Caught

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Velvet giggled, “Unnie…” She said, actually talking. Velvet’s eyes widened and she covered immediately.

 

 

Haeyeon, Seolbi, and Min Ji’s eyes widened as they squealed, “SHE SPEAKS!! SHE SPEAKS!! GODDAMNIT!! SHE SPEAKS!!” They shouted in excitement. Completely ignoring the odd stares everyone was giving them.

Velvet face-palmed herself as her face reddened, embarrassed by the three girls behavior. They gathered around her like she was some kind of alien.

“Did you just speak, Velvet??” Haeyeon looked at her. Velvet turned around and walked away, she just wanted to bury a hole and hid herself there, since they were too loud. Like seriously, *Just pretend you don’t know them, Velvet.* She thought to herself.

“Yah! Don’t ignore us!!” Min Ji frowned as she caught up with her, blocking her way. “You just spoke, right?? You called us Unnie!” She smiled brightly.

“Can’t you speak once again??” Haeyeon joined with the same excitement.

Seolbi observed Velvet, her expression was uneasy, and she was biting her lips, *Poor girl…* She thought and decided to help her.

“Hey, it’s getting boring here, let’s go to somewhere else. Shall we?” She spoke.

Min Ji and Haeyeon averted their gazes to Seolbi, they tilted their heads, “Yeah, it’s getting boring here.” Min Ji nodded in agreement.

Velvet sighed in relief once the attention left her, *Thank you, Seolbi.* She smiled at her gratefully, Seolbi caught her grateful expression and smiled back.

“I have a place in mind!!” Haeyeon suddenly said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai raked his fingers through his head, stretching his neck to get a better view of the busy street of Myeongdeong. He groaned in frustration, it has been one and a half hour, EXO and the staff had been searching for the girls for one and a half hour.

They were all in disguise, but it was hard to hide yourself when camera was following and you’re tall as a pole (Kris, Chanyeol, Kai, Se Hun and Tao)

The fans were already recognizing them and they had to go before they drown into sea of fangirls. Kai sighed and went back to the van, running as fast as he could. The other EXO members were already there, tired expression on their faces.

“Now where do we go?”

Suddenly D.O snapped his fingers, “I think I know where should we go.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SO PRETTY!!!!!!!” Seolbi squealed happily as she saw the Han River. She skipped to the edge of the river, the wind caressed her face lightly. The others soon arrived at her spot, mesmerized by the beauty.

“This is my first time here.” Haeyeon admitted bashfully, Min Ji gawked at her, even Velvet. “You’ve never came here before? You live in Seoul right?” (I don’t know where Han River placed, Hehehe, just pretend that it placed in Seoul :D)

Haeyeon looked at the view once again and shrugged, “My parent never let me… They said it’s wasting my time, they said I better study harder.” Haeyeon rolled her eyes.

The girls grew quiet, “Me too.” Seolbi softly said. “Sometimes I think that my parent wanted me to hate them…” She sighed.

Min Ji looked over to the two of them, “In soap opera, this is the time when usually a handsome guy walk to you and hug you and say ‘I’m here’.” She said randomly.

Earning ‘wtf’ look from the other girls. “Sorry, I’m random. I know.” Min Ji sheepishly said.

Velvet suddenly heard noises, she whipped her head towards the direction and her eyes widened, she tugged on Haeyeon’s shirt urgently, Haeyeon looked at her and blinked, “Huh?”

Velvet pointed ahead, Haeyeon squint her eyes before her eyes enlarged, “RUN!” She screamed and grabbed Min Ji and Velvet’s hands, Min Ji grabbed Seolbi with her and they ran together.

“Why are we running???!!” Min Ji asked, confused.

“Look behind!” Haeyeon replied.

Min Ji and Seolbi who didn’t have any idea turned their heads and saw EXO running after them, “Holy cow!!!” They squeaked as they turned their heads to the front again. There were three ways ahead, “Just split up! Damn it!!” Seolbi hissed as she ran towards the first alley.

Min Ji and Haeyeon ran towards the second and Velvet ran to the last alley. EXO split up also, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O and Lu Han ran after Min Ji and Haeyeon, Xiu Min, Kai and Se Hun and Lay ran after Seolbi, and Kris, Su Ho, Chanyeol and Tao ran after Velve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter