FIVE

Until I Met You

"So how do you know him?" I twirled the spoon in my mouth. Mir took me out for ice cream. :3 We went to a really cute ice cream parlor. It was all pink and girly. Mir knew my weakness too well. (keke ^^) What I loved about Mir was the fact that he wasn't embarrassed to go to places like that for me. We even wore couple outfits ^^ 

Their couple outfit^ 

He looked at me and took a spoonful of his rocky road ice cream. "Stop doing that to your spoon...it's gross." 

I stuck my tongue out at him. Tck..ignoring me are you? 

"Why do you want to know about him? Didn't you hate him? I thought you wanted to kill the bastard..." he raised an eyebrow.. "Wait...could it be that you...like him?? Because I DO NO APPROVE." 

I gasped. "OFCOURSE NOT YOU PABO!! HOW CAN I LIKE A JERK LIKE HIM!?!?!? MICHOSSO!?!" I stood up from my chair and yelled at him. Everyone around us looked at me. When I realized it wasn't just us at the parlor, my cheeks turned red. Aishhh how embarrassing.

I bowed and sat down. Mir was laughing his guts out. "Totally not cool Mir."

"Hey I was kidding...but by looking at your reaction i think you do like him." 

"I don't...I was just curious."  

"Joon and I were friends back then. WAYYYY back. I still hadn't met you..." he paused. I looked at him waiting for him to say more. He noticed how interested I was and laughed. 

"Yah! What's so funny?!" I flicked some icecream on his face with my spoon. It landed on his nose. 

"Ha Na-yah...you're dead meat!" he wiped the icecream off his face. I ran out of the parlor as fast as I could. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't run anymore so I stopped to catch my breath. I looked around but Mir was nowhere to be found. He is really slow. 

About ten seconds later I felt arms wrap around my waist behind me. "Found ya!'" 

I pushed him away. "I didn't even hear you! Are you a ninja or something?" I laughed. 

"Maybe.." he winked at me. 

Although I was curious about 'Joon' I didn't bug Mir about it anymore. I didn't want him to think I liked him because i didn't. I just wondered why he was being secretive about it. That time when he punched him, he said something about beating his brother and him pushing people away...was Mir one of the people Joon pushed away? Is that why they didn't talk anymore?

 

I looked at Mir as we walked. He looked serious. Like if he were thinking about something....

I grabbed his arms and held on to it tight. He jumped at my sudden movement. I don't know what happened between Joon and you but I won't ever push you away Mir. I'm here for you...so don't look sad..