Talents : Dangerous Girls Versions

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Dangerous girls were all sleeping peacefully on the peaceful morning, sleeping soundly, peacefully, everything was perfect until…

“WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!” Chanyeol slammed the bedroom’s door opened as he yelled, soon followed by the rest of EXO-K, EXO-K had lose the game and their task was waking up the dangerous girls. Which mean, well, dangerous.

Haeyeon groaned and covered her ear with her pillow, covering her whole face completely. Min Ji growled and rolled to the side, back-facing EXO. Su Ho walked towards the window and opened the curtain.

 Grunts were heard across the room, Min Ji finally sat up, still half-asleep. “Who are you…” She uttered and got off from the bed, rubbing her eyes slightly and walked towards the bathroom.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth first before looking at the intruders, she went back to the room and saw EXO-K, she rolled her eyes slowly, not like Min Ji and Haeyeon, Seolbi and Velvet were both heavy sleepers.

“Wake Haeyeon unnie up first, Seolbi and Velvet are very hard to wake.” Min Ji suggested, yawning.

EXO-K quickly surrounded Haeyeon’s bed before screaming their asses off. Min Ji shook her head, *They will be surely dead if Haeyeon unnie wake up later.* Min Ji thought as she went out from the room.

“WAKE UP!!!!!!!”

Haeyeon groaned and sat up, grabbing the closest person which was D.O, she grabbed his collar, “Shut up.” She hissed and went back to sleep, leaving D.O gulping down in fear.

EXO-K swallowed hard and slowly moved out from the room, not daring to try anything funny and just obeyed her demand.

Min Ji was lying on the couch, still sleepy, she heard the door creaked opened and shut, she sat up slowly and saw EXO-K with terrified expression, she grinned sleepily, “It’s a very bad idea to disturb her sleep.”

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier??” D.O frowned.

“I thought it was fun to see your reaction.” Min Ji shrugged and yawned again, “Man I’m so sleepy, why did you guys come at such ridiculous time anyway?”

“It’s 8 AM.” Su Ho stated.

“Yeah, it’s a ridiculous time for us. Come back again at 9 AM. Bye.” Min Ji waved and headed towards the room, Tao who had back from the kitchen blocked her from doing so.

Sure thing, Min Ji was bipolar and can be scary at times, but hell, Tao didn’t learn martial arts for nothing. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around, “Let’s have a breakfast, I’ve already prepared it for you.”

“With the help of me.” Chen yelled from the kitchen.

Min Ji pouted, “But I’m still sleepy…” She whined.

“Don’t try to use aegyo on me, Min Ji-ah. I’m the king of aegyo here.” Tao winked and laughed as he saw Min Ji chortling at him. “Let’s go~~ Bbuing bbuing~~”

“Baekhyun hyung!! Won’t you join us? The mentors can eat if their girl has woken up.” Tao informed.

 The mentors exchanged gazes, D.O and Chanyeol pouted, “We’re not getting breakfast until Haeyeon wakes up and I don’t even dare to step into the room.” Chanyeol pursed his lips.

Lu Han walked out from the kitchen as he took off his apron, “Where’s Haeyeon?”

D.O and Chanyeol jabbed their finger to the bedroom’s direction. “Still sleeping?” Lu Han raised an eyebrow, the two younger guys nodded, “Why don’t you two wake her up?”

“You try hyung. I don’t want to die now.” Chanyeol shivered.

Lu Han raised his eyebrows, he shrugged and opened the door, he saw Velvet and Seolbi’s beds, it was neat, and they were at least in normal position. Haeyeon… Even her sleeping position was like a gangster.

Lu Han chuckled and shook his head, “Haeyeon.” Lu Han tapped her shoulder, Haeyeon flinched but didn’t wake up. “Hey.” Lu Han nudged her side, causing her to jolt in surprise.

Haeyeon groaned and opened her eyes slowly, she saw Lu Han staring down at her and she glared at him with still her half-lidded eyes. “What do you want?” She asked, irritated.

“I want you to wake up now.” Lu Han spoke.

“Well, I don’t want to wake up now, I need my beauty sleep, now go.” Haeyeon mumbled and buried her face to her pillow.

“I want you to wake up now, since me, D.O and Chanyeol can’t eat before you wake up. So wake up, now.” Lu Han grabbed her pillow and yanked it from her.

Haeyeon was pissed but she didn’t move an inch, staying still on her position since she was too lazy to move. Lu Han blew his bangs away, “Fine.” He said and stood up from her bed. Haeyeon let out a silent sigh as she felt his weigh disappearing from her bed.

And suddenly, a pair of hands lifted her up. Haeyeon looked up and saw Lu Han, smiling, “You can sleep in my arms now, Haeyeon. I will bring you out.” He whistled and walked towards the door.

Haeyeon grabbed both of his shoulder and kicked his left arm lightly, causing him to let go of her, “You’re so annoying.” She muttered before storming to the kitchen. Lu Han grinned and looked at the amazed D.O and Chanyeol.

“Hyung! You’re the best!!” Chanyeol hugged Lu Han and stormed to the kitchen to get his breakfast. “MY LOVELY BREAKFAST!!” “YAH CHANYEOL!! SPARE SOME FOR ME!!” D.O shouted as he quickly followed Chanyeol.

 

 

“Seolbi.” Xiu Min nudged her lightly, Seolbi didn’t even flinch, she didn’t even move, she kept still in her original position, like nothing had tried to disturb her peaceful sleep.

Se Hun, Xiu Min and Kai were all surrounding her, Kai poked her cheek and giggled, “Her face is so soft.”

“YAH!” Se Hun and Xiu Min yelled at the same time, making Kai startled. “What??” Kai asked, confused.

“Why did you touch her cheek without her permission?!” Se Hun furrowed his eyebrows, suddenly he felt possessive over Seolbi.

Kai raised an eyebrow, “I didn’t harm her in anyway, does a little touch on her cheek make her pregnant?”

Xiu Min and Se Hun didn’t have any comeback after Kai’s last remark, Kai shrugged and nudged her again, “Seolbi-ah, wake up.” Kai said.

Min Ji and Haeyeon was standing in front of the room, looking at Kai, Xiu Min and Se Hun who were trying to wake Seolbi, “Believe me, your method won’t work, try slapping her. It will work.” Haeyeon suggested.

“We can’t do that.” Xiu Min frowned.

“Then, do you want me to help you?” Haeyeon flexed her fingers, making clanking sounds. The three guys shook their head frantically.

“How about tickling her, hyung?” Se Hun guessed, Xiu Min and Kai exchanged gazes, Se Hun had just wake the inner trolls…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter