Not Dangerous Girls for Nothing

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Min Ji and Velvet you ride the first van. Seolbi and Haeyeon, you two ride the second van." The staff ordered.

Seolbi paled, she gulped as she peeked at Haeyeon, "Ah Sirheo!!" Min Ji wailed. "I want to ride with Seolbi!!" Min Ji whined.
Seolbi's face brightened, *Please let us... I don't want to be alone with Haeyeon alone  she's scary...*

"Bu-" "Please please??? Let me and Seolbi ride together~~" Min Ji started to aegyo. 
In the end, the staff gave up and granted Min Ji's wish.

Baekhyun, Chen, Tao, Xiumin, Kai,  and Se Hun face-palmed, *It's going to be a disaster. 






 

 

 

The First Van

“Aish!! Min Ji! Seolbi!!” Kai shouted at the two girls who wouldn’t shut their mouth the moment they stepped into the car.

Min Ji and Seolbi stopped and blinked at him, Seolbi got her eyes teary, meanwhile, Min Ji’s lips curled into a sadistic smirk, “What did you say?” Min Ji tilted her head, uh yeah, the creepy Min Ji was back.

Kai blinked as he looked at Min Ji, whose face blackened, “No-Nothing!!” Kai squeaked and looked away, afraid.

“Yah Kai, you didn’t have to shout, they’re girls, have some respect, will you?” Xiu Min scolded as he patted Seolbi’s head comfortingly.

“Yeah hyung, it’s not very nice of you.” Se Hun frowned in disagreement. Kai pouted at Se Hun and Xiu Min, *Tch, love-drunk freak…*

 

 

The Second Van

Silence…

There was only silence on the car, the total opposite of the first van, Haeyeon and Velvet didn’t utter any single words the moment they stepped into the van. The mentors were all trying to crack a joke.

But since Haeyeon was in a bad mood, and Velvet didn’t speak, so…

There was only silence, an awkward one.

“Ehem. Twinkle twinkle little star-AW!” Chanyeol whimpered as Su Ho smacked him. “What the… Chanyeol!! Why did you sing all of the sudden! So creepy!”

“I’m trying to lighten up the mood, hyung!! Why don’t you see my effort!!” Chanyeol pouted as he rubbed his head, which Su Ho smacked.

Kris rolled his eyes, “Dongsaeng, just stop, it doesn’t help at all. Don’t you see that no one of us is actually laughing?” Kris raised an eyebrow.

Lay chuckled, “I’m sorry dongsaeng, but Kris is right, it’s not funny.” Lay said innocently.

Chanyeol pouted even deeper, D.O snickered at him childishly, laughing at him annoyingly. And in the end, they started to bicker. Oh those kids…

Lu Han kept quiet all the time, he was busy thinking about how come that girl, Min Haeyeon, can lifted him up? Especially when she has that super tiny mini body. Haeyeon looked at his thoughtfully expression and smirked knowingly, *Babo.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO, the staffs, and the dangerous girls went to an apartment, they walked inside together. Since there were too much of them, EXO and the male staffs went up by stairs, meanwhile the dangerous girls and the female staffs went up by elevator.

Their room was on the 3rd floor. They went inside one by one. Haeyeon, Velvet, Min Ji and Seolbi stepped inside. Looking at their temporary house.

There was only one big bedroom, “Are we going to sleep here together?” Haeyeon asked. “You’re going to share the big bedroom, there are two bathrooms and a place for you and EXO to gather, which is that door.” The staff explained and pointed at one of the door, right beside the TV.

The dangerous girls walked inside the bathroom, EXO and the staffs got inside too, Min Ji raised an eyebrow, “Aren’t you going out from our room now, or are you going to watch us change?”

EXO and the staff’s faces turned crimson as they scrambled outside. Seolbi locked the door and looked at the three girls, she grinned. “We’re not only going to change, aren’t we?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Se Hun and Lu Han, the two best friends seemed very down today, they kept spacing out and sighed, Aigoo…

Se Hun looked outside the window and sighed, *Really? I’m in love? Maybe not, I just know her, how can I already in love? Maybe just like? I think not until that extent…*

Lu Han sighed and frowned as he crossed his arms, *Am I too light for a guy? She lifted me up so easily like I was nothing… I don’t even think I can lift Su Ho even though he’s lighter than me…* Lu Han grumbled. *Aish…* Se Hun and Lu Han sighed again.

 

 

 

 

 

Velvet nudged Min Ji and pointed at the very corner of the room, “Huh? What????” Min Ji blinked, “Oh up…?” Min Ji followed Velvet’s pointing fingers and it landed on a CCTV, “Aw , there’s a camera.” Min Ji cackled her tongue.

“And so?” Haeyeon grinned.

“We can’t escape!! And t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter