ji finally turned around, looking at Baekhyun with sleepy eyes, “Min Ji! Hurry up and shower quickly! We’re going somewhere!” Baekhyun excitedly said as he made her stand up slowly. “Be quick, okay?”

Min Ji just followed his words absent-mindedly, she wasn’t fully awake and aware of what she was told off. She caught the words ‘shower’ and ‘going somewhere’, and that was what she gonna do.

Once she was done, Baekhyun quickly checked on her and smiled, “Follow me.” Baekhyun said, it was 10 AM, and no one has wake up, yet. Yeah… they played on the pool longer than they expected… So…

“Where are we going??” Min Ji asked as she rubbed her eyes with her free hand, oh, I forgot to tell you, didn’t I? Baekhyun and Min Ji’s hands were linked together. Baekhyun probably knew that Min Ji wasn’t fully conscious and decided to play safe, he didn’t want having her falling or tripping on her own feet.

After walking some more, they arrived at part of Jeju, Seogwipo-si, Min Ji had fully woke up in the middle of their walk and grumbled along the way about ‘him disturbing her beauty sleep’, but when she saw where they were at, she grew quite excited, since she kinda knew where they were going.

“We’re going to…?” “Tric

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter