Dangerous Girls : 1 and 2

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the successful program of SNSD and The Dangerous Boys, JTBC decided to make the season 2 of the program, staring the hottest new group, EXO!!

 

 

EXO and The Dangerous Girls.

 

15 XXXX 2012

 

“So… We hope you can cooperate with us well.” The producer said. “Ne! Kamsahamnida!!” EXO bows ninety degree.

 

“Ya Ya Ya! Really can’t wait to see the girls that we will take care!” Chanyeol said happily while smiling, with his so called creepy smile.

 

“I hope the girls can behave well and nice! Ah! And also can cook!!” D.O said with his motherly voice.

 

“I just hope that the girls are pretty and urmmm… y?” Kai said and smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Anyeonghaseyo.” EXO bowed when they met the crew of the program. “Where are the dangerous girls, hyung???” Kai elbowed Chanyeol excitedly.

Kris sighed and pried Kai from Chanyeol, “Didn’t you listen to manager? The girls will arrive later, now we’re going to take a look of their usual daily life.” He said and walked towards a room.

They sat on the chair randomly, in front of them facing a big screen TV.

“So, let’s meet the first dangerous girl?” Su Ho smiled at the other members. They nodded and the TV started to play.

 

 

Dangerous girls 1

 

“Min Hae Yeon, you’re late again.”

The girl looked at the teacher, “You must be glad that I come, teacher.” EXO’s eyes widened at her rude answer. She said it with no emotion at all, she then turned around and proceeded to her seat.

Taking out her book, and buried her face on it, continue her sleeps.

 

“Hey I did that when I was in high school.” Su Ho commented.

 

 

“She rarely comes to school, I think I haven’t seen her for three weeks, less or more.” The teacher said, “She talks back a lot. She doesn’t respect the teachers here too.”

 

 

“Yah give me one.” Hae Yeon snatch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter