TWENTY THREE

Until I Met You

Joon walked into his house fully knowing what awaited him. Ji Hoon and the other were home. 

He walked in ignoring the fact that Ji Hoon, Sandara and Thunder were sitting in the living room waiting for him. He went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Ji Hoon took the glass of water from him harshly. 

"I take it you are still angry?" Joon smiled. 

Ji Hoon was still angry and Joon was making it worst. "Was this your plan all along?" he asked. Sandara and Thunder walked in. They looked worried. 

"What are you talking about? Plan?" Joon said sarcastically. Ji Hoon was about to loose it. 

Sandara stood between the two men to try to calm them down. Joon smirked. He loved seeing Ji Hoon like this. 

"Tell me it's a lie. What you did to Ha Na...is not true is it?" he ignored Sandara was there and got closer to Joon. He wasn't mad, his eyes showed desperation...worry. 

"Do you think I'm not capable of it?" he laughed lightly. Ji Hoon's face changed slightly to a confused one. "There are alot of things you don't think i'm capable of. By refusing to belive so, you will regret it later. You underestimate me...you might want to watch your back from now on." Joon's face was serious. It showed no trace of sarcasim. 

Joon walked to his room leaving Ji Hoon, Thunder and Sandara confused and worried about what Joon had just said. It wasn't long until Ji Hoon got back to his senses and followed Joon. He opened the door to his room and took Joon's shirt with both his hands. 

"What do you mean by that?!" he yelled. Joon pushed him away. 

"It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I tell you now would it?" Joon said. 

"What are you planning to do? Are you trying to ruin me? What did I ever do to you!!" he yelled. 

"Don't pretend like you don't know." 

Sandara and Thunder were outside Joon's room witnessing everything that was going on. They didn't dare walk in and try to stop them. 

"Pretend? I'm not pretending!! What have I done for you to hate me so much?? Jealousy? Is that it???" 

Joon narrowed his eyes and glared at him. "That wasn't my fault! Don't blame me for what father did! I didn't ask him to love me more than you!" Ji Hoon started tearing up. "Do you think I wanted him to neglect you? Do you think I enjoyed it!!?" 

Joon was quiet the entire time. 

"If you want to hate someone...hate that poor excuse for a mother of yours!" he yelled. "She's the reason why my father never accepted you. She cheated on him and betrayed us all." 

"Shut up." Joon said. 

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Well guess what? There's more and I'm not going to stop until i'm done!" Ji Hoon walked in front of Joon and looked at him straight in the eye. "It wasn't the first time she cheated. She got pregnant with another man before you. Father gave away that child. But you know what? She didn't care. She did it again...with my father's bestfriend!" 

Joon's eyes were turning red. He was tearing up. 

"That's the only reason why he didn't give you up. He decided to keep you...for a price. Now do you get it?? Hate that stupid . Hate her and not me...not father." 

Sandara had her hand over and Thunder looked surprised. 

After he heard all of that Joon walked out of the room and left the house. Sandara tried calling his name but he didn't budge. 

He got into his car and drove away. His face was wet with tears. 

He pulled over at an empty park. He sat there and cried for hours. 

 

***********

Ha Na was sitting in her room, bored. She was also worried about Joon. He left so suddenly this morning at the hospital. She held on to the phone trying to figure out if she should call him or not. 

When she finally got the courage, she called him. 

At the first ring, Joon picked up. He was quiet. All she could hear was him breathing. 

"Uhh...Hello? Joon?" Ha Na said. 

He didn't say anything. "Are you there? Joon are you okay?" she was worried. 

"You foolish girl.." he sounded weak. 

"Joon! Where are you? I'll be there right away" 

"Don't." he said. 

"Why not?" she asked. Joon laughed. 

"Why should you? Why do you even care...about me." his voice was shaky. 

"What are you saying? Just tell me where you are!" 

When he finally told Ha Na, she didn't waste any time and left to find him. 

 

CHOI HA NA

I got to the park where Joon said he'd be. I saw his black Aston Martin parked not too far from where I was. 

When I got closer to it, I saw Joon inside drinking from a bottle. Was he getting drunk? 

I opened the passenger door and let myself in. Joon didn't even look at me. He just kept on drinking. 

He reeked of alcohol. He took another sip from the bottle. I stopped him and took it away from him. What had made him this upset?? 

"Joon...stop." 

He wiped his mouth with his hand. "Give it back." he put his hand out never even looking at me. 

"Tell me why your acting like this." 

He laughed. "What's with you...always wanting to know everything about me..." 

"You don't have to suffer alone you know. You keep things bottled up inside..that's why your unhappy all the time." I said. 

He turned around to look at me and poked my head. "I don't need to tell you anything, girl.." he sat back into his seat and sighed. 

"When I'm upset I usually talk to my teddy bears. " I laughed. "It helps letting it out somehow, even if it not to a person." 

Joon was quiet. I glanced over at him and his eyes were closed. His head was resting on the seat. Was he asleep? 

"What would you do if you found out the one person you loved all your life suddenly became the reason you've been miserable this entire time?" 

What could he mean? 

 

****************************

A/N: I am so very sleepy! I was going to make this chapter longer but I am so tired. I will update tomorrow. Promise! Anyway, have a goodnight everyonee<3 Don't forget to comment!