Coffee Caramel (Talk To Me)

Royal Couples {Eng Ver.}

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone about this?" SeoHyun asked, showing her pinky finger.

 

 

"You know that I won't tell, SeoHyun-ah." HyoYeon replied, but still hooked her pinky finger with SeoHyun's, sealing their promise.

 

 

"Ok..." The maknae sighed, preparing herself for what she was about to tell. She puffed her cheeks, tilting her head as she began to speak. "The problem is that I don't know what is happening between Yoona and I."

 

 

"How so?" HyoYeon asked, frowning. She noticed SeoHyun taking a deep breath as she fidgeted with her fingers.

 

 

"Before, I thought we have a strong friendship." She said, raising her head and looking right in to HyoYeon's eyes. "But now, I'm not so sure about it."

 

 

"You fought? And it affected your friendship?" HyoYeon took a guess. Well, that was the only thing that came to her mind once she thought about Yoona crying, and SeoHyun avoiding her.

 

 

"No! We didn't fight!" She exclaimed, feeling annoyed by HyoYeon's constant guesses. She didn't like the thought of fighting with Yoona. Not at all.

 

 

"Mind telling me what happened then?" The older girl said, narrowing her eyes at SeoHyun's suspicious behavior.

 

 

"S-She... S-She kissed me." SeoHyun replied, hiding her redden face in her hands right after she pronounced the two last words.

 

 

"Kissed you?!" HyoYeon gasped as she repeated it, trying to digest what she just heard. "Where did she kissed you?"

 

 

"M-m-m-mouth..." The maknae mumbled, not daring to raise her head from her hands. She could feel her cheeks blushing more and more.

 

 

"Your mouth?!" HyoYeon gasped, hanging open. The younger girl shyly nodded her head, biting her lower lip. "I-I... I d-don't know what to say..."

 

 

Slowly, SeoHyun took the hands off her face just to began fidgeting with her fingers. She was embarassed by what she just said. Besides that, she was waiting for any other reaction, but it didn't happen as she thought. Her unnie was looking at her with a mix of surprise and confusion written all over her face. HyoYeon never knew that Yoona liked SeoHyun, since the girl never showed any kind of different emotion and vice-versa. Of course there was some moments where she got suspicious. Something like, everytime SeoHyun was talking to men, Yoona would stay quiet and glare at them. But HyoYeon never thought that it was another kind of love, not the sisterly one. But, if Yoona really did kiss SeoHyun, then her feelings were way past friendly. However, the maknae didn't say "We kissed", the phrase was said in singular "She kissed me". Does it means that it was one-sided love? If that's the case, then the two maknaes had a long way to go, especially Yoona.

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah." HyoYeon poked the maknae. She needed clear something. "Did she really kiss you?"

 

 

"Yes." SeoHyun replied with a small nod of her head, trying hard to not blush again.

 

 

"Did... Did you like it?" She asked, gulping the saliva that gathered in . The maknae widened her eyes at the question.

 

 

"Why are you asking me that, unnie?" She replied with another question, avoiding it. Not only she didn't want to answer it, but she also wasn't ready to think about it.

 

 

"Because I need to know if you have feelings for her too." HyoYeon explained, then she took a deep breath and held SeoHyun's hand. "SeoHyun-ah, you know that if it's one-sided love, your friendship will probably end."

 

 

"I know, Hyo-unnie." The girl nodded her head, bitting her lip as she felt sad when thinking about what the other just said.

 

 

"Then...?" HyoYeon encouraged her, giving slight squeezes on SeoHyun's hand as she gestured with her free hand. The maknae lowered her head, sighing.

 

 

"I-I liked it..."

 

 

 

--x--

 

 

 

"TaeYeon-ah, do you need help?" Tiffany asked, noticing the girl's frown as she looked at the paper in her hands.

 

 

"Yes." TaeYeon nodded, handing the paper to Tiffany. The latter smiled, taking her time as she read the paper.

 

 

It's been more than one hour since Yuri and Jessica left the bedroom, and they still haven't returned. Yuri was busy with Yoona, while Jessica was probably sleeping in her room. So, in an attempt to make the time pass faster, TaeYeon suggested that they would train the songs from the new CD. However, she didn't count on Tiffany choosing "Telepathy". Soon enough, TaeYeon regretted chosing that song, because she couldn't pronunciate the word Telepathy right. Even though she tried hard, she couldn't pronunciate it, and it would always end up with her being mad. Tiffany tried to help without success, then she had an idea. Seeing that as a last approach, because she too was getting mad, Tiffany looked at TaeYeon with a small smirk on her lips.

 

 

"Tae, if you get it right, I'll give you a prize!" She proposed, grinning at the older girl. TaeYeon smiled, tilting her head as she wondered what's the prize. "Say it, Telepathy."

 

 

"Telepassi." TaeYeon said, frowning when she noticed that she got it wrong again.

 

 

"No!" Tiffany exclaimed, combing her hair with her fingers. She took a deep breath, trying to keep calm. "One last time, Telepathy."

 

 

"I know! It's T-telepassi!" She said, believing that she got it right this time. Tiffany groaned, mentally scolding herself for choosing that song.

 

 

"It's wrong, TaeYeon-ah!" She brought her hands to her face, sighing heavily.

 

 

"It is?" The girl asked, confused. She could swear that it sounded right in her ears.

 

 

"Yes! The right way to pronunciate it is Telepathy!" Tiffany said, making TaeYeon ogle at her perfect english. She snapped back to reality when she noticed Tiffany looking back at her with a frown evident on her face. She cleared .

 

 

"MiYoung-ah, I give up!" TaeYeon said, lowering her gaze to her hands. "I can't speak english."

 

 

"Of course you can! You just need to train!" Tiffany put her hand on TaeYeon's chin and rose the girl's head. "Say with me, Telepathy."

 

 

"No!" She shook her head like a stubborn child who just gave up on something really important and was mad at herself.

 

 

"You'll only leave this room when you pronounce it correctly!" Tiffany scolded, crossing her arms.

 

 

"Fine!" TaeYeon smirked. "This is my bedroom either way."

 

 

"You are so annoying, Kim TaeYeon!" The younger girl shouted, facepalming herself.

 

 

TaeYeon was rolling on her bed, holding her stomach as she laughed. She couldn't deny the fact that she was enjoying to irritate Tiffany, since she never had this chance, because they were working hard and didn't had time to talk. But now, Tiffany's attention was all on her, which didn't happen since a long time, and she was making the most of it. Usually, because of her 'Fame' musical, Tiffany couldn't pay attention to her members, which made them sad. However, she seemed to be redeeming for the lost time, because she refused to leave the dorm, and when she did it, she would go back sooner then expected.

 

 

"Yah, Fany-ah!" TaeYeon poked the younger girl, pulling her by the arm and enveloping her in a hug. "I was kidding."

 

 

"Hpmf..." She broke away from TaeYeon's arms and sat away from the latter, crossing her arms against her chest.

 

 

"Are you mad at me?" The leader asked, pouting as she scooted closer to Tiffany. The latter nodded, still keeping her gaze away from TaeYeon's face. "Okay... But you are so cute when you're mad."

 

 

"Stop, TaeYeon-ah!" Tiffany whined, pouting.

 

 

"Ok, I'm sorry." She laughed, patting Tiffany's head.

 

 

 

--x--

 

 

 

Feeling impatient by HyoYeon's delay, Jessica decided that she herself would call Yuri. She wouldn't bear anymore minute of waiting, since she was already feeling sleeply. Jessica took a deep breath and got up from her seat, thinking of a way to start talking with Yuri. She brought her hand to her face and took a look at the mirror, which took the entire wall. The girl probably wouldn't leave Yoona's side, unless the latter asked her to. Maybe if Jessica called Yoona, instead of Yuri, the girl would accompany her. But, no... It would be too strange. Jessica heaved a sigh, frustrated at herself. It wouldn't be no use to rehearse a speech, Yuri would notice anyway, she's too suspicious to not notice. The best to do was to go and say what was on her mind, without thinking too much. Jessica left the training room and went to the stairs, in order to calm down and prepare herself for the talk she was about to have with Yuri. She entered the dorm and went straight to the bedroom which belonged to Yuri and Yoona. However, she stopped right in front of the door and took a deep breath. She need to have the courage to not let the girl change the subject, she needed to be firm with Yuri. Jessica knocked on the door, asking if she could come in right after. Minutes later, Yuri's voice allowed her to enter. 

 

 

Her first steps were slow, uncertain. Jessica analysed the atmosphere, if it was safe to enter the bedroom or not. It may sound as a joke, but when Yoona was feeling down, it didn't matter the reason, but Yuri would only have eyes for the younger girl. If someone tried to say something, Yuri would -in and say that it was not needed and that she was already solving the situation. Having that in mind, Jessica glanced at Yuri and pointed at the door. The girl gave her a questioning gaze, then she shook her head. Jessica took a deep breath, crossed her arms and put on her best annoyed expression, she was going to talk to Yuri, even if the latter didn't want to. 

 

 

"Come here." She said, pointing at the door once again.

 

 

"Why?" Yuri asked, raising one eyebrow.

 

 

"Because I need to talk with you." Jessica replied in an annoyed tone of voice.

 

 

"Can't you see that I'm busy?" Yuri said, pointing at Yoona who was sleeping  with her head on her lap.

 

 

"You can stay beside her later, now I want to talk with you." She said, crossing her arms and glaring at Yuri. Well, she was not going to give up.

 

 

"Jessica, I'm not going. Because I already know what you want to talk about." The girl said, tilting her head as she looked at Jessica's surprised face.

 

 

"You know?" She asked, quickly recovering from the surprise.

 

 

"Yes." Yuri nodded her head as she smirked. "It's so obvious for me to not know."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I updated quickly, see~~? ^^

So, Did you guys like the new chapter? :3 Did you like the cliffhanger? Kekeke

Anywayy~~! 

So, Guyys~~!

Thank you for commenting and subscribing and up-voting~~ <3

I'll try to reply later, ok? :3 Don't be mad at mee~~

Thaaank you *0*