Say Yes

Royal Couples {Eng Ver.}

 

 

TaeYeon was confused, she didn't know what was happening in the dorm lately. Everyone seemed to be worried about something and didn't want to tell her what, except herself, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon. Well, maybe only HyoYeon and Tiffany. The girl heaved a sigh as she realized that now she had something to worry about, the fact that she caught herself staring at Tiffany endless times already. She knew it was something more than just admiration. She was sure of what she was beginning to feel, and unlike SeoHyun, she had no doubt about it. The only thing that bothered her was the doubt of whether it was mutual or not, probably not, since Tiffany always talked about TaeYeon being her older sister. Another sigh escaped through her lips as she felt a pang of sadness in her heart. 

 

 

"Earth to TaeYeon!" HyoYeon, who just plopped herself on the sofa beside TaeYeon, exclaimed.

 

 

"Yeah?" The girl replied, smiling at her dongsaeng.

 

 

"What are you thinking about?" She curiously asked, eyeing the older girl with a small smile on her lips.

 

 

"Nothing." TaeYeon shook her head, averting her gaze somewhere else.

 

 

"Taengoo, I know you." HyoYeon said, poking the girl's cheek. "You're thinking about someone, aren't you? Is that why you don't want to tell me?"

 

 

"I'm not!" She exclaimed, slapping HyoYeon's finger away from her face.

 

 

"No?" The girl asked, arching one eyebrow in disbelief.

 

 

"I mean..." TaeYeon gulped, lowering her gazer as she gave up on denying. "I am, but it's nothing..."

 

 

"Should I worry about it?" HyoYeon asked, slightly smiling as she saw the leader shaking her head. "TaeYeon-ah, when will you learn how to open up? Let me help--"

 

 

"You don't need, Hyo." She shook her head, pouting.

 

 

"I helped SeoHyun and until now I didn't notice any fight happening." HyoYeon said, crossing her arms as she eyed TaeYeon once again. "I really really want to help you, TaeYeon."

 

 

"Tiffany..." She mumbled, sighing in defeat. She hoped that the girl didn't hear it, but she heard.

 

 

"What about her?" HyoYeon asked, scratching her nape in confusion.

 

 

"Didn't you get it?" The leader asked, exaspered.

 

 

"Nope." Once again, HyoYeon brought her hand to her nape and scratched it as a sign of confusion. "Was I supposed to?"

 

 

"Of course!" TaeYeon exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

 

 

"Do I look like a psychologist to you?" The girl asked in annoyance. "I can't keep on guessing your feelings only by single words! Only psychologist are able to do it!"

 

 

"Then why did you ask about my problem?!" TaeYeon replied, fighting the urge to shout at the girl.

 

 

"Because I expected more specific answers!" HyoYeon said as she shook her head in disapproval. "I wasn't expecting a single name."

 

 

"It isn't just a single name." The girl mumbled, pouting.

 

 

"It isn't just a single name...?" HyoYeon repeated, trying to understand what the girl meant by that. "Wait a minute... Let me see if I got it right..."

 

 

"..." TaeYeon looked at her expectantly as she waited for the girl's reaction.

 

 

"Tiffany?!" HyoYeon suddenly screamed, her eyes widening as she looked surprised by her own voice.

 

 

"Sh~~!" TaeYeon put her hand over the girl's mouth, trying to prevent her from shouting louder. "I don't want the others to hear it!"

 

 

"Others? I think you mean Tiffany." HyoYeon teased, bursting in to laughters as she noticed TaeYeon's reddened cheeks.

 

 

"HyoYeon-ah, I thought you were going to help me." She mumbled, pouting.

 

 

"That's what I originally had in mind." HyoYeon poked TaeYeon's cheek, grinning. "But I couldn't miss the chance to tease you."

 

 

"Aish~!" TaeYeon sighed, glaring at the younger girl while trying to keep the girl's finger away from her cheek.

 

 

"Okay, I'll stop." HyoYeon said, giggling. "But tell me, is it love?"

 

 

"Yes." TaeYeon nodded, a smile appearing on her lips.

 

 

"What about her?" The other asked, scolding herself when TaeYeon's smile faded away.

 

 

"I don't know.." She lowered her gaze, pouting.

 

 

"Do you want to find out?"

 

 

"Obviously." TaeYeon huffed, rolling her eyes.

 

 

"Then you'll have to provoke her." HyoYeon mumbled to herself, scratching her nape. 

 

 

"I already do that."

 

 

"No, no." HyoYeon eyed TaeYeon as she shook her head, a sly smile appearing on her lips. "You'll have to go further than that, TaeYeon-ah."

 

 

"W-what?" She stuttered, surprised by the younger girl's sentence.

 

 

"Yes." HyoYeon smirked. "You have to do it just like Yuri."

 

 

"Yuri?" TaeYeon asked, confused.

 

 

"Did you ever noticed her provoking Jessica?" HyoYeon replied, frowning. The leader shook her head. "How is that so? Every one already saw it at least once!"

 

 

"I didn't." TaeYeon shrugged. "Is that really interesting?"

 

 

"Totally!" HyoYeon ensured, leaning foward. "Yuri can make Jessica blush in a matter of seconds."

 

 

"Wow..." The girl mumbled, widening her eyes for a second. "But will I be able to do the same with Tiffany?"

 

 

"Obviously not!" She threw her hands up, leaning back on the sofa. "You are too dorky to accomplish such a feat."

 

 

"Yah!" TaeYeon shouted, outraged.

 

 

"Did I lie?" HyoYeon teased, watching as the leader kept quiet. "Either way, it's better to try."

 

 

"And when do I start?"

 

 

"What about now?" HyoYeon winked, poiting at Tiffany who was now walking towards them.

 

 

--x--

 

 

"A reward?" Sunny asked, narrowing her eyes at the younger girl.

 

 

"Calm down, it's nothing bad." SooYoung smiled.

 

 

"Is it food?" She asked, not trusting the girl. "It must be food..."

 

 

"It's not food, it's not a game, it's not insoles." SooYoung teased, earning a glare from the short one.

 

 

"Yah~! Don't make fun of my height!" Sunny exclaimed, pouting and not caring if SooYoung was now grinning widely at her.

 

 

"I'm sorry." She said withoiut taking her eyes from the beautiful girl in front of her.

 

 

"So, what's the reward?" Sunny asked, trying to avert the girl's gaze from her face, since she was getting quite uncomfortable.

 

 

"It's a secret." SooYoung smiled, crossing her arms as she waited for the girl's reaction.

 

 

"Secret? Why?" The girl asked, suspicious.

 

 

"Because you need to do something for me before."

 

 

"A favor?" Sunny mumbled, arching her eyebrows.

 

 

"Yes." The taller girl nodded.

 

 

"What?" Sunny questioned, getting incredibly suspicious at the girl's sudden request.

 

 

"Go back to the dorm."

 

 

"What?! Why?!" She exclaimed, confused.

 

 

"Go back to the dorm and when you get there, call me." SooYoung explained, but the older girl still kept her confused face on.

 

 

"Are you serious?" Sunny asked. SooYoung nodded, smiling at the girl's suspicion. "Is it a joke?"

 

 

"I can assure you that this is not a joke." SooYoung tried to convince her, but was failing miserably at it.

 

 

"Do you swear?"

 

 

"I swear."

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Really."

 

 

"You're really not joking?"

 

 

"No."

 

 

"I don't know if I can trust you."

 

 

"It's up to you."

 

 

"Only this time." Sunny gave up, sighing in defeat while SooYoung grinned in victory.

 

 

"Are you going now?" The girl asked, eyeing the annoyed Sunny.

 

 

"Yes. Is there a problem?" She retorted, her suspicions raising to another level.

 

 

"None." SooYoung smiled, getting up and walking towards the door.

 

 

"Hm.." Sunny mumbled, following SooYoung. However, she stopped right in front of the taller girl and stared right in to her eyes. "I'm still suspicious."

 

 

"It will be over soon." The girl laughed, patting Sunny's head.

 

 

The girl didn't answer, she just limited herself to walk out of the house. She knew that SooYoung was still staring at her, but she choose to ignore it and kept walking towards her car. The doubt was pounding loudly inside her mind, making her groan in frustation. What was the younger girl planning? What if it was only another joke? Sunny didn't want to be the fool who believes in everything once again. Taking a deep breath, she got inside the car and turned it on, glancing at the rearview as she began to drive the car. During the entire course she kept on thinking about the shikshin and what happened inside her house. A smile appeared on her lips as she reminded the feeling of having SooYoung laying on her lap. Sunny bit her lower lip, trying to contain a giggle from escaping. However, her face was showing signs of incredible happiness and satisfaction.

 

 

--x--

 

 

SeoHyun was mesmerized by Yoona's gentle touch and words. She could feel her heart's pace getting faster and faster, her ears were buzzing, her eyes fluttered. She could barely believe what was happening at that moment. She never felt like that before, not even with Yonghwa. The silence was hovering over them, both girls didn't want to speak. SeoHyun was lost in that wave of emotions, while Yoona patiently waited for an answer, still afraid of hearing a 'no' from the maknae. Even with her gaze glued on the girl's face, even if she knew that the maknae was liking her touch, she was still afraid of what was about to happen. What if SeoHyun got scared and denied her proposal? She could use her confusion as pretext to get away from Yoona and go to Yonghwa. Having that thought in her mind, Yoona lowered her head and pulled her hand away from SeoHyun's face. However, a hand held hers, making her raise her head and find SeoHyun's eyes looking fondly at her. Yoona smiled her best smile. SeoHyun blushed, but covered it by cleaning .

 

 

"Yoona-unnie." She sweetly called.

 

 

"Y-yes?" Yoona shivered when she heard her name being called by the younger girl.

 

 

"I think I've already made my decision."

 

 

"So?" The girl gulped, widening her eyes in surprise.

 

 

"But before, I have to ask you something." SeoHyun smiled.

 

 

"Anything." Yoona nodded her head eagerly, her eyes gleaming.

 

 

"Promise me that you'll take care of me?" She asked, her smile turning in to a grin.

 

 

"Yes! Always!" Yoona replied, not being able to contain her happiness. She jumped up and down like a kid, grinning dreamily.

 

 

"Then I think you already know my answer." The maknae giggled, caressing Yoona's hands.

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah!" She exclaimed, pulling SeoHyun in to a hug. The doe-eyed girl felt an urge to kiss the maknae, but she contained it since she promised herself that she was going to take things slowly with the other.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Maaaaaaaaaan~~! School is killing me omg~!

It barely begin and I'm already dead tired D:

Studying for 10 hours straight is no joke omfg~~! At least it's only 2 more years.. Them, BAM, university \o/

Anyway... That's why I didn't update.. I'm studying from 7AM to 5PM.. My class is prohibited from using the school's computers, because we're like high school? It u.u'

However, I tried to write, but I would always sleep in the middle of it~ So I'm sorry :(

 

Anyway... Did you guys like this chapter?

YoonHyun is finally together~~ YAY \o/

Hehe ^^

 

Soo~~! Guuys, thank you for subscribing, commenting and up-voting <3 It means alot to me *-* Srsly~~

I'm so happy omg

Thank you thank you thank you <3