Kissing You

Royal Couples {Eng Ver.}

Jessica couldn't bring herself to formulate a thought nor a phrase. Having Yuri so close to her was like being tested, only to prove if she could control herself or not. The girl took a deep breath, inhaling Yuri's scent. Unable to contain herself, she wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck, pulling the girl closer as she felt her back hit the wall behind her. A smile appeared on her lips when Yuri lowered her face on Jessica's neck, planting a ligh kiss on the latter's pulse point. It may sound cliche, but Jessica felt as if she was floating in the air. Yuri pulled away and looked right in to Jessica's eyes as a smile crept up to her lips, the other girl smiled back and tightened her hold around Yuri's neck, aiming a kiss on the girl's lips. However, she quickly pushed Yuri away as she spotted the maknae standing at the corridor, looking at them with confused eyes. Jessica lowered her gaze, missing Yuri's embrace which gave her a incredible feeling of warmth. The latter looked at Jessica with a quizzical look, but she understood the reason why she was pushed away when she saw SeoHyun taking slow steps towards them. The maknae stood few steps away from her two unnies, not daring to raise her head and look at them in the eyes, she turned around and put her hand on the door knob. However, Yuri quickly put herself in between SeoHyun and the door, not letting the girl open it.

 

 

"No." Was the only word that slipped in between Yuri's gritted teeth, reaching SeoHyun ears as a growl.

 

 

"W-w-what, unnie?" SeoHyun gulped, her hands shaking in nervousness.

 

 

"You're not going in." Yuri hissed, glaring at the pale maknae.

 

 

"U-unnie, please..." The girl mumbled, afraid of Yuri's cold glare.

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah, go in." Jessica stepped foward, gripping Yuri's arms tightly and pulling the girl away from the door. She glared at Yuri, but then turned her head and smiled sweetly at SeoHyun, trying to convey courage to the maknae.

 

 

"Sica-ah!" Yuri exclaimed, after SeoHyun entered the bedroom. She couldn't believe what the older girl just did to her. "You're making it worse!"

 

 

"I'm not! To be honest, I'm doing what you should do!" She retorded, trying hard to not yell at the other girl. Jessica took a deep breath as she brought her hands to Yuri's face, resting it on her cheeks. "Yuri-ah, the only way Yoona can get better is to let those two talk."

 

 

"But Sica--" Yuri mumbled, heaving a sigh when the older girl pressed a finger on her lips.

 

 

"No buts!" Jessica exclaimed as her gaze lingered on Yuri's lips for a few seconds, but then she cleared as she averted her gaze to meet the girl's eyes. "You'll let them talk and that's final."

 

 

"Jessica, you don't have the right to tell me what I should do!" Yuri replied, getting mad at Jessica.

 

 

"I don't want to tell you what you should do, I'm just telling you what's the best for Yoona." She explained, trying to avoid another fight that seemed to erupt in between them. "The only thing that I'm asking you is, give them at least thirty minutes. After that, if they don't solve everything, you can do whatever you want about Yoona."

 

 

"30 minutes?" Yuri bit her lower lip, tilting her head. Jessica smiled at the scene in front of her, thinking it was cute. "But what if--"

 

 

"No buts, Kwon Yuri!" She exclaimed once again, lightly hitting the girl's chest. "You need to stop being so persistent!"

 

 

"Sica-ah..." The girl heaved a sigh, lowering her gaze as she pouted. "I just want her to be happy."

 

 

"She'll be, Yuri." Jessica whispered, caressing Yuri's cheeks as she pulled the girl's face closer, locking their gazes together. "You just need to stop being so careful towards her. Yoona needs to face these things alone, or else she'll always need your help."

 

 

"But--" She got cut off by Jessica's lips against hers. Yuri widened her eyes in surprise, however she slowly closed them as she pressed her lips harder against Jessica's, loving that new feeling of being kissed by the older girl.

 

 

"I told you, no buts." Jessica mumbled against Yuri's lips after she pulled from the kiss. Her hand was resting on the girl's cheek, caressing it slowly. "Yuri-ah, promise me that you'll try to be a little less careful towards Yoona?"

 

 

"I don't--" She tried to speak, but Jessica kissed her again, not letting her finish her sentence. This time, Yuri was the one who pulled away. She looked at Jessica with puzzled eyes.  "I can't say 'I don't'?"

 

 

"No" Jessica giggled, pecking Yuri's lips once again before letting go of the girl's face.

 

 

"Aish..." Yuri sighed, running her hand through her hair as she lowered her gaze in defeat. "Fine, I'll try."

 

 

--x--

 

 

Sunny ran her hand through SooYoung's hair as the latter kept her attention focused on the movie. Even after attempting to get her attention in several ways, she ended up failing. Heaving a sigh, she decided to just stay by the girl's side and ignore her drooling over Brad Pitt. 'What does he have that I don't?' Sunny asked herself, gritting her teeth in annoyance. 'He's handsome, I'm handsome. He works out, I work out. He can't sing, I can sing. He can't dance, I can dance. He doesn't have aegyo, I'm the aegyo queen! I'm so much better than him!'. Sunny stomped her feet on to the floor as if to manifest her irritation. Noticing it, SooYoung raised her head and eyed Sunny, a small smile appearing on her lips right after. Sensing that she was being watched, Sunny looked down at the taller girl with a questioning gaze, but the girl just shrugged and averted her attention back to the TV. 'Looks like someone is jealous. Thanks God that this is finally working, I was getting sick of Brad Pitt ' SooYoung thought, containing a giggle. After some time, a certain scene of the movie popped up, where the protagonists kissed, SooYoung noticed that Sunny was shifting uncomfortably in her place. The former bit her lower lip, containing a giggle. As the scene carried on, Sunny wouldn't stop moving, resulting in SooYoung bothered by it. She got up from her laying positing and looked at Sunny with a questioning gaze.

 

 

"Any problem, Sunny-ah?" SooYoung asked, eyeing the older girl.

 

 

"No, none..." Sunny replied, lowering her head as she tried to avoid the girl's gaze.

 

 

"Were you bothered by the scene?" The taller girl pressed on, pointing at the TV then back at Sunny.

 

 

"Not at all." She limited herself to say, still not daring to raise her gaze.

 

 

"Then why were you moving so much?" SooYoung arched one eyebrow at the girl, not believing her words.

 

 

"My leg was numb due to the time I spent sitting." Sunny explained, trying to look convincing.

 

 

"Lies!" SooJin shouted from the kitchen, since she was making a sandwich for SooYoung. "It's all lies! Don't believe her!"

 

 

"Shut up, SooJin!" Sunny shouted back, blushing.

 

 

"It's okay, Sunny-ah." SooYoung giggled when she saw Sunny trying to hide her red face. "I can change the movie if you want."

 

 

"Can you?" Sunny widened her eyes, surprised by the girl's sudden change of behavior.

 

 

"Of course." She smiled, making Sunny's blush deepen even more. "You're enduring all of this... You deserve a reward, don't you think?"

 

 

--x--

 

 

Even if she just woke up and the bedroom was pitch black, Yoona could still notice that SeoHyun was the one who was standing near the door. Without thinking twice, Yoona forced herself to pronunciate that one name that made her heart double it's pace. The seconds seemed to slowly drag itself as Yoona held her breath, waiting for SeoHyun to turn around. When she finally did, a smile spread on Yoona's lips, making the maknae slightly nervous. She gulped, fighting the urge to put her hand over her chest to feel her own fastened heartbeat. The same action of gulping repeated once again as the girl watched Yoona gesturing her to come closer. However, SeoHyun remained in her place, not daring to take one step foward. Yoona's smile faded away slowly as she noticed that SeoHyun wasn't even trying to come closer. The older girl cleared , her face turning serious.

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah, what are you doing here?" She asked, trying to stare right in to SeoHyun's eyes. I thought you didn't want to see me...

 

 

"I-I came here to apologize." The maknae stuttered, her voice sounding weak and scared.

 

 

"Why?" Yoona asked, breaking the awkward silence that settled upon them.

 

 

"About what happened earlier, I--" SeoHyun begun to explain, her gaze fixed on the floor.

 

 

"But you didn't do anything wrong." The doe-eyed girl interrupted, sounding a little confused.

 

 

"Yes, I did." SeoHyun said, raising her head as she gazed right in to Yoona's eyes. "I didn't let you explain yourself."

 

 

"Explain myself...?" She mumbled, scratching her nape and tilting her head.

 

 

"Yoona-unnie, I want you to explain what you feel for me." SeoHyun said, straight to the point, making the older girl gasp in surprise.

 

 

"S-SeoHyun..." She stuttered, feeling her cheeks grow hot as the blush spread through her face. If the maknae asked, she had to answer, right?! Yoona gulped, gathering all of her courage to finally speak. "I... I-I'm in love with you."

 

 

"In l-love?!" SeoHyun gasped, widening her eyes in shock. She wasn't waiting for that answer.

 

 

"Yes..." The girl slowly nodded her head as she took a deep breath, trying to calm down her nervous heart. "I don't know how nor why it happened, but I'm deeply in love with you."

 

 

"H-how are you so sure?" The maknae mumbled, avoiding Yoona's intense gaze.

 

 

"I don't know... I just feel it." She replied, feeling a sudden amount of courage running in her veins. Taking a deep breath, Yoona got up from her bed and took few steps closer to SeoHyun. "When you laugh, when you fool around, when you blush, when you dance or sing... All of those things make my heart double it's pace, even when you're mad or complaining, I can't help but to hear my own heartbeat ressounding inside my head as if it's joy is to see you."

 

 

"U-unnie..." SeoHyun stuttered, feeling flustered not only by the closeness, but by the girl's words too.

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah, when you're near men, my heart also beats faster... But it's from anger, jealousy. I'm not going to lie, I don't like to see you getting closer to Yonghwa-ssi. I want you to be only mine." She whispered, raising one of her hands and caressing the younger girl's face. She bit her lower lip, gazing right in to the maknae's eyes as she finally pronounced those words that have been lurking on her mind. "I can teach you how to love."

 

 

"C-can y-you?" SeoHyun gulped, unconsciously closing her eyes as she leaned her head on Yoona's touch.

 

 

"Yes." The girl smiled, noticing how the maknae seemed to enjoy her caresses. "But I would never do something without your permission... That's why I'm going to ask you, SeoHyun-ah... Do you allow me to teach you how to love?"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YAY \o/

I took too long, right? :s Sorry sorry~~

I feel like I'm a terrible author, since I don't update quickly :(

Srry guys, but I really really do hate my writing.. Especially this one, since it's one of my first fics D:

You see, I'm not adding things here.. I'm just translating since the original version was deleted because there's this  law in Brasil that prohibits fanfics with real people and bla bla bla ¬¬' Basically, if I write a fanfic, I can go to jail.. But fck the police, right? u.u' This country is a mess anyway...

So, back to the fanfic, I'll try to update quickly~ Because the boring part is almost over :3

It's boring for me to translate, is boring for you to read.. loljk xP

So yeah.. I hope you guys enjoyed it~~

Thank you for commenting, subscribing and up-voting <3

It means a lot to me *0*

I get so happy everytime I see a new subscriber or a comment *0*

Anyway.. I'll stop here LOL

Bye :3