Pasts II

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seolbi scratched her head, “My mother died.” She murmured slowly, “She was killed by thief.” She said. “And, I… I witnessed it with my own eyes.” She added slowly.

 

 

 

 

Little Seolbi woke up in the middle of the night, she was thirsty and wanted to use the bathroom, she rubbed her eyes and went out, trying to make no sound at all, since her parent were both still sleeping.

Seolbi tip-toed and turned the lights on, yes, she was short that time so she had to tip-toed when she wanted to turn on the light. She went inside the bathroom and finished her business there.

After she finished, she went downstairs to get some drink, since she was thirsty, she walked downstairs slowly, however, when she reached midway, she heard noises, she furrowed her eyebrows, *Who’s up???* She wondered, but soon shrug it off, *Maybe father or mother needs to use bathroom, too.*

She went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass for herself, but due to the height of the cupboard, she lost balance and succeed on making the knife fell, making a loud clinking sound.

She held her breath, hoping that her mother and father didn’t wake up at the noises she was making. When she heard no sound of them waking up, she sighed in relief, she opened the fridge and poured herself a drink.

She gulped down the water, “Seolbi baby, what ar-“ She heard her mother said, she turned around and saw her mother running towards her, her mother quickly hugged her tightly. Seolbi was confused, why was her mom so enthusiastic of hugging her?

“Umma? Why-“ Seolbi stopped talking and her eyes widen in fear, she saw pair of eyes looking straight to her, and that person was right behind her mom. She heard her mom gasped and that person quickly ran towards the window and jumped off.

Seolbi pulled away, “Umma, who was- Umma???” Seolbi blinked in confusion when her mother didn’t look at her, she was clutching on her chest while panting heavily. “Umma??? What happened? Are you okay?” She asked worriedly.

Her mother looked up with a pained expression, she lied down on the floor slowly, and just then, Seolbi saw red…Blood all over her mother’s pajamas. Her face paled, “A-Appa… APPA!!! APPA!!!!” She screamed, her eyes flooded with hot tears.

Seolbi saw her mother closing her eyes, she grew alarmed, “Mom??” Seolbi grabbed her hand, in hope that would wake her up, “Umma??” She choked. “What happened- Oh my God.” Seolbi’s father gasped. “Dar-Darling?? What happened to your mother? Seolbi??”

Seolbi didn’t answer and kept on tearing, her father slowly walked towards her and hugged her from behind, he put his finger in front of his wife’s nose, and felt no air…

He held back his tears, “Seolbi, mom is no longer with us…”

 

Gasps were heard across the room, witnessing the death of your beloved parent, damn… that was horrible.

Kai gave her sad eyes, “I’m sorry to hear that.” He whispered. Xiu Min grabbed her hand and squeezed it, to comfort her. Se Hun massaged her shoulders, since he didn’t know what to do.

“It’s alright now, I’m okay.” Seolbi forced a smile. “It’s already like 10 years since that incident, I’m- I’m okay.” She shrugged.

Do you really think you can fool them with that, Seolbi?

Across the room, there was another guy who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter