THIRTY

Until I Met You

Mir couldn't keep quiet about this. He had to tell Ji Hoon. He rushed back to his house and knocked impatiently at his door. His wife, TaeHee was the one that answered the door. She looked irritated. 

"I need to talk to Ji Hoon" Mir said abruptly. Tae Hee crossed her arms and raised a brow. "I am not just some random lady in the street. My name is Lee Tae Hee and Ji Hoon is my husband. Do you know who he is?!"

"Yes I know…please, let me in…it's urgent!" 

She looked at Mir from head to toe. 

She made a face. Mir didn't look like a rich anything. He was wearing beat up clothes and a hat. "Are you crazy!?" Tae Hee scoffed. 

"Tae Hee-yah. Who is it at this time?" Ji Hoon came up to the door. 

"Hyung!" Mir pushed Tae Hee aside and rushed to Ji Hoon. Ji Hoon looked surprised to see Mir. "Mir…what are you doing here?" 

"I have something important to tell you!" 

"Can't it wait until tomorrow?" Ji Hoon yawned. 

"How do you know this beggar Ji Hoon??" his wife asked Ji Hoon. Ji Hoon sighed. She was so rude. 

"He isn't a beggar Tae Hee. He is a friend." 

 

"Hyung…I know what's wrong with you!" Mir said. Ji Hoon's eyes widened. 

"What?" 

"Thunder, he knew this whole time!"

"What the hell are you saying?" Ji Hoon asked. He was so confused. How could Thunder know? He hadn't seen him in years!

"He told me that five years ago when you went to the hospital for fighting with Joon you--" 

"I don't want to hear it Mir. I don't want to think about that." 

"But you have to hear it! It has to do with your health now!" Mir persisted. 

"My health?" 

"Yes! Your condition was much worst than what they let you know! Thunder committed a crime…he bribed the doctor to hide information…information about your condition!" 

"How did he even know?" 

"Because you were unconscious. He had made himself responsible for you…the doctor told him and he begged for them not to tell you" 

"Why would Thunder do that?" 

"I don't know hyung…but you have to know…you deserve to know!" 

"Know what Mir?" 

"Your optic nerves are damaged...damaged way beyond repair!" 

"Wait, who the hell is Joon!?" Tae Hee asked. She was listening to all of it.

"He was my little brother…he died 5 years ago." He turned to Mir. "What does that mean Mir?" 

"You would gradually loose your eyesight." 

Ji Hoon looked pale. 

"Maybe that's why you've been having those headaches!" 

 

_______________________

 

"Miss Jung." Byunghee came into Rian's home office. It was late at night. She was still working.

"Yes?" 

"Miss Yi Ryeong has informed me that she will be flying in tonight." 

She smiled. "Unnie will? That's great news!" 

"Yes. But she will not fly alone. Mr. Noh will also be accompanying her." 

"Min Woo?" 

"Yes." 

She sat back in her chair. Min Woo hadn't been answering her calls since he left. She wondered why he was coming?

 

Later that night…

 

"Rian!" Yi Ryeong hugged her little sister as soon as she saw her. They were both happy to see each other.

"I missed you unnie!" 

Min Woo was standing behind Yi Ryeong. He was quiet. His hair had grown, it was long enough to pull it back into a bun.

"Min Woo-ssi.." Rian wanted to give him a hug but he moved back and only offered his hand. 

"I am glad to see you are doing well Miss." The sudden action offended her.

She raised her brow. 

"I am glad to see you are too Min Woo-ssi." she ignored his hand and sat down next to Yi Ryeong on the couch. That was exactly like Jung Rian. 

"What's new?" Yi Ryeong tried to make things less awkward and began to make conversation. 

"Well lots of things but one thing that I feel exceptionally proud of is that I am officially Boosung's pianist. I am the face of the company. Also, it seems like Ji Hoon is beggining to warm up to me. My plans are moving slow but well" she smirked. 

Yi Ryeong and Min Woo made brief eye contact. "That is a huge accomplishment Rian. That must be very satisfying." 

"Yes, but it's not enough." 

Min Woo stood up and poured himself a drink. He was very irritated. Her greediness was annoying to him. 

"What do you mean it's not enough?" 

"My next goal is for Ji Hoon to make me Vice President of Boosung. I am going to make my way into his heart and he will have no choice." 

Yi Ryeong sighed. 

"This is just the beginning."

"Well, this is what you have to do." Yi Ryeong didn't try to reason with her. It was useless. She knew how stubborn she was.

"I also found out that....my son is alive." 

Both gasped. 

"What!?" both said at the same time. "Where is he???"

"He is living under the name Kim Leo." 

"Kim Leo? Where is he? Is he is Korea?" Yi Ryeong was stunned. 

"Think about it a little." 

Min Woo was a smart man. He figured it out very quickly. 

"Kim Changsun.." he whispered. 

Rian nodded. "That bastard stole him from me. I am not sure how, but he is with him." 

Yi Ryeong was dumbfounded. She could not believe what Joon had come to. He was an evil person in her eyes. 

"When did you find this out?" she asked Rian. 

"Recently." 

"We need to get him back." Min Woo stated. 

 

"How?" Yi Ryeong raised a brow. Rian observed Min Woo carefully waiting for him to propose a plan.

"I wasn't going to stay but now I have a reason. I am going to get Leo back to his family..I still don't know how, but I will." 

Deep within, Min Woo thought maybe just maybe if she got Leo back...she would stop with her insane plan of revenge.