Genie

Royal Couples {Eng Ver.}

"SooJin-ah, are you sure?" Sunny asked, biting her lower lip.

 

 

"Yes!" SooJin exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air, receiving a questioning look from the younger girl.

 

 

"Sh~~! Speak lower!" Sunny scolded, taking a peek to see if SooYoung noticed her sister's sudden scream. 

 

 

"Okay, I'm sorry." She sighed, pulling the girl away from the kitchen's door. "Now listen to me."

 

 

"Hm..." Sunny groaned, crossing her arms and faking desinterest.

 

 

"She likes you, Sunny! I've never seen SooYoung treat somebody like the way she treats you!" SooJin said, trying to convince the younger girl, who just rolled her eyes. 

 

 

"That's because you've never seen her with Jessica." She mumbled, pouting. "She's more carefree with Jessica than with me."

 

 

"That's exactly what I'm talking about!" The girl beamed, a wide grin on her lips.

 

 

"How is that so?" Sunny asked, confused. SooJin sighed, combing her hair with her fingers.

 

 

"She's shy when she's near you, but when with other girls, she does what she wants." She explained, smiling. "When with you, she restrain herself and wait for your reaction, but with Jessica she acts like crazy and if Jessica doesn't like it, it's her problem and SooYoung doesn't even care."

 

 

"I've never noticed that." Sunny mumbled, lowering her gaze to the floor as she scratched her nape.

 

 

"Because you don't pay attention!" The older girl exclaimed, shaking her head in disapproval. "But today it's going to change! You called me here so I could help you and that's what I'm going to do, but you also need to do your part! So stop trying to run away from your advances, ok?!"

 

 

"I'll try... But you need to keep on helping me!" Sunny pouted, tilting her head cutely. "I don't know how to act when I'm near her."

 

 

"You only need to stay close and keep her attention focused on you." SooJin rolled her eyes, ignoring the other girl's aegyo. "Leave the rest to her."

 

 

"What?" She asked, confusion written all over her face. "Does she know about my feelings?"

 

 

"No." SooJin shook her head, puffing her cheeks. 

 

 

"Then how--?"

 

 

"Sunny-ah, she let her guard down when you're near her." The older girl said, feeling a bit tired and annoyed by the fact that she had to explain everything to Sunny. "Even if she doesn't acknowledge your feelings, she already demonstrate hers! You are so dense that you don't even noticed it!"

 

 

"Don't need to be rude, you know..." Sunny pouted, frowning as she let her gaze linger on the floor. 

 

 

"I wasn't rude, I'm just telling you what you need to know." She replied, arching one eyebrow at the younger girl. "Now go back to the living-room, sit beside SooYoung and you'll only leave if she asks you to!"

 

 

"This is looking like I'm in an army." Sunny groaned, spinning on her heels and leaving the kitchen.

 

 

"This is an army!" SooJin shouted in a playful tone.

 

 

Sunny giggled as she made her way to the living-room, she found SooYoung laying on the sofa and watching a movie. A sigh escaped through her lips when she noticed that the so-called movie was 'The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button'. Sunny couldn't deny that she was beggining to dislike Brad Pitt. She made her way to the sofa and stood right in front of the TV, smirking as she watched SooYoung asking her to get out of her sight. The shorter girl choose to ignore her pleads and asked the girl to make room for her to sit. SooYoung groaned in protest as she got up from her position and waited for Sunny to sit down, just to lay her head on the girl's lap right after. The older girl froze on her spot. SooYoung has never laid on her lap before, since she would always take a nap on Tiffany's or Yuri's lap. A small smile appeared on Sunny's lips as she remembered SooJin's words 'even if she doesn't acknowledge your feelings, she already demonstrate hers.'. Well, it just proved itself to be true.

 

 

--x--

 

 

"You're bluffing, Yuri-ah." Jessica said, crossing her arms on her chest.

 

 

"I am not." Yuri smirked, tilting her head as she eyed the other girl.

 

 

"Of course you are!" She replied, more like trying to convince herself. "You don't even know what I want to say."

 

 

"Of course I know." Yuri mimicked the girl's tone, trying to annoy her. "I'm not as naive as you think."

 

 

"Prove it! Tell me what I want to talk about." Jessica replied through gritted teeth. She was getting mad.

 

 

"You are jealous of Yoona." She said without hesitation, a smile appearing on her lips as she finished her sentence. "And you are trying to convince me to spend less time with her."

 

 

"Wrong." The older girl said, arching her eyebrows at Yuri. 

 

 

"Wrong?" Yuri scoffed, trying to hide her surprised face. "Then tell me what do you want to talk about."

 

 

"Us." Jessica said, straightfoward and caughting Yuri off-guard.

 

 

"Us?!" She asked, frowning.

 

 

"Don't act clueless, Yuri." Jessica snapped at the girl, biting her lower lip as she tried to contain her rising anger. "We are growing distant."

 

 

"No--"

 

 

"Of course we are!" She interrupted, throwing her hands up in the air in frustration. "You are distancing yourself from me!"

 

 

"I'm not!" Yuri exclaimed as she shook her head violently, receiving a glare as reply. Jessica knew that the girl was lying, and she couldn't stand liars. Yuri sighed. "Jessica-ah, I'm distancing myself because you're forcing me to it."

 

 

"I'm forcing you?!" Jessica exclaimed in disbelief. "Yuri-ah, when you're not with Yoona, you find something to discuss with me!"

 

 

"Are we back to Yoona's matter?" Yuri provoked, smirking. "I thought you said we wouldn't talk about her."

 

 

"How am I supposed to not talk about her if all that happens between us there's always Yoona in the middle?!" She raised her voice, her whole face turning red from the anger she was feeling within herself. "Yuri, you're choosing her over me! That can't happen!"

 

 

"Sica-ah, you're imagining things." The girl said, leaning her back on the wall behind her. "If you made me leave Yoona's side just to say the same things over and over again, I'm going back in."

 

 

"Ok... I'm sorry, Yuri-ah." Jessica sighed, closing her eyes for a second as she tried to control her temper. "I just don't like to see you glued on to Yoona."

 

 

"Why, Jessica?" Yuri asked, pushing herself off the wall and taking small steps towards the older. 

 

 

"It's just that..." She mumbled, trying to formulate a phrase, but all of her courage was gone. Yuri was coming closer, making her take steps back.

 

 

"Tell me why." Yuri whispered, putting her hand on Jessica's arm and preventing her from making distance in between them. Yuri pulled the girl closer, one of her arms instantly wrapped around Jessica's waist.

 

 

"I-I'm..." The girl mumbled, getting lost in her own train of thoughts. If it was difficult to pronounce a word before, now it was even more difficult. Yuri held her tightly by the waist while her other hand was caressing Jessica's face, their gazes were locked on each other. However, Jessica closed her eyes when she felt Yuri's hot breath on her lips.

 

 

"You are...?" Yuri whispered softly, closing her eyes right after.

 

 

--x--

 

 

"A knot has been made on my mind." HyoYeon mumbled, staring blankly at the maknae.

 

 

"I know this is confuse..." SeoHyun said, tilting her head as she lowered her gaze to the floor. "I'm confused too."

 

 

"I thought you liked YongHwa?" The older girl said, frowning.

 

 

"I like him!" SeoHyun exclaimed, widening her eyes at HyoYeon for a second.

 

 

"Then what do you feel for Yoona?" She asked as she tried hard to understand what was happening within the maknae's mind.

 

 

"I-I don't know!" SeoHyun exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air as she sighed.

 

 

"But if you liked the kiss, then it means that..."

 

 

"It doesn't mean anything!" She said, interrupting her unnie. "It was just a kiss!"

 

 

"For you..." HyoYeon said, puffing her cheeks as she analysed the girl in front of her. "Did you ever thought about what the kiss means to Yoona?"

 

 

"No..." The maknae mumbled, biting her lower lip right after.

 

 

"Aish, SeoHyun-ah!" HyoYeon sighed, putting her hands on her face as she tried to control her temper. She was starting to get mad. "You need to talk with her."

 

 

"W-what?!" SeoHyun gasped, widening her eyes. She didn't want to be alone with Yoona again.

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah, someday you'll have to talk with her... So it's better if it's sooner than later." She said, noticing that it didn't have the desired result, she decided to use something else. "I think it's better if you hurry up, or else Yuri will solve everything by herself."

 

 

"Yuri-unnie?" SeoHyun groaned, feeling a strange feeling in her chest once again. HyoYeon nodded, a small smirk playing on her lips. "Where are they?"

 

 

"In their room." She answered, trying to contain a smile of satisfaction.

 

 

SeoHyun took a deep breath and got up from the bed, bowing as she thanked HyoYeon's help. She left the bedroom, but before going after Yoona, she decided to go to the kitchen and drink a glass of water and if available or possible, a glass of courage too. She took her time drinking water, trying to delay the encounter as much as possible, but she had to enter that room someday. She put the glass on the table and hesitantly made her way to the room where Yoona was. The bedroom, although was in the opposite direction, was not far from the kitchen. It didn't take too long for SeoHyun to stand in front of the bedroom, but before the girl could go in, she froze on her spot as she noticed Yuri and Jessica standing right beside the door. They were too close, but she chose to ignore it. With hesitant steps she went closer to the bedroom's door, she was determined to talk to Yoona. Then again, she tried her best to ignore the feeling of those two girl's gaze on herself. When she finally put her hand on the door's knob, Yuri put herself in front of it. The maknae took a deep breath as she asked Yuri to let her in, receiving a negative sentence as reply. She would give up, if not for Jessica, who pulled Yuri by the arm and told SeoHyun to go in. Without thinking twice, the girl took the oportunity and entered the bedroom, closing the door right after. She turned around and found Yoona asleep, the cover pulled to her neck as her head was the only part of her visible. She took careful steps towards the bed, a small smile forming on her lips as she sat on the bed and begun to admire the older girl's pretty features. She wanted to reach out her hand and touch the girl's face, but her courage was gone since she entered the bedroom. A sigh escaped through her lips as she got up, choosing to let Yoona sleep a little more. SeoHyun turned her back on the sleeping girl and started to make her way to the door.

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah?" She froze on her spot when that sweet voice made it's way to her ears, alerting her about the girl's awaken state.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Happy New Year!!!! *0*

Merry Christmas!!!! *0*

I'm sorry lol xD Daays later~~ I'm back~~ ! YAY \o/

Guys, you don't even know.. While I was translating this I kept facepalming myself D: I don't like my writing... Not at all.. I'm perfeccionist, you know u.u

W/E~~

So :3 DID YOU GUYS WATCH 'I GOT A BOY'?

HOLY! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A BIAS NOW?!  OTL

I CANT! I JUST CANT! THEY'RE ALL PERFECT

I'M SORRY SOOYOUNG OMG

 

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT  AND UPVOTES AND SUBSCRIBES GUYS!

MY DEAR READERS I'M SORRY, BUT I'M STILL EXCITED BY SNSD'S COMEBACK! *0*