FOUR

Until I Met You

 

The day had finally came. Today was the day that Jung Ri An was going to reveal herself to Lee Ji Hoon and Lee Joon.

She was getting ready for the big night. As she sat in front of her mirror, she couldn't help but wonder how everything was going to turn out. She wanted to think that she would feel nothing when she saw Changsun. Would it happen?

Flashback:

"He organized a plot to kill you and the baby. He is a killer Ha Na…!" Yi Ryeong explained to Ha Na what she knew about how she ended up in the hospital.

"That doesn't sound like something he would do..I don't understand any of it.." Ha Na was so confused. She knew that Joon hated the baby but he wouldn't actually hurt her…right?

"I had my people check out the scene…and I had the two men Joon used to get his dirty work done to talk. They admitted to everything. Joon hired them to kill both of you."

Ha Na's heart sank. She was having a difficult time to accept this but it was finally beginning to, very slowly. "He's gone…because of him..Joon killed my child..our child"

Yi Ryeong nodded. "He was a bad man"

Ha Na looked up at Yi Ryeong. "Was?"

"He's dead. Joon was murdered."

"What?!"

"It's not confirmed but they suspect his brother." Yi Ryeong said. Ha Na shook her head.."he's not dead..he can't be dead."

"Ha Na-yah, it will be easier to move on without having him in your life. You will never have to see that bastard again!"

"No…no..! He can't be dead! Not after what he did to me and Leo!"
That stunned Yi Ryeong. "Do you plan to do anything about it?"

She was in shock. How could Joon be capable of such a thing? Was she wrong about him all this time? Had their time together meant nothing to him?
Yi Ryeong knew how much pain Ha Na was going through. She wasn't going to continue asking her any more questions and stood up to leave her alone.

"Help me unnie.." Yi Ryeong stopped in her tracks and looked down to Ha Na. "Help you? With what?"

"I can't believe he did this to me…he ruined my life.." she cried. "As much as I loved him
 he never loved me…"

Yi Ryeong listened carefully.

"He killed my son..that, is unforgivable. He knew how much Leo meant to me...yet he took his life.." she wiped her tears.

"What could you do now? He is dead" Yi Ryeong sat back down and her face.


"I know he isn't dead. I'll find him. Even if I have to live my life looking for him…he will not be forgiven by me, ever!"

___

She had done as she had said. After 3 years of desperately searching, she found him. He was no longer Lee Joon but Kim Changsun. He was living in Japan with his father.

"You are mine now Joon…I have you within my grasp and I will never let you be."