It's Okay Even If It Hurts...

Royal Couples {Eng Ver.}

"Whose fault it is then?" SeoHyun asked, frowning. Yoona took a deep breath.

 

 

"I-I think it's better if we don't talk about it." She said, regretting the fact that she began started that matter. Yoona gulped, trying to control her nerves. SeoHyun arched her eyebrows, suspicious.

 

 

"Unnie!" She exclaimed, smiling. "Now that you begun, you need to finish!"

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah, I really think it's better if we don't talk about it." Yoona repeated. She got up from the bed and walked towards the door. She wanted to leave that bedroom as fast as she could. 

 

 

"Yoona-unnie." The maknae called, getting up and holding Yoona's wrist. "Talk to me, please.. Maybe I can help you?"

 

 

"No, you can't." She said, trying to free herself from the younger's grip.

 

 

"Tell me what's happening." SeoHyun pulled her back towards the bed, making her sit.

 

 

"I just don't like to see you with Yonghwa..." Yoona mumbled, defeated by the insistence of the other. She spoke it all quickly, without breathing, hoping that SeoHyun wouldn't understand.

 

 

"What do you have against him?" She asked, confused. Yoona gasped, trying to formulate a phrase that wouldn't give her feelings away. "You never demonstrated to dislike him."

 

 

"I-I thought that you would be mad at me if I did so." Yoona replied. She puffed her cheeks, lowering her head as she waited for SeoHyun's reply. But nothing came. The silence remained, till the older girl gathered her courage and decided to ask what's been on her mind. "Are you in love with him?"

 

 

"Unnie, why are you asking me that?" She asked, tilting her head. Why was Yoona so interested in that? She said she didn't like Yonghwa minutes ago...

 

 

"Just tell me..." Yoona mumbled, her gaze locked on SeoHyun's. "Please."

 

 

"I... I think so." SeoHyun nodded her head, shyly. Her cheeks were burning head as she lowered her gaze and bit her lips. "But tell me why--"

 

 

"That's all I wanted to know." Yoona abruptly cutted her off. She got up from the bed and tried to leave the bedroom, but SeoHyun stopped her again.

 

 

"This conversation is not over." SeoHyun gripped her wrist tighter, gazing right into her eyes. Yoona bit her lower lip, trying to restrain the tears that were welling in her eyes. Noticing that, SeoHyun's face changed from angry to worried. She caressed Yoona's face, wiping the tears that fell from her eyes. "I-I.. I-I'm so sorry."

 

 

"Let me go." Yoona pleaded. The younger girl immediately let go of her wrist.

 

 

"Unnie, I didn't want to make you cry..." Her voice trailed off. SeoHyun didn't like to fight with people, because she was a sensitive girl. She cried easily and seeing her friend crying in front of her made her feel sad and guilty. She felt a lump in . Yoona was looking at her with hurt in her eyes. SeoHYun gulped, allowing a single tear to escape from her eyes. Noticing that, Yoona approached the maknae.

 

 

"No." She mumbled, watching as tears washed SeoHyun's face. "Don't cry..."

 

 

"It's my fault! I shouldn't have made you cry!" She said, looking into Yoona's eyes. "I'm so sorry--"

 

 

"Why are you apologizing?" Yoona asked, holding SeoHyun's face in between her hands. "You're not to blame!"

 

 

"Yes, I am!" SeoHyun exclaimed, sobbing. "You cried because of me!"

 

 

"No, I didn't." She reassured, wiping SeoHyun's tears. "I'm just sensitive."

 

 

"Why are you like this?" SeoHyun asked, breaking the silence that settled between them.

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah, I can't tell you..." Yoona sighed, dropping her gaze onto the floor.

 

 

"Why not?" SeoHyun arched her eyebrows as she crossed her arms.

 

 

"I don't know how you'll react." She mumbled, not daring to look up.

 

 

"Why don't you try?" SeoHyun asked, wiping her own tears. She stopped crying a while ago, when Yoona told her not to.

 

 

"You really want me to tell you?" The maknae nodded. Yoona took a deep breath as she decided to do something she thought she would never be able to do.  She lifted her head and pulled SeoHyun closer, kissing her cheek.

 

 

"Unnie, what are you--" SeoHyun gasped when she felt the older's lips came in contact with her face. She wasn't used to such a intimate contact. The only one who kissed her on the cheek was Tiffany and it was years ago!

 

 

"You want a answer, don't you?" She said, interrupting SeoHyun's sentence. Taking advantage that her hands were still on SeoHyun's nape and shoulder, Yoona pulled the girl closer and pressed a kiss on the corner of . Then, she waited. She thought SeoHyun would scold her or push her. But none of this happened. Yoona took a deep breath, preparing herself. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips agaisn't SeoHyun's. Thus, she sealed their lips with the utmost passion that she managed to. She wanted the maknae to become aware of her feelings through that kiss. She slid one of her hands to SeoHyun's back, while the other caressed the girl's nape. Yoona pressed SeoHyun's body against hers, feeling the smooth skin caressing her own body. She felt as she was living a dream, which ended when she felt a pair of hands pushing her. Yoona opened her eyes, finding a confuse SeoHyun staring back at her. The maknae took a few steps backwards. Yoona gulped. "S-SeoHyun-ah--"

 

 

"I-I need to go." She cut Yoona off. Before the girl could explain herself, SeoHyun dashed out of the bedroom.

 

 

Now Yoona was sure she lost SeoHyun. The girl being so politically correct and having Yonghwa by her side, of course she wouldn't be with Yoona. After all, who would have an affair with a person who is a friend, almost sister, since they were teens? Yoona left the bedroom in search of SeoHyun, but the girl had already entered into one of the other bedrooms and locked herself in. Feeling an intense sadness, Yoona decided to search for the only person who could help her at that moment.

 

 

 

--x--

 

 

 

Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany were in the bedroom owned by TaeYeon, Sunny and Tiffany. They were focused on training their vocals, because SNSD had an upcoming concert. The mood between Yuri and Jessica was more calm, since they were near Tiffany, what would make a fight unlikely to happen. The door opened and TaeYeon appeared. The older girl seemed confused and worried. Her was gaze fixed on Yuri as she thought about what to say.

 

 

"Yuri-ah, are you busy?" She asked, holding the door open. The younger girl shrugged her shoulders as she asked why. "I think Yoona needs your help."

 

 

"What happened?!" Yuri asked, getting up immediately. TaeYeon bit her lower lip, glancing at Jessica.

 

 

"I passed by your bedroom's door and she was inside... Crying." She said the last word carefully, observing Yuri's reaction.

 

 

"!" Yuri mumbled, angry. She turned around and glared at Jessica. "Thank you! You really helped me!"

 

 

"Yuri-ah, I..." Her voice fade away once she saw Yuri turning her back on her and running out of the bedroom. Jessica sighed, burying her face in her hands.

 

 

"Only one more thing." TaeYeon said, ignoring Yuri and Jessica's argument. "Where's HyoYeon?"

 

 

"Probably training. Why?" Tiffany replied, her eyes glued onto the paper in front of her.

 

 

"SeoHyun needs her." She answered, looking right into Jessica's direction.

 

 

"Did Yoona and SeoHyun fight?" Tiffany finally took her gaze off the paper and looked at TaeYeon, her eyebrows arched.

 

 

"I don't know." She sighed, puffing her cheeks right after. "SeoHyun doesn't like to fight with people and Yoona is just too playful..."

 

 

"Anyway, just let Yuri solve it." Jessica butted in, taking her hands off her face. Tiffany nodded, focusing her attention back onto the paper, while TaeYeon eyed Jessica.

 

 

 

--x--

 

 

 

Sunny stared at SooJin as she waited for some help that the girl had promised to give her, but so far she'd done nothing. She was eating and talking with SooYoung, making Sunny angry. At a certain point, SooJin noticed the look Sunny was giving her, then she remembered why she was there in the first place. SooJin poked SooYoung until the girl turned to look at her, and when she did, SooJin grabbed the remote which was in front of SooYoung and turned off the TV.

 

 

"YAH!" SooYoung shouted, angrily. "Why did you turned off the TV?"

 

 

"It's about time for you to do something else." SooJin grinned, tapping her sister's shoulder. But the girl shook her head.

 

 

"I don't want to!" She pouted, trying to grab the remote. SooJin giggled, holding the object out of SooYoung's reach. The latter groaned. "Give it to me!"

 

 

"Nope." She shook her head as she got up from the couch. She walked towards Sunny, who was watching them with a surprised face, and gave her the remote. Before she turned around, SooJin winked at the girl. "Why don't you ask her to give it to you?"

 

 

"Sunny-ah..." SooYoung immediately whined, smiling sweetly at Sunny as she blinked a few times, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. It would be a lie if Sunny told you that she wasn't pleased by that, when in fact, she could feel her heartbeat fastening. "Give me the remote, will you?"

 

 

"Come here and I'll give it to you." Sunny played along. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on her legs. SooYoung gulped, her eyes scanning Sunny's upperbody.

 

 

"What are you up to?" SooYoung asked, slightly suspicious. The older girl giggled, tilting her head.

 

 

"Nothing." She smiled reassuringly. SooYoung arched her eyebrows in disbelief. "You want the remote? Come here and I'll give it to you."

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

As promised... I updated quickly ^^

 

Sorry that I couldn't update yesterday.. I had an assignment to do :( And well... It's for tomorrow T^T

 

I also had to make a journal, maquette and a report... I'm having a headache right now :(

 

But anyway... Did you guys like this chapter? Is it good?

 

In case of mistakes feel free to correct me :)

 

Thank you for comments and subscribes~~ <3