Lovey - Dovey

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After a little break, for Chen to recover from the shock of the ‘almost-killed’ experience, they decided to take the girls out, because it would be boring if they only do the show inside that darn square room, right?

After discussing, they decided to go to the Namsan Tower!! Because, guess what. Haeyeon, Min Ji, Seolbi and Velvet have never visited the Namsan Tower before. Oh guise…

“This is Namsan Tower…” Min Ji whispered as she looked up, with opened, “Woah, this is my first time here…” Haeyeon said, same with Min Ji, wide opened.

Seolbi looked around quietly, same goes to Velvet, “Let’s go up.” Kris said, they all nodded and followed Kris noisily. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the duo, beat-boxing and singing to random song, with D.O’s Oh KwangRok imitation voice. What is air…

Su Ho chuckled at his dongsaeng and shook his head with a smile, “Hey, tone it down, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O.” He ordered. Kris sighed and turned around, since Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O, knowing Su Ho won’t get mad, kept doing their activities.

But once Kris turned around…

They stopped immediately and blinked innocently at Kris, “Eh?” D.O even tilted his head to look cuter. Kris rolled his eyes, “Don’t be noisy.” He said and turned around again, proceeding to head up.

Haeyeon, Min Ji, Velvet and Seolbi were all excited, of course, it was their first time after all.

They rode the elevator and finally arrived at the top, they saw tons of keys locked together. Min Ji, Haeyeon, Velvet and Seolbi ran excitedly and smiled, “Woah!! It’s good here!!” Min Ji squealed.

“Why didn’t I go here faster…” Haeyeon wrinkled her nose and looked at the view from up there.

Seolbi smiled widely as she traced her fingers on the keys, kneeling down when a key caught her eyes, ‘Together, forever <3’ She read.

She sighed and straightened herself, *If only I’m living a normal life… I want to do this with my boyfriend too…* She sighed again.

Kris and Velvet walked side by side together, drifting from the crowded place, only Kris… And her… Ahem…

Kris looked at her and cleared his throat to gain her attention, Velvet looked at him with questioning stares, “I, actually I want to ask you something.” Kris slowly said.

Velvet tilted her head, waiting him to continue, “I know you won’t answer this, but… I don’t know, I just want to say it to you.” Kris started, “I actually am really curious, what’s the reason of… Ur… Why don’t you talk??”

Velvet hung her head down, ‘I’m sorry.’ She wrote.

Kris shrugged, hiding his disappointment, but of course he wouldn’t force her to answer him, “Nah, I’ve already knew you won’t answer, so, yeah.” He shrugged casually.

And then…

They went back to the awkward silence…

 

 

“Awie, Kris hyung is having a good time.” Chanyeol grinned. “Uh?? Where??” Tao looked around for Kris, once he found Kris, walking with Velvet, Tao grinned too.

“Awie, finally gege found the one.” Tao cooed.

“The one~~” Chanyeol cooed.

And let me say this, two men with deep voice cooing together…

 

 

 

 

 

Urr…

 

 

 

 

 

After spending a few more hours at Namsan, they were starting to get hungry, “I’m hungry.” Lay patted his stomach, “ Are you hungry??” He asked the girls.

“Yes!! I’m hungry!!!” Baekhyun answered… Even though the question wasn’t directed to him…

Lay ignored him and smiled at the girls, “I’m hungry.” Haeyeon spoke, “Me too.” Seolbi and Min Ji nodded in agreement. “Let’s eat now, then we can go back to-“ Chen was cut by Seolbi.

“Wait!! I want to go to your dorm instead!” She demanded.

“Huh??” EXO blinked. “Our dorm??”

“I want to see what your dorm looks like, okay? Please???”

Kris shook his head, “No, you girls can’t come, because it’s boy’s dorm, you girls can’t come.” Kris said.

“Velvet, look at Kris with your cutest expression!! Ppali!!” Min Ji whispered. Velvet refused at first, but because Min Ji kept pleading, so she did it at last.

Velvet clapped her hands together and looked at Kris with her puppy eyes. Kris blinked, “You wanna go??” Kris said awkwardly, of course he couldn’t refuse when the girl he likes looked at him like that. “Uh, but it’s kinda messy now and-“

“Please?” Velvet mouthed, she wanted to quit the aegyo act as fast as possible.

Kris on his breath and sighed, “Fine, you all can go, after we eat, okay?”

“We found Kris’s hyung weakness.” Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kris likes Velvet a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter