SIXTY NINE

Until I Met You

 

 

A few days later;

 

"My lady, I am back."

 

"Ah ByungHee, you are here. Sit please." Yi Ryeong motioned him to the chair across from her desk.

 

"Do you have anything for me?" Yi Ryeong took off her reading glasses and set aside the paperwork she was working on before ByungHee walked into her office.

 

"Yes. However, I am afraid of your reaction. What I have to say is not pleasant." 

 

"Enough. Tell me now." 

 

 

"As you predicted, Lee Joon was behind everything. I know it from good, trustworthy resources. 

Miss Ha Na was dating Lee Joon. After a few months it turns out that the older brother, Lee Ji Hoon became interested in her as well and the two became obsessed with winning her over." 

 

"bastards" 

 

Byung Hee continued.

"Ha Na refused Ji Hoon and he lost his mind and kidnapped her. He…" Byung Hee was extremely nervous to say what he was about to say. He knew Yi Ryeong's temper and she was not going to like what he was about to say. "..he her." 

 

Yi Ryeong's eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. 

"After that happened it seemed like Lee Joon, despite of knowing he still kept her by his side. It wasn't long until they broke up." 

 

 

"What was the reason?" 

It was clear that Yi Ryeong was a strong women. Not once did she shed a tear. She was holding it in. She needed to get to the bottom of it before she let her feelings take the best of her. 

 

"Ha Na…was pregnant. After Lee Joon found out he broke up with her. He believed she was pregnant with Lee Ji Hoon's child. Apparently Joon had given her the choice of getting an abortion or he would leave her. Ha Na decided to keep the baby. 

Lee Joon then plotted to destroy the baby and that is how your sister ended up in the hospital." 

 

"He was planning to kill both of them after all. That bastard. I will send him to hell for what he's done" Yi Ryeong was beyond mad. Byung Hee suddenly remembered what Doctor Han had said and he didn't mention anything about it from what he remembered. He asked Yi Ryeong about it.

"My lady, did the hospital say anything about the baby?" 

 

"They didn't." her hands formed into fists and quickly was loosing her control. 

 

"Those ing idiots! They should of told me she was having a baby." Yi Ryeong was starting to loose it. "Find that doctor…and bring me his ashes" 

 

"My Lady!" 

 

"What do you expect me to do? They lied to me! I need to find my sister's baby…" a tear fell from her hard, cold eyes. 

 

"I will assign a few of us to do that job. There is no need to get worked up like this." Byung Hee tried to calm Yi Ryeong down. He hated seeing her sad or crying. Very rarely did he see this side of her and he didn't like it. 

 

"Get me the next flight to Korea. I need to find Lee Joon." Yi Ryeong was not reasoning clearly. 

 

"That is not possible." Byung Hee looked down at his feet.

 

Yi Ryeong raised a brow. "What!?" 

 

Byung Hee unfolded the paper he had in his hand. He put it on Yi Ryeong's desk. Her eyes widened when she read it. 

 

"He…he's dead!?!" she could not believe it. "How dare he die before I killed him myself!?" she threw the paper on the floor and stood up. The sudden movement made her lightheaded. Byunghee hurried to her side and helped her. "My Lady, please try to calm down!" 

 

 

 

 

_______

 

CHANGSUN:

 

 

"Are you okay Changsun-ah?" Yoon Jae asked me while we were having breakfast. We were going to go to the company after. 

 

"Yes, father." I continued eating. "Why?" I kept picking at my food not once looking at my father.

 

"Ah, well…I just want to make sure that your comfortable with everyone here" 

 

"Why wouldn't I be? This is the kind of place I've always wanted to be. Why wouldn't I be comfortable?" 

 

"Very well." Yoon Jae stood up and I looked up at him not moving from my seat. 

 

"I will wait for you in the car." he left. It was obvious my comment had made him feel like a worthless father all over again. 

 

 

"Changsun! I am so glad I got to see you before you left!" Rin came in the dining room with Leo in her arms. Leo smiled at the sight of me and I couldn't help but smirk. Everytime that little kid smiled, I remembered Ha Na. 

 

"We came to wish you good luck! Gamate kudasai!!" Rin she laughed. Leo laughs with her. 

 

"Leo-kun is proud of papa?" Rin asked Leo cutely. 

 

"tch" I scoffed. 

 

"A…app…aappaa"

 

 

My eyes widened. Leo…he called me 'papa'.

 

 

_____

 

"Wuuaa…Leo-kun!" Rin was so happy he had finally said what she had been teaching him. He would get so happy whenever he saw Changsun. 

 

"I will be back later tonight. Don't wait up for me and put Leo to sleep early. Understood?" Changsun gave orders to Rin. She nodded and bowed as Changsun made his way to leave. 

 

He stopped suddenly, and turned around. He looked at his son.

 

"Be good to Rin-chan. Don't give her unnecessary things to worry about." Changsun told Leo. Rin began to giggle. He glared at her.

 

"Changsun…he doesn't understand big words like that yet." 

 

Changsun suddenly felt stupid. 

 

"Ah, don't worry! He will soon…because he is your son. He is a smart baby!" Rin smiled.

 

Changsun smirked.

 

Ren came in before Changsun left. He went directly to Leo and took him from Rin. He began to try to make him laugh. 

 

"Pa...ppaapa" Leo said again. Ren was surprised. 

"Oh my godd..Did he just say what I think I heard him say?!" he laughed joyfully. "Leo-yah…did you call me papa???" 

 

"He said that earlier..to me." Changsun said with a jealous tone in his voice. 

 

Ren laughed. "Yaaahh…someone is jealous" 

 

Changsun was indeed very jealous. He rarely got to hold him (his choice) and seeing Ren holding him while Leo said that while looking at Ren made him mad. 

 

"Father is waiting. I'm leaving. Rin, remember what I mentioned to you earlier." He glared at Ren once more and left. 

 

 

 

"Ren-san! Don't confused Leo-kun..Changsun-san is Leo-kun's papa.." Rin took Leo from Ren and pouted. 

"I'm not confusing him! He was the one that said it to me!" 

 

"But still…Changsun-san was not happy. Don't do that again please." She walked away with Leo.

 

"Y..yah! I didn't do it on purpose!!" Ren yelled loud enough for Rin to hear. "Aiiishhh…that girl…I didn't do anything wrong!!" he ran his hands threw his hair, frustrated. He really did not understand. (lol ^.^)

 

 

 

 

 

________

 

"This is your office." Yoon Jae opened the door to a room next to his office. 

 

 

I went in. 

 

 

 

"I thought it would fit your taste. You will be Vice President of Glory from this day forward." 

 

"Vice President?" I raised a brow.

 

"You have a bit of business experience right?" 

 

"I use to work at Boosung when I was 16. Yes I know quite a bit. But I only worked for a year. How did you convince your partners to promote me to Vice President?" 

 

"You are my heir and this is my company. I built this with my sweat and blood. I have the right to at least choose who moves up in Glory don't you think?" Yoon Jae laughed. 

 

I smirked. "I guess so." 

 

Yoon Jae sighed. "Get settled in. We have much to do." 

 

"What is that?" Changsun asked. 

 

"I am gathering a meeting with all the shareholders to announce you as the new Vice President of this company." 

 

Changsun nodded.

 "I am introducing you as Kim Changsun, my eldest." 

 

"I'm looking forward to it." 

 

_____________

 

"Just why has Yoon Jae asked us here?" the shareholders talked among themselves. It wasn't long until Yoon Jae walked in and sat in his chair. 

 

"You are all probably wondering why I called you here today...

 I have a special announcement." Yoon Jae stood up.

 

Everyone looked curious to hear what he was about to say.

 

"As you all know, Vice President Kenji Takashi, was removed from his position." 

 

"Do you have someone in mind to take his spot, Yoon Jae?" one of the shareholders asked. 

 

Yoon Jae nodded. "Indeed, I do." 

 

"Well tell us…who is this person you'd like to recommend?" 

 

"I am not recommending him, but placing him. As a matter of fact, I already made him Vice President. This meeting is just to let you all aware about it." 

 

"Yah! You did that without consulting us!? Just what is this person for you to decide on your own!?" they yelled angrily at Yoon Jae.

 

"Might I remind you that I am the biggest shareholder here. I have every right to make who I see worthy Vice President." 

 

They looked among themselves. They knew he was right. 

"Who is it President Kim?" one of them asked.

 

"He is my son."

 

 

They all became quiet. 

 

One of them said, "Ren? That child knows nothing of this business!" 

 

"Ren is not who I am talking about." Yoon Jae said that and all of them gasped. They were surprised. It all showed in their face.

 

"My first born son. Kim Changsun." Yoon Jae fixed his eyes over at the door that had just opened.  Changsun came in.

He walked in with a serious expression on his face. He didn't look at any of the shareholders. 

 

He had still not changed his appearance. His hair was still long. He took it back in a ponytail. He dressed in a black suit.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d4720abce01eb23c39929d560052235a/tumblr_mkvcpnqXms1s8sv4po1_1280.jpg

 

He had gained a bit of weight so his face looked better than it did when he moved to Japan. In other words he looked put together. 

 

He went to where his father and looked at everyone. 

"Konnichiwa minna-san. Kim Changsun desu. Please take care of me well." He bowed. 

 

Most of them scoffed. 

 

"What is this Yoon Jae? He's your son? Just what the hell are you trying to pull here?!" 

 

"It is true. I am his son." Changsun confirmed it.

 

"You never once made it public that he was your son!" 

 

 

"Changsun did not live in Japan. He has been living abroad most of his life. To take over Glory one day. He is the best person qualified for this position."

 

"I lived in America for 10 years. I studied business. In order to make this business successful as my father has made it up until now, I wish to make it unbelievably better. Allow me to make this company the most successful music company in Asia. I believe I can. As my father and I do, please believe in me." he bowed.

 

"You are confident you can make a good Vice President?"

 

"Not only a good Vice President but President of Glory one day." 

 

They laughed. "Yaaaaahhhh…Yoon Jae, your son is something else. Already thinking of becoming President.." 

 

"I have even bigger goals. This is merely what I am after." 

 All of them where surprised at his response even Yoon Jae.

 

"From this day forward, I am Vice President. Please treat me as such." 

He bowed once again and dismissed himself. 

 

 

 

_____________

 

A/N:

 

SOOOO MANY PICTURES hehehehe(: 

So just to update you guys on the next chapter. As I've said before, next chapter will be the last of the first part "Until I Met You" 

 

I am currently starting part 2. You won't have to look for it anywhere else. It will still be on here :) 

 

Hope you all are liking it so far!!