School II

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of the bell woke the girls and Chen up from their slumber. Yes, they all fell asleep.

 

Haeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and yawned carelessly, she completely didn’t care if the teacher was still in the class or not. The teacher raised an eyebrow at her, “Having a good sleep, Ms. Haeyeon?”

“Very good sleep.” Haeyeon answered nonchalantly, not realizing that it was the teacher asking her.

 

 

“Min Ji-ssi, wake up. Min Ji-ssi…” The girl, which Min Ji found out named Yeun Ji shook Min Ji’s body lightly. Min Ji groaned and buried her face to her arms more. Yeun Ji huffed and decided to be a little hostile.

Just a little.

She smacked Min Ji’s head lightly, and grinned, completely satisfied, since she was jealous over her, because boys were checking Min Ji out.

But that little action was enough to piss Min Ji off. Min Ji growled and grabbed Yeun Ji’s hand, startling her. “YAH!!” Min Ji snarled angrily.

 

 

Chen was already awake the moment the bell rang. But Seolbi… The heavy sleeper she was, of course she didn’t wake up. Chen poked her side, Seolbi flinched and mumbled incoherently.

Chen poked her side again, but deeper. Seolbi groaned and grabbed Chen’s hand, making him stay still. Well, that skin-ship made Chen startled.

Chen pulled his hand and just decided to stand in front of her, so the teacher didn’t see her sleeping. Well, even though the teacher saw her sleeping, it was such a common sight to see, and the teacher didn’t bother to wake her up again.

Chen sighed as the teacher went outside, he quickly tickled her, causing Seolbi to wake up, she yawned and blinked as she saw Chen, then her eyes travelled to their intertwined hands. “Why are you holding my hand, Chennie?”

 

Young Jin, the boy who sat beside Velvet, was having a mental fight. If he wake her up, which mean he should touch her, mean skin-ship. Boys are totally going to eat him up. He was scared but he wanted to do it.

The teacher didn’t really mind, since Velvet had answered one question right, so, yeah. After the teacher went out, Kris quickly walked inside. Because boys were all trying to wake her up.

He blocked them from doing so, towering over them, Young Jin cowered right away when he saw Kris. Kris squatted down and tapped Velvet’s hand. Kris tilted his head and stood up, and he ended up pinching her cheek. Velvet furrowed her eyebrows at sudden contact and slowly opened her eyes.

“Hey sleepy head.” Kris grinned.

 

 

 

“How is it so far??” Tao asked as he gave Min Ji her bento. Yes, D.O, made them bento. Hihihi, Mama D.O <3

“Boring as f-“ Haeyeon quickly shut , since D.O was glaring at her, knowing she would curse. Haeyeon sent him an irritated look but obeyed him.

“It’s boring. I didn’t understand any single thing that teacher said.” Min Ji frowned. “You slept during the class, Min Ji.” Baekhyun stated.

“She slept too.” The mentors chorused, pointing at Velvet, Seolbi and Haeyeon.

EXO looked at each other, “So all of you sleep??” Chen asked. Tch Chen, you slept too.

“Yeah.” The girls answered shortly. Seolbi, Se Hun, Xiu Min and Kai furrowed their eyebrows at Chen, “You slept too.” Kai stated.

Chen paused and smiled sheepishly, “Well, it’s too easy-“

“Tch, you can’t even finish that mathematic worksheet the teacher gave us earlier.” Seolbi scoffed. Chen’s face turned crimson, and mentally noted to beg the PD to cut the embarrassing part of his.

“Caught, aren’t you, Chennie?” Seolbi sent him a playful wink.

*Evil… She’s evil…* Chen crinkled his nose at her, then she looked at her and grinned, a plan forming in his head. He stood up and tip-toed silently behind her, then he snapped her hair band, causing her to yelp in pain. “Aw!!”

Chen stuck his tongue at her, “Revenge is sweet~~”

Seolbi pursed her lips, annoyed, “Aish!! Look! Because of you now my hair is a mess!!”

“Well, I see no difference.” Chen chortled.

“Hyung. Why did you do that to our Seolbi?? You like to pick on weak girl, huh?? Last night you yell at Min Ji, now you’re doing this to Seolbi??” Se Hun narrowed his eyebrows at his hyung.

Chen rolled his eyes, “Oh Se Hun, do I hear you right? Weak girl? Tch?”

Se Hun narrowed his eyebrows more, and then there they go, bicker~~

Seolbi pouted and tried to fix her hair with difficulties. Then suddenly, someone snatched the hair band away from her and pushed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter