Dreaming

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I don’t understand, many of us have private jet then why bother buying us ticket for airplane?” Seolbi grumbled. The staff chuckled, “Because by using your private jet, it means giving you another chance to escape once again. And we don’t want another week of delayed episode because of your absence.”

Seolbi cursed at him mentally and stormed away, EXO had told the staff their whereabouts, they didn’t send the filming staff, but just a few to make sure the girls and EXO got to Seoul safely.

They’re super duper irritating. She grumbled and settled on the seat according to her ticket, crossing her arms, she put on the most annoyed look she could wore, and glared at the staff who happened to saunter around.

“Hey.”

Whipping her eyes to the side, she looked up to see Se Hun settling down beside her, “Don’t glare that way, Seol, it’s scary.” Se Hun commented and pretended to block out her death glare. He peeked between the spaces of his fingers and finally smiled, uncovering his face, “Looks like we’ll be sitting together for the rest of the journey.”

Seolbi looked at him and raised an eyebrow, and finally broke down to a smile, “Ah! Good thing that I’m sitting with you then, I don’t want to sit with a douche, for example like that Chennie-“ “Oh, seems like you’re talking about me at the moment, Ms. Seolbi?”

Seolbi stopped talking at once and saw Chen raising his eyebrow at her in disdain, clearly showing that he had heard her badmouthing him. “Yes, you’re right. Why are you standing like that anyway? That’s a way for people to walk on, not for you to stand without a reason like that.” Seolbi raised her eyebrows higher.

Chen nodded at the space between her and cocked his head with a smirk on his lips, “I have indeed a reason to stand here. Maybe it’s because a certain someone wouldn’t get up and make way for me to my seat?”

“Sorry, hyung.” Se Hun said as he quickly got up, making a way for Chen to get in, but Seolbi on the other hand, didn’t follow what Se Hun did and stayed still on her seat, “Go and search for another empty seat.” Seolbi stuck out her tongue and clasped the seatbelt around her waist.

A mischievous smirk once again showed on Chen’s lips, he casually got in with Seolbi still sitting on the seat, he pretended to lose balance and trapped her head in between her hands, “Oops. Sorry, wouldn’t happened if you’re not such a stubborn girl, would it?” Chen winked and straighten up, settling down on his own seat.

“I hate you.” Seolbi mumbled as she shoved Chen as hard as he could, “Don’t lie, you know you love me.” Chen poked her cheek.

“Touch me again and see what I’ll do.”

“What? Kiss me?”

“Yah!!”

 

 

After being ignored halfway, Se Hun finally decided to stay still, slumping on his seat with a childish pout, he peeked at the bickering Seolbi and Chen and sighed in annoyance before plugging the headset on, I didn’t want to hear any of that.

 

 

“Whatever. I’m going to sleep now.” Seolbi said gloomily, “But-“ “Don’t disturb me or see what prank I’ll play to you.” She glared at Chen before closing her eyes shut.

 

 

Se Hun’s eyes fluttered open when he felt weigh on his shoulder, smiling widely, he looked down at his shoulder, and found Seolbi’s head right on it, feeling d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter