FIFTY THREE

Until I Met You

 

_______

 

Ha Na went downtown to shop for new clothes. Her old ones where getting too small. 

 

"I got a lot of pretty dresses. I hope Ji Hoon-ssi likes them" she smiled to herself. She walked on the streets of Seoul looking for a place to eat. She was getting hungry. It was also getting late. 

 

By the time she found a place it was dark outside. There was a lot of people walking around her and the night clubs where beginning to get busy. 

 

"Ah!" a women bumped into Ha Na and just walked by. She didn't even apologize. Ha Na grabbed her bag that she dropped from the ground and continued walking. 

 

Almost as if were for a mere second, something caught Ha Na's eye.

 

A familiar face to Ha Na suddenly appeared in the crowd. It was none other than Lee Joon. 

Ha Na's knees went weak and her heart was beating really fast. "Joon..?" she whispered.

 

It were as if Joon had heard her whisper his name from across the crowd because he turned to look at her direction. Ha Na's eyes widened and she turned around hoping that he didn't see her.

 

When Ha Na turned back to see him, he was not looking anymore. He was walking with a girl into a dance club. He held onto her waist as he escorted her inside the building. Ha Na couldn't help but feel…jealous. That's the way he use to touch her….with such delicacy, almost as if he was scared of leaving a bruise on her flawless white milky skin. 

 

She felt an urge to run to him. 

All of a sudden she felt something moving in her stomach area.

 

Leo. He knew…?

 

"Leo…your appa…" she cried. "You want me to go to appa..?" she touched her belly and felt a kick from Leo. She covered with her hand and sobbed quietly. 

 

 

 

 

HA NA POV: 

 

"Miss are you okay?" an older couple asked me. I quickly regained my composture and nodded. I had to follow him.

 

I wiped her tears and began to make my way to the dance club. 

"Where do you think you are going?" the guards stopped me. 

"I need to go inside…" 

 

"Sorry but no pregnant women are allowed. You must leave now." the guards blocked my way.

 

"You don't understand…my boyf-" 

"I don't care what your reason is. I am not letting you pass."  the guard said. 

 

I backed up. I was not about to give up though. 

There was a group of people going in. I used that chance to blend in with them and I managed to get inside. 

When I was inside, I looked for Joon. It was dark and loud but that wasn't going to stop me. 

 

I looked everywhere for him. I bumped into a few people, they were too drunk to care who was pushing them to get around them and neither did I. I was so desperate to find Joon that I didn't care if I had to kill someone to get to him. I was going to find him…no obstacle was going to stop me from doing so. 

 

When I made it to the bar, i saw him drinking by himself. He looked so sad and alone. Joon took his glass and looked at it for a long time. He looked like he was thinking about something. 

 

Joon was so thin…

It broke my heart to see him like this. His face looked sunken…his eyes, had dark circles under them. His eye makeup hid it well but I could still tell. He was exhausted. 

Even being like that, he was still the most beautiful man in the world to me. I wanted to reach out to him…to touch him…

but….he seemed so far away…

 

 

As i approached him, someone took my hand and pulled me to them. "My my, what do we have here? If it isn't Choi Ha Na." 

 

 

"Yoon Ji?!" 

 

She looked at me in disgust. From head to toe. Her eyes widened when she saw my belly. "You got pregnant?" she laughed. "Well, that's a surprise isn't it Seungho?" 

 

 

My body froze. Seungho was here!? 

 

Seungho's face was indescribable. I couldn't tell if he was hurt, annoyed or angry. It was a combination of all. 

 

"Did you score that rich guy from last time?" 

 

"I didn't score anything-"

 

"He left you?" she laughed. 

My hands formed into fists, ready to hurt her. 

"Yoon Ji-ah. Stop. Let's go now" Seungho grabbed Yoon Ji and tried to walk away. Yoon Ji pushed him away and refused to go. "I thought he was really into you…what happened??" she mocked. 

 

"It's none of your business." 

"Tch. When will you learn to stop chasing men that don't suit you? Why don't you stop behaving like a and do something useful? That's why Mir left you…because all you do is sleep with random guys!" 

 

"Yoon Ji you better ing stop right now!" Seungho intervened. 

"What did you say?" I wanted her to repeat what she just said to me. Seungho and Yoon Ji looked surprised.

 

"I said to stop being a you !!" 

 

I was angry. But for some reason my anger came out as sadness, tears. I didn't do anything but stand there in front of Yoon Ji, crying.

                          Like an idiot…